The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Summer - small package, big on delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post

1 smiles, says it all.
This is a profound statement ... Am not certain if I could comprehend ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

WL: Xiao Mi
House: 1654A
Background: a 22 years old Hunan girl

Looks: a sweet face with very light makeup and has good and smooth complexion for the whole body, curvy, rounded and bouncy body, neither fat nor slim. 165cm tall and about 52kg in weight, well balanced. Round butts and practically no fat on her tummy, long and sexy pairs of legs. (8.2/10)

Boobs: a pair of natural 34C cups, firm and bouncy, little pink nipples, good to touch, hold and fondle. (8.5/10)

Preshower: she helps me to undress and I rciprocate to strip her naked. We start to hug and kiss each other. We develop into deep frenching quickly. She leads me to the bathroom. (8.2/10)

Shower: a full course of standup body massage with plenty of bath lotion. Our hands are every where except the face and hair. It is enjoyable at the tenth level. Then she gives me a sensational round of BBBJ. (8.3/10)

Catbath: she starts licking from my ears and moves down my body gently and she asks me to be on fours and gives another round of BBBJ. She even licks on my ankles, shin and kneecaps. (8.3/10)

AR: she licks and kisses my ass and gives full, deep and involved kissing. (8.5/10)

BBBJ: she starts with a gentle licking and becomes more and aggressive in sucking. The suction becomes more and more powerful so much so I have to ask her to stop to avoid a CIM. (8.3/10).

Frenching: we speak in fluent and intense french. Full licks and tongues engagement as if there is no tomorrow. (8.5/10)

FJ: she caps my didi and rides on me and I could see her boobs move up and down and I move towards her and kiss her boobs. We quickly change to missionary style and I start to pump her. Then I surrender to her in the doggy with the outburst. (8.3/10)

Painting: her pussy is cleanly shaved and pinkish. Who could resist it when we are in a 69 position? Exciting! It is least I could reciprocate to her BBBJ. (8.3/10)

GFE: good chitchat while embracing each other. Friendly girl. (8.3/10)

Overall: a satisfying round with a good service ang pai. (8.3/10)

RTF: certainly.
Old 13-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Cai Shan
House: 2831A.
Background: a 22 years old Chongqing girl with over one year experience in GL.

Looks: a SYT with a sunny and smiling face, about 162 cm in height and 43kg in weight, fair complexion.If her makeup is lighter or uses Korean nude makeup, she could be mistaken as a JC or poly girl. (8/10)

Boobs: natural and firm 32B-, with inverted light brown nipples, nice to hold and fondle. Nipples hardened and pop out o n gentle kissing and sucking. (7.8/10)

Body: slim and shapely, her tummy is slightly protruded, skin is smooth and fair, a pair of sexy legs. (7.8/10)

Preshower: she is a lively girl and we crack jokes on each other. We embrace each other. I feel that I was back to the days of early twenties with a wonderful feeling. (7.8/10)

Shower: nothing really eventful to report except she plays with my didi. No BBBJ. (6.5/10)

Catbath: she boobs massage me and licks my body and nipples well. (7/10)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: she licks didi gentlely and slowly sucks it. She also uses her hands to massage it gentely. It is enjoyable though not intense. (7.8/10)

Frenching: only light kissing and I may graduate into real frenching in my RTF. (5/10)

FJ: she is energetic in riding me for a good 5 minutes and we switch to missionary and doggy. She enjoys hard pumping and is responsive and seductive. We enjoy the session as good partners. (7.8/10)

GFE: strong and we keep on teasing each other. (7.8/10)

Overall: an enjoyable session with a bubbly girl. (7.7/10)

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time
Old 16-08-2015, 04:09 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

GND with great services... No horse run

Zu Er (L16 W06)

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 6.5/10
(She is not those very pretty, drop dead gorgeous type. She is more of a GND. Her most noticeable flaw would be her flat button nose. She has a nice pair of wide big eyes & kissable lips on her small palm sized face. She has overflowing Long silky black hair. Her facial complexion is fair & relatively good.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, she is slim with curves at the right places. Very very slight tummy sighted. Long slender pair of smooth legs. Smooth fair creamy body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Her ass is ideal for doggie hehe.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a natural pair of B cup boobs with big brown nipples on her slim body frame.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(Action packed bath. Non stop sensual touches all over my body arousing me combined with heavenly HJ awesome. Body to body soapy rub. Cat bath on my body while I stood still focusing on my nipples. Ended the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(It's not your usual routine type of cat bath. I laid on the bed. She placed her lips to mine & before I knew it we were passionately frenching tasting each other saliva. She then licked my ears, neck & nipples & slowly moved southwards. I enjoyed Every lick & touch she made. Its so spontaneous & sensual yet natural. I flipped over & she repeated her cat bath. She made use of the wall by placing her feet against it when performing cat bath. Awesome acrobatic move haha.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated. Suction average. Room for improvement. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking technique on my dick head & head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my dick. Constant CFM glances when giving me BBBJ. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on my dick with her feet on the wall. Breath taking acrobatic stunt!)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish! We frenched non stop passionately like lovers with endless tongue fight. I struggle to grasp for fresh air a couple of times. Hehe. She bit on my lips & tongue softly. Ouch!)

