The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feng Huang(2045) - Foxy MM Who Oozes Womanly Sexual Allure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I swung by L2045 after my session in 2047 ... and I was greeted by the OKT who surprisingly could still remember me and scarily, he could still remember when was the last time I looked for his ex-AP, Mi Yuan ... Without hesitation, he introduced his stables to me and hoping that I will return to be his regular patronage again ... Bwahahaha ... In fact I came at the right time as the WLs just returned from duties at other shops ...

Feng Huang ... Wow! I have to agree with you, Omnia on her looks ... She exuded a womenly presence that most warm blooded dudes would desire and she spontaneously gave me a generous amount of charismatic smile that weakened my knees in no time ... She is slim with the right essential curves ... Her C cupper-like frontal assets were truly a spectacle! She wore a very sexy and tight ensemble with fishnet stocking to complete the vampy looks ...

The newbie Mi Yuan is a pleasant GND looker ... Pretty easy on the eyes ... She is also slim, of average height, fair and appeared to possess the essential curves as well ... She was wearing a plunging neckline tight outfit that exposed a generous amount of deep cleavage ... Slurp ...

One lass that catches my attention the most was none other than Ling Fei who is not a newbie ... I was pleasantly surprised that she could still remember and she called up my name in a sweet fashion ... She has since developed from a GND country bumpkin ungainly looks to a contemporary womenly outlooks ... Her digital body permed hairdo suits her facial features to the T ... Her tight black number accentuated her voluptuous bod ... She is chio by GL150 standard ... at least to me ... I must say she has significantly improved on her packaging and managed to transform herself to a chio and womanly WL within a span of 8-10 months ... Simply awesome! Her once fashion consultant, retired Mi Yuan would be glad to know that her effort/guidance has not gone down the drain ... She is on my radar for sure ...

I did not see Wu Ming or Xiao Yao Jing in the shop as the latter was on strawberry leave while the former might be busy at that time when I was there ... BTW, Enigma bro, the veteran commando, Tai Feng is still around ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
agree with the above comments bro. I love lingfei's voluptuous body too. very hot passionate natural sex satisfaction with this girl.

this house currently got some babes worth exploring...
Old 23-06-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Bro

I suggest we stop further discussion of such matters.

Anyway, I don't trust 100% what WLs tell me. And from recent posts from other brudders, my trust in OKTs have plummeted too.

Doomas

Quote:
Bro, 3-days is a mandatory time-frame ... That was what I heard from the OKTs and WLs themselves ... When did you heard about this that they can still be around for a week or so after cancellation ... I have doubt in what you said ... The WL has to book the air ticket in advance before they cancel their yellow card on any of the Wed ... Therefore, there is no excuse for failure to secure a flight back ...
Old 23-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Feng Huang(2045) - Foxy MM Who Oozes Womanly Sexual Allure!

Quote:
I swung by L2045 after my session in 2047 ... and I was greeted by the OKT who surprisingly could still remember me and scarily, he could still remember when was the last time I looked for his ex-AP, Mi Yuan ... Without hesitation, he introduced his stables to me and hoping that I will return to be his regular patronage again ... Bwahahaha ... In fact I came at the right time as the WLs just returned from duties at other shops ...

Feng Huang ... Wow! I have to agree with you, Omnia on her looks ... She exuded a womenly presence that most warm blooded dudes would desire and she spontaneously gave me a generous amount of charismatic smile that weakened my knees in no time ... She is slim with the right essential curves ... Her C cupper-like frontal assets were truly a spectacle! She wore a very sexy and tight ensemble with fishnet stocking to complete the vampy looks ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Maxxy buddy, no prizes for guessing who u ravished at the house of Jia eh?!...somehow her facial features more n more seems to remind me of a mixture of coco lee n retired m'sian gem meizhi?? (assuming I'm thinking of the right mm!!)

