The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question looking for alternative to Brix and Ipanema

Bros,

Do you know any alternative place to Brix and Ipanema? Those got Thai gurls or Mongolian gurls or Korean ladies or Japanese ladies?

Feel should still be like disco place. No hurry on getting gurl and can choose first on own time.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: looking for alternative to Brix and Ipanema

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Bros,

Do you know any alternative place to Brix and Ipanema? Those got Thai gurls or Mongolian gurls or Korean ladies or Japanese ladies?

Feel should still be like disco place. No hurry on getting gurl and can choose first on own time.
Can try orchard tower or clark quay area...
Old 02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently got interested in hooking up girls at "decent" bars (not your pinay ones).

So I came here to do some research and found that Brix is actually quite a good place to do so.

So I made my maiden trip down to Brix (I have already been to ipanema a few times) to experience something different and would like to share with bros on what I observed and at the same time, I cannot consider myself an expert, so hope some seasoned bros can clear some of my doubts.

Brix is located at the basement of Hyatt Hotel, you would see 1 or 2 bouncers at the level 1 entrance along the outside walkway, cannot miss one. For guys who want to "bio" some chiobu, you can try to hang around the area at around 10pm or later, should be able to see some scantily dressed ladies smoking outside or waiting for their friends.

The entrance fee is $30 and you would be entitled to 1 house pour. I believe any normal cocktail or wine should be it. There are 2 types of patrons, hotel guests can skip queue and go in directly while others need to queue up if the number of patrons in Brix is too much.

I went at around 9 plus, so did not need to queue.

Payment I think can be both cash or card but for quick access, just prepare $30 when you go down basement to pay, get the drink ticket and remember to get an invisible chop on your hand if you intend to re-enter later.

The layout of Brix is quite classy and the ambience is good and dimly lit. When patrons are few and before the band comes in, it is actually a good place to just chill out. There are 2 bar counters, 1 mini one nearer to the entrance, facing some sofa seats and a TV while the bigger one is at the centre. There is also a wine cellar and snooker table. Place is huge. My advice is to sit nearer to the stage because as time goes by and more ladies come in, they seem to be more active and bigger in numbers nearer to the stage, which is what I feel, the darker part of the bar too.

The composition of gender is about 70% ladies, 30% guys, ratio of Ang Mos to other ethnicity is about 7:1. Us Chinese are totally outnumbered.

I got my drink and just sat at one corner. I realised that the girls would just flock to the ang mos, and I was left alone for 2-3 hours. No girls came to even say hi at all, even when I made eye contact.

But the quality of girls here are, in my opinion, much higher than Ipanema. Most of them look classier and prettier, both face and dress sense. As I sat throughout the night, can see a lot of ang mos getting touchy with girls and although the girls more or less know they aren't getting anything from them, they still throw themselves to the guys. Witness how a girl was touched all over for a good 30 min only for the guy to go off and bring another girl back to his seat.

I managed to initiate a chat with a Vietnamese who sat at a table next to mine. It was quite funny because she asked me where am I from, I told her I am a local guy and when she asked me if I could bring her out, she said "$300 for short time but because you are a local, I will charge $200 for short time."

When I asked about long time, she said "$500". not sure if I got discount too hehe...... Eventually did not take up her offer, although she looked a bit like premier m-i-a-o, I was not in the mood.

Short comparison on Brix and Ipanema according to my observation:

Brix: more SYT, better fashion sense, better english, more variety, better atmosphere and music

Ipanema: relatively lower quality girls, darker more chaotic environment, music too loud and very squeezy

Here is a question I would like to ask more seasoned bros:

1. For long time, what is the norm for the number of hours and shots? I always get the impression that it would be for around 5-6 hours from like 2/3am, so the girl would leave at around 7/8am in the morning. And usually the girl would only do 2 shots max. Am I correct about this? Never tried long time package before. And for me, if I can get a girl for that long, I can probably do it more than 3/4 times, would it be acceptable? Don't want a case where I request for more shots when we are done with 2 and and girl reject outright.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