AR: 6.9/10
(She employed licking AR style with HJ & ball massaging action. Room for improvement. Alternated AR & ball sucking action.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has soft sparse pussy hair around her pink pussy. Pussy tasted a little salty. Had a great time painting her. She opened up her pussy with her fingers so that my tongue can thrust deeper. She let out constant soft sexy moans as I painted her.)

FJ: 8/10
(I entered her tight warm love hole in missionary. She moaned with a loud ahhh. We locked lips & frenched while I poked her pussy with my prick. I increased my tempo & pace and She moaned louder with my every thrust. She then licked & sucked my ears, neck & nipples hungrily like a baby while her hands were all over my body and face. I felt like I was being molested. Omg. We then switched to Asian Cow girl. Damn. This babe is really good at riding. She moved up & down my prick while I squeezed her neh neh. She increased her tempo & pace with different riding variations. Then she lowered her face & we locked lips & frenched passionately like lovers. I can't endure her awesome riding skills any longer & cummed all my loads into her tight warm hole. A sexisfying awesome shiok shiok sex I had! Hehe..)

GFE: 7/10
(Relatively high Gfe. Chatty. Gentle. Accommodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent service!
Old 20-08-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: M11
House: L24M13
Home: Hunan
Ht/Wt: 163cm/46kg
Debut: May 2015

Looks: Mixed of GND and SYT type with short bob shoulder length hairstyle tinted in pink. Oval shape face, slight high forehead hairline, nice eyes, medium high nose, sensuous medium thick lips. Nice smooth complexion, ass felt firm and strong. Slim bod, no tummy fats, A cupper boobs slightly hanging but with large juicy brown tits. Legs not slim nor fat, quite balance.

Boobs: A cupper with large brown juicy tits that got erected and swell quickly when aroused. Boobs slightly hanging with tits pointing downwards.

Frenching: Vgd. Soft moist lips with light tongue kissing. She stopped frenching during the intense FJ, not sure why, prolly she can only focus one thing at a time?

AR: Nil

Painting: Excellent. Clean shaven. Large pinkish and wet pretty pussy, great for momento paint works, haha. Did DATY in 360 deg until shiok shiok. She reacted with soft moans.

BBBJ: Vgd. She sprayed some hygiene fluid into her mouth first. Began with slow soft half stroke at first and then quicken her tempo into faster, deeper and harder grip on my dick. Her mouth felt minty and damn shiok, somehow the ‘cooling’ effect was able to numb my dickhead from any pre-matured ejaculation so that I could enjoy a longer bbbj. ☺

FJ: Vgd. She put some fluid on my CD after I capped on. Felt very slippery in and out her pussy in missionary. Could be better without the fluid as her love hole was already very wet after the DATY. Because of this, I had to pump her tripply hard to get the real feel. In fact, her pussy was quite large for her small size. Anyway, she was very accommodating and worked out well with me in my requests. Bonked her in sittng, cowgirl and back to missionary in various angles – legs raised backwards, spread eagle wide, crossed over to get a tighter grip and finally offloaded…

GFE: She was a quiet and guai guai type of girl. She would just looked at me with slight smile without saying much. Really can melt my heart…. Not those chatty and fake kc type, u know what I mean.

Overall: A submissive type of WL with enjoyable service albeit A cupper. Oh, she said she (all the WLs in L24M13) will be moving to a new house at L20H60 next month. So if u are game to up her, take note. I think that is better for them as L24 looked eerie at night and with many drunk FTs wandering around.

RTF: Yes.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Sizzling Hot lass ...

A Sizzling Hot Lass ...