As for Phoenix...yeah u r pretty much spot on wif the description bro...looks like fishnet stockings now may be the calling card of this house becuz I hv seen Wu Ming in black fishnet stockings as well!...sex wif Feng Huang is pure natural hot heavy passionate n sensuous...she really appears to let herself go to enjoy, luvs her pussy being tonguelashed, is a vgd cowgal rider n her moans can prolly match the retired great moaner Zhen Mei!!
Old 23-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Maxxy buddy, no prizes for guessing who u ravished at the house of Jia eh?!...somehow her facial features more n more seems to remind me of a mixture of coco lee n retired m'sian gem meizhi?? (assuming I'm thinking of the right mm!!)
Yes Omnia bro ... Come to think of it, she has an uncanny resemblance to the American-Taiwanese Singer, Coco Lee ... Perhaps about 30% max ... Not forgetting her bod which is as good if not better than Coco during her heyday ... This is by far the closest pic I came across ... Her hairstyle is similar to Coco in the pic too ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
agree with the above comments bro. I love lingfei's voluptuous body too. very hot passionate natural sex satisfaction with this girl.

this house currently got some babes worth exploring...
Yes, you should try some of the WL to your fancy in the Garden of Honey and post some FR here for the benefits of the rest of the samsters ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-06-2013, 05:22 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Jia Xuan (L20 H47)

Miss Sexy Figure

Experience in GL: 1 Month plus

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Xuan has this sexy, sultry, slutty, feminine, ah lian clubber/Nite club girl face. She definitely has high sex appeal. Her elaborated eye makeup & big circular ear rings make her look very ah lian I like her overall face as I have the fantasy of bonking slutty ah lians. Her complexion is a little bit tanned & generally smooth. She has a pair of electrifying eyes which can steal men's heart, sharp & high nose & kissable sexy lips.)

Body: 8/10
(I seldom give so high ratings for figure. But this babe deserved my high ratings in this area. She has one of the nicest figure in GL at the moment. The type of figure i desired to bonk. She is about 1.6m+. Her body is a little bit tanned & generally smooth. She possessed very curvy, hour glass, well toned body & perky ass. I noticed a very slight tummy on her but i'm ok with it. Simply love her awesome figure. Slurp slurp yummy. Just looking at her naked body when she is in her bling bling killer high heels can make me mari kita.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has surgically modified C cup boobs with brown big nipples. I felt the bottom part of her boobs kind of hard & stiff. If she has natural C cup boobs that will b perfect. Nonetheless, that pair of C cup boobs complemented her curvy figure.)

Bath: 7/10
(With soap foam on our bodies, jia xuan used her boobs & body to give me a wonderful body rub. Very steamy esp when she used her boobs & nipples & ass crack to tease my dick. Her body felt so smooth. I asked her to give me a short boob fuck. Very shiok to see my dick slided along her boobs. She then bended down & give me a brief BBBJ. Very shiok to see a hot ah lian BBBJ me .)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(After we dried ourselves, I lied on my front. Jia xuan used her smooth boobs & body to rabba my body. Very smooth body & I felt quite shiok when she did that. She then began her sensual slurpy cat bath on my back. Her cat bath is sensual, slow, gentle type with lots of saliva all over my back ocassionally exerted some suction on my flesh. I turned over & she repeated the cat bath on my front body. She licked from my ears-neck-body-nipples-thighs etc. I like the way she licked my ears & blow warm air into my ears whispering lao gong . I noticed she like to use toilet paper to clean her saliva on my body after the cat bath. I actually don't mind her saliva to remain on my body haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(While I was on my fours, jia xuan gave me a slow, sensual, gentle AR with her hands carressing my dick & balls & nipples. She ocassionally poked her tongue into my ka chng hole. The feeling is shiok. I prefer her to use KY cream/baby oil to HJ me during the AR. Will ask her to do that when I RTF. She alternated AR with licking on my balls & the area between my balls and ka chng hole + BBBJ. Powerful combo.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Jia xuan performed BBBJ for me at various angles so that I can have a full view of her horny slutty face while she BBBJ me. When I see her slutty horny face sucking my dick, I cannot tahan. Her expression is great. Seems like she is enjoying sucking my dick. Her suction is ok. She used her tongue to swirl on my dick head & ocassionally deep throated. Enjoyed her BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(Jia xuan initiated to french me when our eyes met when she performed cat bath for me. The frenching is spontaneous, natural, passionate like bf gf frenching. Lots of tongue action involved. Her breath & saliva tasted nice. Hehe. We simply frenched for most of the moments during the session. Lots of omph feel when we frenched. Thumbs up.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Jia xuan has very sparse pussy hair. Nice looking delicious pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted yummy. Jia xuan carressed my face & pulled my hair when I licked her pussy. First time a WL pulled my hair so hard. Luckily my hair is real.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Sex with Jia xuan is mind blowing. The feeling is like having ONS with a girl I met in pubs or fling with mistress. We bonked in many positions. Her pussy is quite tight. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I pumped her. She then whispered "lao gong" into my ears & blew air into my ears. The feeling is shiok. She also carressed my face & pulled my hair when she was high. We then moved to the arm chair. With her in her bling bling killer high heels, I bonked her in doggie. Her back view is breath taking. Very curvy body she has. The height is just nice for me to do doggie. Her pussy is the tightest in doggie. I pumped her non stop carressing her boobs & back & admiring her horny slutty expression in the mirror. We then moved to the bed where she rode me fast & furious in cow girl. This is my fav position as I can see this babe riding my dick & her boobs jumping up & down. She then lowered her face to french me in cow girl & increased her tempo. Her pussy contracting power is quite good. Eventually I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm. She then collapsed on my body & we rested in that position with my dick in her pussy for a while.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty girl. We chatted almost anything. She also showed me her house mates pics. Saw quite a few babes who caught my attn. She is very good at KC as she keep calling me lao gong. High GFE. A gem material.)

