The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnchen00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Hi bro, mind to pm me the location?
Old 04-02-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Intellectually disabled youth at another place of Liar..

I went to old building where there are not much actiive shops .

50 year old recept ask me ''may I help you?''

I spoke like spastic youth, mouth twisting and said'' I need a facial''.

She stared at me for a moment.. then asked me to register my name..

My hand trembled as I wrote... then she lost patience as I took long time to write.

Then she asked me for $95.. I saw the price listing showing facial therapy and detox ranging from $30 to $95.. ( I knew she was trying to con me as she see me as low IQ)..

I shook my head, behaving like innocent kid, " dont have $95, I have only $60.."

She asked me to show her my wallet.. I took out $60.. and said I have only $60. She look unhappy and took $60 and gave me $5 note.

Then she told me to go to Room...
I walked slowly , looking around like retarded boy.. many men look at me like that.. Then a tall busty lady in doctor coat, asked me questions. I put out hand sign ,saying XX (refer to room number). Then she held my arms led me slowly, allowing my arm to come into contact with her breasts.

She led me to room XX and opened the door and told me to undress and bathe and wait for lady to come. I nodded my head..

The door closed, I was being myself ,scanned the area. got facial bed, and chair, with facial equipment tray..

I stripped and bathed and then came out , wear pant provided. and lied down..

After that , lady in red blouse, black skirt and white doctor coat came..

She knew I was mentally dull and therefore was patient and speak to me in a simple term. She asked me whether this was my first time. and asked about my job.( I was KFC crew cleaning table,and took rubbish to chute..)

Then she told me to turn around and pressed my back, then using knee to rub my back, buttock..
After that, told me to turn around and face her...

She asked me wanna play? and gestured to me : HJ ( hand closed -up and down motion.

FJ: ( her finger pointed and two finger circled, one finger inserting the circled fingers..)
I was blured , blurred.. She looked bemused and told me to remove my pant.. I refused... She then pull down my pants and then pointed to my cock and then lifted her skirt and gestured with pointing.. (cock inserted the pussy.)

Then I nodded inocently.. she gestured one , two , zero. ( meaning $120)

She asked me to get up and show her my wallet.. I then pulled up my short..

But she stopped me , pulled down my short and remove it from my body and asked me to show her my wallet. I open my wallet and show her , she took away $120. and told me to sit and wait as she went out..

Moment later, she returned and told me to lie down and she dimmed light, removing her panties and opening up her blouse , giving me catbath

I was feeling tickish as she catbath my nipples, and then she went southwards, capping my cock and BJing me..

Then she gave me cowgal, where she was moaning in pleasure as she was bonking intellectually disabled youth..
Then she asked me to do her missionary. She guide my body in out motion .

I bonking her till I cummed... I withdrawn she immediately grabbed my legs with hers legs and told me to continue..I did till my cock went soft..

Then she remained lied down legs spread as she was exhausted, i can see her pussy open ..Then she asked me to go and bath..

When she returned, asked me to visit this place and remind me that there is no massage and sex , only facial hor..I nodded and she gave me a hug as she see me to the door.. She then talked to recept..(she was giving details of her session with low IQ youth..)

I like this place very much for I can indulge in fantasy where pretty doctor raping intellectually disabled youth..

See ? another place of liars..
Old 04-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Taoist_Wizard is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Just cut my hair and went shopping in Orchard Road, browsing lingeries , then talk to salesgirl...

I then went to the building and was stopped by security guard. He asked me where I planned to go. I twisted my mouth and spoke like someone with special needs. I told him I wanted to go facial.

Then he said 5th floor. I went up and enter the premises... I scanned the surrounding, as was greeted by 2 receptionists.

One recept said ''yes, may I help you?'

Me: I want to go for facial.

I scanned the environment again..One notice on the wall : No massage allowed in the premise , only facial and beauty therapy is allowed.

I paid them '$60' and I was allocated the room. (there is no need to register.)

After entering the room, it was a standard beauty therapy room with bathroom attached. I saw the long pant hanging on the wall.

Thus, I stripped and bathed.. and then I came out and went to wear long pant.

