The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

local milf, good massg, maggie, of third floor tcm near toilet.
Is now at ppc centre, third floor.
Zi jin tcm.
Near lift, come out turn left, n left again.
See bro beck thread.

For update bros who chiong ppc, n pc.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Any lobang at pc????
Old 25-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
hokkien is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi bro hokkien. If you do not believe me, you visit those massage women who gave bad service to me, for your own massage. You will get bad massage experiences and waste your hard earned money. Don't believe me? There are other guys who posted similar bad experiences with the same massage women. A few guys PMed me about them too. I deleted those PMs long ago.
ok i try it out soon.
Old 26-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Yo bro,so is there any clean massage at pc?
Old 26-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

Bro, pls pm me the location, thanks...
Old 31-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know theres one shop (cant rmb if L2 or 3) which the girls will wear a white coat. Was ask to go in for massage by a late 20s chinese girl but didnt need to release so nv go in. I think is near toilet if im not wrong.

Another one is a tanned SYT at Level 2 corner shop (very discreet place) but not a HC, more like beauty shop. Anyone tried that too?

Please advise as i was there to recee twice already... On manage to bio the D**** Hou** but 3 MILFs too old for me.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
dave1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around the area and so i went to chinatown after reading this thread. Walk around pc, then headed to ppc. Saw one LC there at lvl 3. So just go in.

The massage was good. Good strength, sensual plus relaxing. Looks quite chio under the lighting. So enjoying the good massage. And the the golden question came. nego to $40. Manage to pull off bra and damn they are quite big! and the nipples is pink! haha. After 2ic shot, they took a towel clean for me, then when i thought finish already, she say help me crack my back and neck. Damn shiok. Relaxing. After that feel so refresh. Haha offered me a warm water and off i go.

Name C*t
MAssage 9/10
Looks: 8/10 (under dim light though)
Body: 9/10 (slim for her age and C cups boobs with pink nipples!)
HJ: 6/10 (SOP)
DMg: $25 +40(HJ)

Overall 8/10
RTM: Definitely

Hope bros out there dont mind my noob FR

Last edited by dave1; 03-09-2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Add name =)
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
dave1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.sun View Post
Anyone know theres one shop (cant rmb if L2 or 3) which the girls will wear a white coat. Was ask to go in for massage by a late 20s chinese girl but didnt need to release so nv go in. I think is near toilet if im not wrong.

Another one is a tanned SYT at Level 2 corner shop (very discreet place) but not a HC, more like beauty shop. Anyone tried that too?

Please advise as i was there to recee twice already... On manage to bio the D**** Hou** but 3 MILFs too old for me.
Are you talking about pc? anyway pc lvl 2/3 got this wedding shop, near the toilet, keep got guys going in and out. Manned by a prc. looks sleazy inside though. Anyone got any idea? =)
Old 14-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Went to Pearl Ctr during lunch time....recee lvl 3 n there's one massage shop...mainly it's all aunties i saw previously but just now saw a young lady not bad looking... Tall slim long hair...any bros try b4?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Dr*** H***e before... MILF in early 50s speak good English and massage sucks TTM! Fell Asleep during the session and asked if want HJ. settled for $30. not bad la.. can suck nipple and finger her below. Total damage: $60
Cheap thrill if not dont try.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
siangu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, i went yesterday. i took the lift to 4th floor (walked down see see and took the lift up again) and came out took a right U turn straight away.. after a cafe there is this all thail massage, yes all thail MILF. There are chubbies to slims range MILF. I chose a slim one cos she has the prettiest face among them. Sorry i din ask her name.

there r indiviudal partitions rooms available, massage was ok only, slightly harder than piano, but still i dislike most r the noises and conversation outside, quite disturbing to me. Massage is $20 for half an hr + $30 for hj. The MILF tried very hard, she allowed me to autoroam and she would lick my nipples while stroking me. She auto strip her top but later i requested her to strip bottom as well and she did it..hehe.. Done. In the end she offered me a drink.. paid n left.

I don think i will return. I was actually trying to locate Alice in the second floor near burger king but i think it was already closed and I din know where to locate Alice, will pte TS for details.

Thanks for reading. Cheers
Old 03-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

Quote:
Tried Dr*** H***e before... MILF in early 50s speak good English and massage sucks TTM! Fell Asleep during the session and asked if want HJ. settled for $30. not bad la.. can suck nipple and finger her below. Total damage: $60
Bro u went there in de evening???...i past by few times during lunch time n dinner time and always diff ladies wrkin...lunch time will be younger ones n oldies during dinner time...
Old 03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't know about bros here. But I don't like Chinatown area MPs, in recent years.
Since the "golden era" about 4-5yrs ago, now their services all rushing and a little "below average".

So now I only go clean joints in the area for clean massage and nothing else.
That's my 2-cents view lah. To each its own.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

pc good msg left tis alice at second floor, nowaday
she do mainly foot reflexology, n relaxing shoulder msg.

Other u may find the thai joint upstair .
For good hard working msg.

The rest have left the scene.

Maggie now at ppc third lvl.
Think her own shop.
For update
Old 10-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

bro siang .
Pls note alice is none younger than
those thai milf.
Though got nice face feature.
Was dam lau chio when she started at catherine
massage shop. Many years back.

Last edited by power69; 10-11-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1