RTF: Yes for her wonderful body, slutty face & power packed sex service.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Jia Xuan (2047)

Quote:
Yes Omnia bro ... Come to think of it, she has an uncanny resemblance to the American-Taiwanese Singer, Coco Lee ... Perhaps about 30% max ... Not forgetting her bod which is as good if not better than Coco during her heyday ... This is by far the closest pic I came across ... Her hairstyle is similar to Coco in the pic too ...

gosh that pic appears to cum pretty close to Jia Xuan bro!!...yup prolly the most smoking hot bod in GL at the mo for me...if only her boobs were natural n she was a tad more fair wld just be abt perfect...i also find her a nice sweet genuine mm as well...
Old 24-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Re: Jia Xuan (2047)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
gosh that pic appears to cum pretty close to Jia Xuan bro!!...yup prolly the most smoking hot bod in GL at the mo for me...if only her boobs were natural n she was a tad more fair wld just be abt perfect...i also find her a nice sweet genuine mm as well...
After some proximity examination on her face whilst I RTF her ... I think she deserves a 40% resemblance to the celeb, Coco Lee ... I sincerely hope this is not an exaggeration on my part though ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-06-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

A Rendevous with a Local Lian-Like Lass

A Rendevous with a Local Lian-Lookalike Lass

WL Name - SK
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years old (according to her)
Height - 1.60m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1856
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2013

SK is youngish, lianishly cute with a pair of distinct dimples. She has flat button nose. Unfortunately she does not possess the sharp facial features I adore in a gal ... Contrary to many, I don't find her pretty ... Sincere apologies to her ardent fans. However, she could pass off as a young local lass that frequent those Canto KTV and/or Thai Discos. Very minimal makeup on the eyes only. She has medium size double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes laced with dark mascara ... She has long and golden curly locks (with hair extension) ... Built like a schooling teenager with almost zero fats and flat abs ... Similar body shape like Dong Jing ... A minus cuppers with longish brown nipples which look huge on her almost aircraft runway frontal assets ...

We have a somewhat spontaneous pre-shower action by petting mildly on the mattress ... Zero shower action ... Her BBBJ was very good and she offered lengthy slow & sensual deep throated BBBJ ... I can feel some teeth acton on my dick ... She did lotsa tongue twirling whilst she engulfed the whole length of heirloom into her smally mouth. She would alternately licked & rolled her tongue along the length of dick like a kid licking a lolly pop ... Cat-bath was minimal and nothing spectacular ... Licking my nipples, pecs and thighs were all she did ... Her cute smiley face was the only consolation at that particular instance.

I must say she possess nice and tight pussy with sparsed pubic hair ... It was certainly palatable to my sight and rather irresistible for me to perform a thorough mouth diving job on her downsouth ... Actual smooching occurred only during missionary bonking ... She was accommodating to various sex positions ... You name it, she woulld oblige ...

Can be playful & chirpy if you know how to bring on The Charm to flirt with this local lian lookalike ... In my opinion, she looks better body-wise when fully clothed with her ah lian outfit than when she was in the nude ...

