The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
weekend spa encounter part 1 and 2.

Part 1 : Lavender area, look like a clean joint. Went in at recep look at the price list, no 45mins , only start with 1 hr at $50 but before 7pm is $45.pay up for an hr at the same time boi the recep C cup, she was wearing a loose "T".bring me to the room, give me a disposable under wear. Knock knock , came the recep..he..he. told her don't wear can or not? She say cannot la . So face down , massage is good, finger press with towel for 15 mins follow by oil , suddenly she pull down the disposal and throw away and start oil massage. Ha..ha something coming up liao, later came the GQ. You want hj $50 ? Of course want la. Expecting at least $80.ask to lift up my leg where she play with my didi and ball.turn over she sit in front and start a bit of juagen . My hand move forward and she move back wards . Told her like that how to cum? So she move to my side , lift up her T, pull down her bra ,press and tune and she bend down to suck my nip. Down side , cannot suck leh.after cum, shower and paid up, on the way out saw 2 not bad looking in their 20s with uniform. Part 2 : went for dinner, still got balance some cum, so intend to dry all tonite.head to NBR , in one of the lane saw one spa. Went in, knn also same at least 1 hr massage. Recep in her 20s not bad looking, pay up and usher me to the room without ceiling. So strip and cover with towel, knock knock, ha..ha the recep leh. Face down follow by massage , at least massage is good . Later came the GQ, juagen $60, hj with auto room $80.take the $80 , cos juagen all bullshit type. Lift up her T and pull down her bra, at least this one can suck, nice soft B cup. She suck my nip , I press and tune her nip, till I cum. Only little bit of cum, really dry liao. Shower and left the place for home to type FR. He..he..as usual at least 70 reps for ctc.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
blackspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: weekend spa encounter part 1 and 2.

Hi bro, can share the location n contact? Thanks
Old 29-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackspec View Post
Hi bro, can share the location n contact? Thanks
Bro blackspec, I have scan thru , all along you just ask for ctc without contribution of FR.sorry for being blunt. Bros here venture out and spend hundreds of dollars if not thousand to contribute good FR to share here. Why not you try to venture out and contribute an decent FR , I'll be the first one to upz you.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, please share.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
Qqqqqqqqqqqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound interesting, can share share?

I am still here...come on lor...is that all you can master? Heeee

Your little plan can go nowhere lah..u think you can trick me into zapping other here? Think again.
You think you zapped other here and want me to zap the other? Think again. I am waiting, come on...

Last edited by Qqqqqqqqqqqq; 30-07-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 23
boisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboisg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds like a interesting place. Care to share?
Old 29-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

looks good

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 29-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro TS

Can share with me the location for part 2?

Kum sia bro!
Old 29-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
crazeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share please? been awhile haven't been to lavender there.
Old 29-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Contacts all given out, hope bros post FR be it good or bad, just for sharing. Stay tune for this coming week end for part 3 or maybe part 4. If part 3 can satisfy me, than no part 4. Part 4/ part 5 have to be following week he..he...
Old 30-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Whao. Post FR to share also kena zap 3 times this morning. By who ? Quess stop posting anymore to share better.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Kena zap again ..for nothing.. The zappers are back !! Omg!! Really happened ah? Aready buy coffin for your family member ah?.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Zap me again, both of you really want your families member to die during this 7th month. Carry on lor.FUCK both your mother!! Huat ah !! You cant do anything right? Can't post here right? press your balls lor , bang your head against the wall lor . Only can zap but can't do anything rite ?He..he.....stupid, zap ppl to get fuck!!
Old 31-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Zappers, was wondering issit both of you not in good terms with your mothers? How come both of you purposely like to zap ppl in order for ppl to curse and fuck your mothers . some more hoping to curse your families members to die this 7th month.sometimes this type of things happen wan you know? I don't like to do it leh, but hor, both of you force me leh, he..he..so the choice is yours hor. Why like that? Can get insurance money ah ? Chiong till no money ah ? Ayio , or kena kc big time by mei mei and need money ah? is your mothers who born you 2 stupid moron out of this world you know .if both your mothers know ha, they very gek sim. But hor, HUAT AH !!! He..he..he...
Old 31-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
cironea is a Helpful and Caring Samstercironea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi can share contact?
Tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1