@Bro Halogen019,
So you went to Brix, you naughty bas.....Just kidding. I am not an expert and don't pretend to know everything. I been to Brix only twice and that was already a few years ago. That time there were also Columbian whores. Whores, yeah! They act high-so and arrogant but like the girls in OT they are there to sell their body. I cannot say that Brix girls are "higher quality", it depends. The difference is that Brix is a classy nightclub and OT is just OT. You are talking about $300: well I can tell u that a so-so looking Thai girl asked $500 They are there because carrot-head angmohs are there. After the second time I vowed that I would not return there again.
Old 03-11-2014, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BunkKnifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
so-so looking Thai girl asked $500
Old 29-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven't been to either for a few years now. However from memory, Brix won't let the girls in unless they are dressed nicely, hence the difference in looks. Quite often the girls in Brix will head over to ipanemia, if they r having no luck there. When they do that there will be a slight change in their asking price.

In terms of your questions about LT policy. You should be able to get a minimum of 3 shots out. 2 that evening and another in the morning after sleep. A lot will depend on the rapport you build with the whore and her integrity/ service orientation.

One extreme from what I've heard is the girl will scam u. U pay for LT then after the first round she comes up with some excuse to leave (to go back to OT and find another victim).

The other extreme is a great experience that night with a heavily discounted extension for another day or two. Some girls know it's better for them to extend with the guy they have than go fishing again. Might be difficult getting such an offer if the action is happening at a H81.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sss33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to brix chiongsters here,

Does the ladies in brix earn from ladies drinks as well? Not sure what's the culture over there. Besides aiming for ST/LT, is the environment ladies drinks focused?
Old 03-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

dont think they earn from lady drinks.. but i may be wrong.

last time i went was 2 years ago when i got a free night stay at the hotel.. that night i brought a russian girl back, went in early thinking of getting a drink only before going massage else where but saw this russian chick.

cost me 400
to be honest if not for the free night stay, i wont even go brix. i am not racist but i cant stand obnoxious angmo.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting observations there, I've been there a few months back with angmoh friends and everything happened as you mentioned. Angmohs get mobbed, local get pushed aside.

I must admit the eye candy is truly of a high quality but disappointingly, because of the high quality, you go elsewhere the girls seem low in quality (even though they might be above average on a separate day).

But locals, if got $$$ and not afraid of rejection or looking sleazy, can try hitting on the gals there and if got chemistry, can possibly land a cheaper deal because of our non-white skin.

To answer TS question, I haven't personally tried long-time before only one short-time because you'll need to fork out even more for long-time because you want to chill in a decent hotel not H81. I have angmoh friends who tried say they can go from 2-5 shots depending on chemistry and stamina. Hope it helps!
Old 04-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Interesting observations there, I've been there a few months back with angmoh friends and everything happened as you mentioned. Angmohs get mobbed, local get pushed aside.

I must admit the eye candy is truly of a high quality but disappointingly, because of the high quality, you go elsewhere the girls seem low in quality (even though they might be above average on a separate day).

But locals, if got $$$ and not afraid of rejection or looking sleazy, can try hitting on the gals there and if got chemistry, can possibly land a cheaper deal because of our non-white skin.

To answer TS question, I haven't personally tried long-time before only one short-time because you'll need to fork out even more for long-time because you want to chill in a decent hotel not H81. I have angmoh friends who tried say they can go from 2-5 shots depending on chemistry and stamina. Hope it helps!

Yeah hero, you got a lot of angmoh friends. You are high society.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
i am not racist but i cant stand obnoxious angmo.
Totally agreed!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-12-2014, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Bros,

The living Room in Mariott
Old 07-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I got my drink and just sat at one corner. I realized that the girls would just flock to the ang mos, and I was left alone for 2-3 hours. No girls came to even say hi at all, even when I made eye contact.
They are very wary of locals as they could be undercover police officers or Anti Vice. My vietnamese friend who speaks with an American accent (born there) also faced the same issue. Some blatantly ask if you are staying in a hotel and even ask for the name of the hotel.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brix is a nice place to cool down after a day work but prices are abit on the high side compare to those in ot area. Brought one viet out recently after drinking but was a quite disappointed when she came under bright light.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1