Looks - 6.6/10 Pimple-free complexion & oval facial shape
Bod - 7.0/10 slim, petite and built like a schooling teenager
Tits - 6.6/10 A cupper frontal assets with longish brown nipples
Cat-Bath - 6.5/10
AR - N/A
Shower Action - N/A
BBBJ - 7.8/10 Lengthy and elaborate actions coupled with good suction pressure
FJ - 7.5/10 Tight and wet pussy
Attitude - 7.8/10 Smiley and courteous

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure how many zhen zhens there are in geylang but tried the one at WH1619and the one at 1615 some time ago thanks to some PMs by senior bros to alert me to their existence before the news about them came out here in SBF.

I will not mention names, but think those senior bros are well know FR writers

Anyway, thought I will just do brief FR on these girls that you guys may be curious about.

To me, Zhen Zhen 1615 is like hot chocolate while Zhen Zhen WH1619 is like cold vanilla ice cream.

1) Zhen Zhen 1615

When I arrived at 1615, was hoping to try either zhen zhen or baihe as I had been alerted to these two busty babes that might suit my taste. However, both were blocked booked and I ended up waiting nearly two hours before Zhen Zhen came out. One look I felt she was cute enough so just try and see.

Zhen zhen has a cute roundish face and tanned skin with a sweet smile. She reminds me a lot of Jayesslee, if you know them, except that I think she may be a little chubbier than Jayesslee, so perhaps about 40 percent resemblance.

Stepped into the room, she stripped and out came those C-cuppers. They looked like two jugs of fresh chocolate milk for me to enjoy, and I couldn't stop playing with them throughout the session as she giggled away. Her body shape is something like QiQi 2041, but Zhen Zhen 1615 has bigger shoulders I think and a bit taller plus tanned.

Nothing particularly special in the bathroom, just some rubbing of her tits all over my body and a brief BBJ. And then onto the bed action.

Nothing too amazing about her service routine unfortunately, but she makes this horny young girl expression that is really cute and turns me on as she licks me gently like a little kitten. NO AR though

BBJ is OK, not wonderful lah but her face is damn cute and she's always smiling and giggling shyly.

The best part about zhen zhen 1615 is the way she twists and turns and moans and makes this virgin expression like its the first time she's been pleasured by a big dick, and that really can set off the fireworks in my cannon, especially when I was banging her hard from behind. Very JAP AV the way she reacts.

Good thing was her massage which was super hard and strong to unknot those tight spots in my back. Loved that.

Some quick ratings.

Looks: 7 my type, cute cute face like Jayesslee
Body: 7 could be better if she trimmed down a bit, but all the meat in the right places I suppose
Boobs: 7.5 C-cups!
Service: 6 she scores low here as she's rather inexperienced, although a good massage and cute personality
Overall: 7
RTF: Yes, if queue too long for others, don't mind giving her a second shot in future for her boobs and cute face.

=======

2) Zhen Zhen WH1619

Arrived at the house, no queue. Sat down and waited for 5 minutes for her to touch up make-up and we were off.

Went into the room and she took out that mattress thing they have in this house (different from WH1612), and started her YTL routine. Unfortunately for me, her YTL routine fails, a far cry from YTL ang pais like lulu, bei bei, jing jing, han han, etc. I remember the last few girls I tried from this house like Xiaoyu and Bao-er (both left) also had rather strong routines so I was disappointed.

Zhen Zhen's face can be considered as pretty, you won't reject her if OKT recommends to you but not exactly my type. Her face reminds me of Lady 1803 or Barbie 2831A, there's just something odd about it though it's generally pleasant. Can't explain this.

Her body is curvy enough but I think her boobs could be much bigger to match her frame as they seem to be A+ or small b-cups.

On the bed, she did some slightly acrobatic stunts, I can't really explain them and you'll just have to try it yourself to see what I mean.

Somewhat lacklustre bonk though as she was very cold throughout the session like as though she wanted to sleep even though it was not yet dark outside.

Some quick ratings.

Looks: 6.8 Not my type, but above average I suppose
Body: 6.7 could be better if she had bigger boobs, skin seemed a bit rough to the touch but looks fair and smooth though
Boobs: 6 A/B cups
Service: 6 needs to show more enthusiasm and improve her routine if she wants to keep up with YTL ang pais.
Overall: 6.5
RTF: No thanks. Not my taste and service plus her demeanour needs to be improved.

