The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Jenny- havelock rd

Coco still around? Still wearing stockings? Used to patronize her...she does more than massage and some crazy stuff before...maybe now toned down...
Old 29-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

play safe, better for them to do home masg for regulars
Old 29-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

lisa jg very good, base on other bro pm.
Old 30-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
Any bro know if the small sized PRC gal at Kawaii still around or in the line? Not sure what's her name or is she the Jenny being mentioned here. She got a trademark move which is lifting one of your legs and placing it on her leg while she massaged your inner thigh and balls. Her shop is still there but the gals all changed.
Small size tann long curly hair?
Old 30-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_maniacr View Post
Ohhhh her massage was the best
Lisa jg and massage, can also be as good.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
u see, if everything is alright, she should be working in any of the shop still there.
something goes wrong with their visas.
should be back in china.
think mischele still there, but massage not good.
mischelle too small size no strength.
dont waste money on china gal............

other lady maybe good.
can try other singaporean shop.

Last edited by bedokMassage; 03-08-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I remember the shop just on the left if you walk through the hotel door straight...A foot reflexology with another unit further down...They have a china girl, quite plain Jane. .ah yu or something. She bj me once and later when I visited her again, she says she doesn't want to do it anymore. ..
Old 01-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster (B)

the other frontal row of shops bit discreet, had spore local lady doing masg, and foot massg
post wrongly no hj no jg

Last edited by bedokMassage; 03-08-2014 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

AV very active over there now ... please don't sabo our favourite therapists.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
summerboy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
AV very active over there now ... please don't sabo our favourite therapists.
A lot of arrows flying. Better avoid for now.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster (B)

avoid this place totally
Old 04-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Small size tann long curly hair?
Yes to small sized with long curly hair but don't remember if she is tanned.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablekid View Post
Pm u , anne jg ctc. $40.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_y_a_n_sg View Post
Sorry to interrupt. Any kind bro know where is Dan Dan? Used to massage at Holiday Inn Atrium (Can't remember which shop). Recently seem to have disapeared. I miss her massage.
Hi Ryan,

Dan Dan is still there in one of the shop.

As you know the number of unannounced visits have increased during the past few week. Not so safe anymore but we can maybe turn it around with help.
What if we increase the security level of the location, so that we can have peace of mind during our visits
Have 4 armed bodyguards outside the shop when your there to prevent unauthorized entry just like when they transport money to refill the ATM. HAHAHAA that would be fun
Old 05-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
Can hv mj ctc?
Last was at tanjong pagar then apple.
Lost ctc for a year

I used to patronize mj when she was with Jenny. Really had a good time.
Last heard from jenny that mj went home to take care of her sick daughter. Its been a year already. Wonder if she's coming back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1