The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
MP at Duxton

hi all BROs

its been a long freaking time since i visited a MP
since i got time and urge today, i made a trip down to tanjong pagar
i aim that shop for very long time

anyway, reached that place, serve by a meaty young girl and request for an hour of massage
tot of having a good massage before the GQ

but bloody hell, ML come in, piano abit on the back and then the leg,
keep teasing the balls and butt crack

after ONLY 20 min, then she pop the GQ and hardsell BM
tell her only need HJ but keep pushing for BM

i give her face since she so despo, C cup and pointed nips, fake moaning (i hate it) and service for like 10 minutes

after deed done, she wipe the bullets away and ask me to go shower
nabei, nvr provide me new towel how to go out and rinse? and then she just left me alone in the room, nvr come back and check also

worst still, i look at the clock, that bitch says time up, even though there is still 20 min left

KNN, left 20 min then she just left me in the room and go out relax,

been to MP so many times, this is one of the worst

i know its not right to reveal the shop but i think for the benefit for all the BROs, i will do it

Bella (Belle) massage

Screw the MP
Old 26-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP at Duxton

TS, imho, is ok to reveal the spa which give sucks service for the benefit for our bros here. ( ML name ? ) At least can save our hard earn money, sometimes this bitch really take us for granted. Bros here should boycott this place to teach them a lesson. On the other hand, any bros been to this place whereby encounter good service? Or maybe out of few gals there ,she is the only one that give such a suck service? Anyway TS, thanks for the head up.
Old 27-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
TS, imho, is ok to reveal the spa which give sucks service for the benefit for our bros here. ( ML name ? ) At least can save our hard earn money, sometimes this bitch really take us for granted. Bros here should boycott this place to teach them a lesson. On the other hand, any bros been to this place whereby encounter good service? Or maybe out of few gals there ,she is the only one that give such a suck service? Anyway TS, thanks for the head up.
I agree! Give the name to warn others so we can blacklist the shop.
Old 27-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19784 / Power: 21
Love 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond reputeLove 6969 has a reputation beyond repute

Blacklist the shop
Old 28-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
hi all BROs

its been a long freaking time since i visited a MP
since i got time and urge today, i made a trip down to tanjong pagar
i aim that shop for very long time

anyway, reached that place, serve by a meaty young girl and request for an hour of massage
tot of having a good massage before the GQ

but bloody hell, ML come in, piano abit on the back and then the leg,
keep teasing the balls and butt crack

after ONLY 20 min, then she pop the GQ and hardsell BM
tell her only need HJ but keep pushing for BM

i give her face since she so despo, C cup and pointed nips, fake moaning (i hate it) and service for like 10 minutes

after deed done, she wipe the bullets away and ask me to go shower
nabei, nvr provide me new towel how to go out and rinse? and then she just left me alone in the room, nvr come back and check also

worst still, i look at the clock, that bitch says time up, even though there is still 20 min left

KNN, left 20 min then she just left me in the room and go out relax,

been to MP so many times, this is one of the worst

i know its not right to reveal the shop but i think for the benefit for all the BROs, i will do it

Bella (Belle) massage

Screw the MP
Hello

This shop is famous for chop chop
Old 28-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

This shop has been well rated few years ago. When the boss wen wen ( a big boob chengdu mlf) was running the shop. The last time i was told by a old kaki about their chop chop tactic by a gal cal yuki. Will tell wen wen if i happen to meet her somewhere.
Old 29-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

i hope for this farking shop to bite dust

raid raid raid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1