Final verdict: While both aren't particularly great, I would pick Zhen Zhen 1615 over Zhen Zhen WH1619 just for her cute face, sweet personality and of course those massive C-cups.
Old 24-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Not sure how many zhen zhens there are in geylang but tried the one at WH1619and the one at 1615 some time ago thanks to some PMs by senior bros to alert me to their existence before the news about them came out here in SBF.

I will not mention names, but think those senior bros are well know FR writers

Anyway, thought I will just do brief FR on these girls that you guys may be curious about.

To me, Zhen Zhen 1615 is like hot chocolate while Zhen Zhen WH1619 is like cold vanilla ice cream.

1) Zhen Zhen 1615

When I arrived at 1615, was hoping to try either zhen zhen or baihe as I had been alerted to these two busty babes that might suit my taste. However, both were blocked booked and I ended up waiting nearly two hours before Zhen Zhen came out. One look I felt she was cute enough so just try and see.

Zhen zhen has a cute roundish face and tanned skin with a sweet smile. She reminds me a lot of Jayesslee, if you know them, except that I think she may be a little chubbier than Jayesslee, so perhaps about 40 percent resemblance.

Stepped into the room, she stripped and out came those C-cuppers. They looked like two jugs of fresh chocolate milk for me to enjoy, and I couldn't stop playing with them throughout the session as she giggled away. Her body shape is something like QiQi 2041, but Zhen Zhen 1615 has bigger shoulders I think and a bit taller plus tanned.

Nothing particularly special in the bathroom, just some rubbing of her tits all over my body and a brief BBJ. And then onto the bed action.

Nothing too amazing about her service routine unfortunately, but she makes this horny young girl expression that is really cute and turns me on as she licks me gently like a little kitten. NO AR though

BBJ is OK, not wonderful lah but her face is damn cute and she's always smiling and giggling shyly.

The best part about zhen zhen 1615 is the way she twists and turns and moans and makes this virgin expression like its the first time she's been pleasured by a big dick, and that really can set off the fireworks in my cannon, especially when I was banging her hard from behind. Very JAP AV the way she reacts.

Good thing was her massage which was super hard and strong to unknot those tight spots in my back. Loved that.

Some quick ratings.

Looks: 7 my type, cute cute face like Jayesslee
Body: 7 could be better if she trimmed down a bit, but all the meat in the right places I suppose
Boobs: 7.5 C-cups!
Service: 6 she scores low here as she's rather inexperienced, although a good massage and cute personality
Overall: 7
RTF: Yes, if queue too long for others, don't mind giving her a second shot in future for her boobs and cute face.

=======

2) Zhen Zhen WH1619

Arrived at the house, no queue. Sat down and waited for 5 minutes for her to touch up make-up and we were off.

Went into the room and she took out that mattress thing they have in this house (different from WH1612), and started her YTL routine. Unfortunately for me, her YTL routine fails, a far cry from YTL ang pais like lulu, bei bei, jing jing, han han, etc. I remember the last few girls I tried from this house like Xiaoyu and Bao-er (both left) also had rather strong routines so I was disappointed.

Zhen Zhen's face can be considered as pretty, you won't reject her if OKT recommends to you but not exactly my type. Her face reminds me of Lady 1803 or Barbie 2831A, there's just something odd about it though it's generally pleasant. Can't explain this.

Her body is curvy enough but I think her boobs could be much bigger to match her frame as they seem to be A+ or small b-cups.

On the bed, she did some slightly acrobatic stunts, I can't really explain them and you'll just have to try it yourself to see what I mean.

Somewhat lacklustre bonk though as she was very cold throughout the session like as though she wanted to sleep even though it was not yet dark outside.

Some quick ratings.

Looks: 6.8 Not my type, but above average I suppose
Body: 6.7 could be better if she had bigger boobs, skin seemed a bit rough to the touch but looks fair and smooth though
Boobs: 6 A/B cups
Service: 6 needs to show more enthusiasm and improve her routine if she wants to keep up with YTL ang pais.
Overall: 6.5
RTF: No thanks. Not my taste and service plus her demeanour needs to be improved.

