The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
madness88 is Cool - loads of Potential
thiefing at chinadoll today

today got one group of guys at level 6 room 33 took a girl phone and refused to give tips during HH HOUR cant believe there are such guys
Old 27-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold
Re: thiefing at chinadoll today

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness88 View Post
today got one group of guys at level 6 room 33 took a girl phone and refused to give tips during HH HOUR cant believe there are such guys
level 6 is jade leh.. CD is level 7..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 27-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness88 View Post
Got proof or cctv etc of them taking the phone? N tip, is it bcos get malign alr buay song, so dun give? Or is it juz one-sided story?
Old 27-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

better listen to both side stories or see cctv evidence. dont know why alot of people like to post things without evident or proof and take sides.
Old 27-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
better listen to both side stories or see cctv evidence. dont know why alot of people like to post things without evident or proof and take sides.
Bcos in any situation involve men & women, esp the not so bad looking ones, they will be deemed as victim, their words will over rule all logical reasoning. This is the real world men r living in this era.
Old 27-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ts 1 2 be hero, by standing up 4 the gal.
Old 28-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 26
I538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to behold

cannot believe everything that comes out of the gal's mouth.
Chin Doll standard has dropped - I kena this gal once who went to extreme butterfly mode...come in, took a sip, then go off. Totalled less than 10 mins and still want a $50 tip. Told her to F off.
Old 28-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I538394 View Post
Chin Doll standard has dropped - I kena this gal once who went to extreme butterfly mode...come in, took a sip, then go off. Totalled less than 10 mins and still want a $50 tip. Told her to F off.
agree with you bro, cannot believe what they said , they have thousands and one story. Now 7th month liao, should have bring a stack of hell notes , place it on the table, ask her take it or leave it.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
SpearMintGum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Totalled less than 10 mins and still want a $50 tip. Told her to F off.
10 minutes only
Old 28-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2273 / Power: 13
RedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond reputeRedFrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1