I lied on bed ,it was not the mattress on the floor but a standard beauty therapy bed, I expected beautician to came and sat on the tool next to the bed and gave me facial.

Covered myself with towel.

But what happen next is different from what biz entailed. ( only facial therapy.) Thats why I called this place ''place of lies''.

39 year old lady entered the room and greeted hi..

Asked me whether this is my first time.. I replied yes.

My age and occupation? I told her 20 and Mcdonalds cleaner.( I spoke like someone with low IQ...my mouth nearly twisted ..)

She then remove the towel on my bed and proceed to remove pants..I protested.. she put her single finger to her mouth.''shhh..''

''Be good!''

Then she removed my pants..
She asked me to flip over to my back... and gave me massage.. ( this remind me of the time I spent in HC..I missed the environment very much I started thinking of May, Eva , from BHC and others like Ribena, Carnation , Porsche , Emerald from DHC,etc..)

After massaging my back, she woke me up, and told me to turn around..

She: ni you qian ma?

I : you. (I behaved like simpleton ,spoking with gesture: yi bai kuai.)

She: gei wo $100, wo hui hen ni zuo ai.

Me: shook my hand: bu yao. zhe shi wo de hong bao.Wo yao zhou.(dont want...This is my hongbao. I wanna keep..

She( become fierce..) : ru guo bu yao gei wo $100, wo bu rang ni chu qu..
and she grabbed my cock and feel my cock hardened..

She: wo zhi dao ni yao zuo ai..
She examined my cock and shook gently..

I then gave in.. she happily said wait a while.

She then go out..

I was thinking this place was a lie. What facial beauty therapy???

She arrived and dimmed the light..

Stripped out of dress , and no bra ,

She look at me , stroking my face..
then gave me catbath , slurping my nipples..I was like raped woman who went '' ke ke ke , then said no... no...but my hand raised upwards and legs spread as in AV movie.
(in fact ,I like it..)

Then she capped my cock and do BJ and then shook my cock hard and gave me catbath.

Then she FJ me with cowgal, followed by hugging me licking my neck..

After the deed was done.. she dressed up and went out to dispose condom and towel, and I went to bath, while I came out ,she was there cleaning me up and I dressed up ,pay her..

Then went out , looking at receptionists (they knew they were lying to customers.) and then look at the notice "no massage allowed.''

Bullshit!

However, it is fun ..I hope to visit this place again..

Pls PM me if you want to know.
But I will reply to snr bros who were regular to HC since 1990s and 2000s..

No newbies who joined recently because I dont know whether you were Cheng Hu Nang( government officials who raid HC)

20YO boly fucked by a 39 yo lady... u can ask urself if u now in orchard road where lots of SYTs... and a 39yo lady came up to u asking if u want to fuck her... would u agree?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Taoist Wizard,

dont quote whole post because you will get zapped for that.

Of cos, I will take 39 year old if she got look and figure. (my current boss is one..)
I am around that age, but I got boyish look and body.

When going to '' facial therapy where special is offered'', I had to behave like a youth with intellectual disability , see whether they are willing to provide special to someone like that.

Looking back, it is fun to see how that horny 39 year old ''facial therapist'' offered special to ignorant youth with intellectual disability, tempt me with sex by touching here , there sensually , gave me horny look.

During sex session , I fantazising that 39 year old aunt or stepmother bonking intellectual disabled youth.

I hope to go to another facial therapy shop where ladies wear make-up and attire showing they are professional facial therapist , with facial chair..

I also love to see her (mature looking late 20 to early 30s) kneeling down before me , 20 year old intellectually disabled youth , and BBBJing me, and looking at me with slutty eyes laden with mascara and eyeshadow, and more..

Bros , if you came across the place I wanted, pls PM me..
Old 05-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is a very nice fr. Good job.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
delicious97 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pm me pls, I wanna go
Old 05-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Thank for your compliments, bro starcrosser.

After show in Illumina, I took MRT and went to the building, I reached the floor and walking clumsily towards the facial clinic, there was middle aged man watching outside , standing some distance again. He stared at me for a moment . Then he called out to me '' hi, where are you going?''

My replies ''go for facial'' . my hands gestured like a retarded kid.. he looked bemused. Then he looked at me and pointed to the direction , then he took out hand phone to call.

Entering the place where there were 3 receptionists. I said I wanted facial therapy. 3 look bemused because I looked like retarded youth. She asked me whether I got money. I said yes. another asked how much. My gestured only $50. She said'' ok , you write your name here.'' I write with my hand shaking. After a while, she look at my name. ( my handwriting look illegible.) she process payment (I was looking at the price list and service provided. - complex professional sounding therapy..bullshit!)

After that, one of them took me to room, telling me to undress and bathed and wait for therapist..
As I was bathing, tall long hair therapist , (early 30s?) look -6 and bust -36C arrived and greeted me (shower room got glass wall). When I came out of the shower room, she dried me up, I cover my cock innocently. She said'' put away your hand..'' I shook my head like intellectually disabled youth.
She push my hands away gently and stare at my cock as she knelt down , and play with my cock ,pressed my balls with towels as she looked at me with horny smiling eyes and she dried my lower part of my body.
Then she ask me to lie down on facial bed. I wrapped towel around my waist. and lied down on front. She removed towel around my waist and asked me whether this is my first time. I said yes. She asked me how I came to this place. my replies: I walked around only,then I feel like having facial..

She asked about my age and occuption.. My reply: just turn 20 and was a trainee worker at Spastic Children Assoc.

Then she asked me to turn around. press here and there on my back only for a short while. Then she asked me to turn around and my hand cover my cock again. She push my hands away gently.. Then she perform sensual massage around my cock. her hands caresssed my balls and then she asked me whether I want special..I was puzzled.. She gestured with hand sign , meaning sex. She said it is good to try. and asked me whether I have $100. I replied yes, innocently.. She patted my head and said she need to go out for a while. After she went out, I giggling . (where got facial therapy? bullshit..)

When she returned , she stripped out of her nurse uniform, she was in red bra and thongs. Oh my god!!! I kinda love this place very very much. I was thinking of great fun in HCs in the past..

When she saw my hand stretching out, she came closer and let me touch her bra cup and squeeze squeeze squeeze, she look away in shame because she had to allow herself to be touched by younger youth with intellectually disabilities. Then I stop squeezing , and she looked at me with smile, nodding her head and patted my head.. Then she unhooked her bra as she looked at me,and then she stripped off her g-string.

She then went on top of me giving me catbath, caressing my cock, then move her breasts to my face where I licked her nipple..

Then she capped me with condom and gave me short BJ before bonking in cowgal..Then she switched to doggie where I doggied her till I cummed.

She cleaned me up and went to shower... After showering , she dried herself , looking at me with sweet face as she wear her bra (I always look at gals where they put on bra ...) and then she wear g-string ..later put on nurse uniform.. She then help me to get up and I went showering..

After showering I dried myself and dress up and pay her for special and she led me out, telling me to come again, and recepionist open the door and show me out with smile. As I walked , the middle aged me stared at me , I looked at him , he nodded.. I went to coffeeshop at 1st floor and another man stared at me. I eat bao and coffee, and he sat at my table, ''have a good time?''. I nodded cautiously. He said ''keep this to yourself.'' he smiled and walked upstairs..

Thanks bros for recommending me this place. I was having fun fantasised about 20 year old mentally dull youth being seduced by tall busty nurse inside clinic. When I wrote my encounter, my cock hardened.

To all, pls protect this place okay?
Okay, enough for now.. I will be working OT for weeks.. Wait till March then I began this adventure...
Old 05-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Hi Bro

Pls PM thnx
Old 05-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Spiritswing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Can share location/ctc? Pm? Thanks.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Taoist_Wizard is stuck in moderation for some time to come

DON'T LET UR SCHOOL MATES KNOW THAT U GOT FUCKED BY A 40YO WOMAN...

cause they will laugh at u saying u r a desperado!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Power man bro ang076 ...upz u my humble 3 pts
Old 06-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
abas398 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me e location too ? thx
Old 07-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all
Smile Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Ang I love ur FRs! How on earth did u do all that with a straight face?? LOL
I am surprised u didn't accidentally give them "facials" Lol
Old 07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
panapod is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi ts,