Final verdict: While both aren't particularly great, I would pick Zhen Zhen 1615 over Zhen Zhen WH1619 just for her cute face, sweet personality and of course those massive C-cups.
haha, don't know been to wrong house (H15 is the corner one right?), went in ask for zhen zhen say no such WL? maybe its chen chen?
anyway went to H19, got zhen zhen, overall service ok but a bit bah bah to my liking...
Old 24-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
haha, don't know been to wrong house (H15 is the corner one right?), went in ask for zhen zhen say no such WL? maybe its chen chen?
anyway went to H19, got zhen zhen, overall service ok but a bit bah bah to my liking...
Haha... it happened to me once. Called W17 asking for Coffee (1617), the OKT was puzzled I quickly apologized and hang up.
Old 25-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Haha... it happened to me once. Called W17 asking for Coffee (1617), the OKT was puzzled I quickly apologized and hang up.
Coffee is one hot horny slut man......bro u recall my sweet memories with her.....if she could look younger.....she sure can rank the few top on the chart man....big boobs....nice pussy.....all style also can not complain.....she is a born sex machine.....n her soft tender tongue to french......yummy.....
Old 25-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexyuncle333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

WL Name - Jia Ni
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.62 m
Origin - Haerbin
Home Base - L2047

The most beautiful chest, sexy tattoo, comfortable sex, hot body... Try not to regret!

Looks - 8/10

She looks very young, a little shy bite lips, long yellow hair on one side of the body, a nurse's low-cut dress, red net socks very sexy.I find her very cool and pretty. She belongs to the Sexy Young MILF category.

Bod - 8/10

Wowo!! She possesses the physique I desire in a woman. neither slender nor plumb, beautiful racks and nipples. Awesome!! I got a hard on the moment her outfit dropped on the floor. Her butts are surprisely not flat unlike most PRC lasses. A sexy butterfly tattoo on her ass, very attractive.However, She needs to wear something that fawn her attractive physique.

Tits - 8/10

Her Mimi's perfect, D cup a born beauty, pink pink nipples, I could not help but want to eat.Different, and some women silicone false soft, natural.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a slow and very sensuous soapy rub all over my bod. We french kissed passionately and deeply within a world of ourselves within the tight shower cubicle.I every inch of skin friction is slowly creeping her body in a bubble, I love

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Slow, She put on her stockings lie to me, in my ear insufflation, tongue in my upper body around, on the other hand does not stop in my body, sliding, legs rubbing my JJ and ball, plus she's sexy look, I came to a point! In the mirror she really like the actress AV.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Very thoroughly and skillfully done! Her tongue pressure was optimum, man! She was very good in using her tongue to circle all the erotic zones of my anatomy.she would stop momentarily and blew warm air onto my bod and continue all over again. Awesome feat!!Her throat was very good, I rarely meet skills so skilled.

FJ - 8/10

Very wet and tight pussy. We were very engaging and we french kissed passionately wherever the sex positions allowed us to do so. We adopted gal on top (frontal and reverse fashion), doggie bonking, frontal assault and as usual, I fired of my load in missionary fashion to achieve a level of "self-actualization".

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent! She gave me a little lover true feeling, the bed is a bed, is a typical northeast girl character cheerful, frank. After we smoke chat, with her simple massage and witty conversation, make me happy.

I believe she will become the Geylang star, recommend to you to taste the dish.
Old 25-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
To me lor 16 will be lulu of 54a
lor 18 agreed is zhiling 1805
lor 20 my choice will be JJ of 2058....reminds me of an ang pai ex.2062A.....

The few gals from 2045 can give nice satisfying session....han bing...feng huang.....wu ming....these 3 all have height,have gd figures,all looks above average,can french,know how to shake well with u in various position,all enjoy sex .......hidden gems man this house......especially feng huang no in this flesh trade before.......all 3 can make yr trip worth well in terms of happy sex.....they r more towards the womanly side....nt syt type...but i love it...

It was a good friend of mine who recommended Wu Ming to me recently. I have since RTF her twice and I must say she just gets better and better each time I went back to look for her.... Her service is great with excellent gfe throughout the whole session and lots of frenching before, during & after the fj. I like the red dress she wore that day when I RTF her. She looked great & sexy. She is quite tall around 1.64m and has a great body, and slight perky ass which is great for doggie. I was told she is the star in 2045 and has many regular clients. I am not surprised as I had to wait for her for about an hour the last time I went there.
On the way out that day after my session with her, I saw another chio WL and the okt told me she is Ling Fei from the same house. So far I can't find any FRs on Ling Fei.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread