The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl Centre Level 2 MILF

bro neow u got try alice and her frend?
All local wear black uniform.
The shop look like lau ah pek open one.
Many old photo display
Old 24-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
Have been visiting this hot milf on level one at PC for more than 5 times. Always never fail to satisfy.
Those who have been active in PC should know who I'm talking about. Obliging lady who with resonable rates.
I think I know who you are referring to. I visited her more than 5 times too. Every time, she has surprised for me.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sexyboi1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys

where is this location. peace center or pearl ?? got any store can offer
Old 24-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboi1984 View Post
hi guys

where is this location. peace center or pearl ?? got any store can offer
thread tiltle, pearl centre, which store asking?
sundry store? or bread store?
Old 26-07-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

sunday seventh month start, downstair urn is for
Everybody pray pray.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Went there earlier today, on level 3 towards the left hand side near the toilet there was this shop with a milf quoting me 20 for 30mins msg. but of course I was there for more especially seeing her in this orange body hugging tight dress which show off her rather sizeable boobs (Big B or C).

quoted me 50 for HJ, and I asked for Fj, she said 100. for 50 bucks you get so much more. which will you choose?
Old 29-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Went there earlier today, on level 3 towards the left hand side near the toilet there was this shop with a milf quoting me 20 for 30mins msg. but of course I was there for more especially seeing her in this orange body hugging tight dress which show off her rather sizeable boobs (Big B or C).

quoted me 50 for HJ, and I asked for Fj, she said 100. for 50 bucks you get so much more. which will you choose?
Cant decide at forum- must see the goods and personal taste. Also risk of disease.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
Cant decide at forum- must see the goods and personal taste. Also risk of disease.
Tried this girl once sometime late last year. Was attracted by her boobs and some resemblance to a colleague. Back then she quoted 30 for half-hour but went down to 20 when my body motion indicates I am walking away.

Was asked 20 upfront first. Stripped to b-suit laid down on sofa, space is tight. She came in and exclaimed how come I totally naked. Did not bother to reply her. She started to massage. During that 5-min massage, she mentioned other services are available. I asked how much f-job, 100 was her reply, I double-confirmed said ok.

Again, money was asked upfront. Lanlan, paid and wait to see her nude. Eyes popped out, mouth opened wide wide, hands were already stretching to grab her. Everything was in correct proportion, nicely shaped boobs, reddish-brown nips, slim waist, model-type long legs.

Only BJ but she kept wanting to do doggie even though I wanted missionary with her butt raised high by the sofa sidearm rest.

At first, I wondered why this girl is so especially wanted to do doggie as most said mine is big and would refused cowgirl or doggie.

As usual, the girl would hold yours to guide into hers lest one enter the other 'door'. Trouble is she was holding tight onto mine throughout even though I kept telling to let go of her hand.

Was already suspecting that there was no actual penetration. More like her palm pressing down mine to her crotch to give the feeling that her pussy is tight. Shot out and started to clean up. Somehow she sensed that I was not too happy with the session and offered me 2nd shot at no extra charge.

I did not take up her offer fearing that I might go into violent mode and insert deep and hard. Actually, already felt pissed and how to get hard-on so soon. Never returned.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 29-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

demolish soon- all shifting to ppl park centre third floor.
Old 30-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
demolish soon- all shifting to ppl park centre third floor.
This year?
I tot 2015...

Old 31-07-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

anyway the gal say come august the authority will not rent to them to do this type of business.
Old 31-07-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Seems like after I gave my recommendation to a shop on level 3, one bro went there and but was no longer offered any extra services. Could it be due to the recent AV raids happening around Chinatown recently?

It's a pity cause that milf sure had nice racks and a damn cfm slutty face. Oh well, lets hope all goes back to normal soon/
Old 31-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

no raid at chinatown.
Pearls ctr dirty so she scare.
Old 31-07-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
no raid at chinatown.
Pearls ctr dirty so she scare.
Oh so its due to 7th month ah? That explains it.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

the tenants alrdy complain about dirty massage svc. So the gals all scare. The lady boss veri steady not scare at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1