WL Name - Linda
Origin - Zhejiang, PRC
Age - 23-24 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.6m
Home Base - WH17
Misc Info - Has prior experience in the flesh trade. Debuted 2 months ago

Looks - I would not classify her as a chio lass by GL CAT150 standard. But she is definitely sizzling hot (sex appealing) both looks and service wise. She looks a tad like Media Corp veteran, Zoe Tay at certain angle. I could visualize that she would look much better with less makeup. She should utilize those Korean Nude makeup style. She has a pair of big double eyelide eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Her nose is neither high nor flat. Facial complexion is clear and fair. She has pouting lips which make her slutty in a way ... Her long wavy hair complete the vampy prima donna ...

Bod - Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... Can see faint green veins running along her bod ... She is slim with somewhat flat butts but tummy protrusion is getting obvious ... She can't wear those bra top and/or midriff outfit until she removes the layer fats along her waistline ...

Tits - Beautiful and bountiful almost C cupper frontal assets with attractive looking pink pointy nips ... Veins can be seen on her tits ... Her tits are naturally very well-developed - Rounded and very perky ...

Pussy - Very appetizing pussy which is bald & smooth with labias neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. I think her pubic hair has been removed by some sort of laser hair-removal technology ... She has a small tattoo just above her pussy ... She loves to be eaten downsouth ... In fact she requested for a cunnilingus during the pre-shower segment ... She lubed up pretty fast with my incessant and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - The moment the door closed behind us, she came forward promptly and started to caress my anatomy all over even before we undressed ... I groped her tits and perky butts aggressively ... We then started to french kiss ... (I better stop the erotic description here and let u experience it yourself ... )

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation on my frontal and rear torso ... Sliding of my bulked up heirloom along her ass crack whilst I moulded and kneaded her tits from behind ... I would alternately stimulate her clit with my fingers ... She completed this segment with a wet BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She licked and caressed me all over my body ... We would french each other wherever the opportunity arose ... She used her soft and smooth tits to massage my front and rear torso ...

AR - I was positioned on my fours whilst being ARed ... Very good technique indeed and very stimulating ... She would also caress my penis whilst ARing me ...

French Kissing - Very spontaneous and aggressive french kissing with lotsa tongue actions ... I liken that to those porno artists kissing in blue film ... I like this style only if I am super horny ...

BBBJ - Very fast & furious throbbing up & down of her head along the length of my dick ... Luckily I could sustain or else ended up misfire ... Hahaha ... She would caress my pubic area and nips whilst BBBJing me ...

FJ - Very engaging and passionate ... Her love hole was pretty tight even though she was being fucked by at least 8 men daily ... We adopted several styles before I climaxed in missionary position ... She also squeezed her vagina wall against my penis a fraction of a second before I ejaculated ... She is a very experience whore ...

Attitude - I heard from some punters that her attitude can be cold or hot ... It depends on her mood ... I guess I was lucky on that day when I visited her the very first time ... I must say she is a vampy prima donna ... She may not have the complete package that I desire but her slutty looks + her commando service is more than made up for her lack of certain elements which I desire ... I urge all punters to try her at least once especially if you dig well-developed tits and commando services offer by a slutty whore ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-08-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mei Zhen 2033

I had seen her the day before as I was going up with another girl and she was coming down. The customer has gone ahead and she smiled brightly at me and her tits were falling out of her top. With this memory, I had to go back to try her.

Her looks are appealing. She has sparkling eyes and she smiles nicely and her eyes smile also. Very fair. Her body is what I would call soft. Not one of those who does any exercise at all I think. Nice natural C's I guess and a great ass. She has a tattoo of a flower on her right hip.

Entered the room and she put her stuff down and came in for a hug. I grabbed her ass and though...hmmm panties. I pulled up her skirt and oops...cream coloured granny panties haha. Not exactly a turn on. She pulled my shirt off and stooped down to get my pants off. My election which was still there hit her in the face with which she laughed out loud at. She stripped her dress and panties off and left herself in her black push up bra and high heels. Nice...more hugging and rubbing and now I had her bare ass to grab. 

Into the shower and thorough wash and toothpaste cleaning of my dick also.  Nice aggressive BBBJ in there as well.

Service on he bed pretty standard. I did not bother with the rear and so she did some nipped lick and turned herself almost into a 69 but stopped short. Full on BBBJ which was great. I groped her tits all the way. 

Condom on and doggy first. We were sideways in the mirror and she had a great look on her face. Eyes tightly shut and mouth open wide. I slammed into her from behind letting her ass cheeks jiggle and watching her hanging tits swing. She looked into the mirror and saw me watching and she opened her body to the mirror so that now I could see both her tits swinging. Whoa.... Flipped ovet to missionary and continued pounding and she started rubbing herself as well. I found myself losing my hardness and stopped, flipping her into doggy again. This time she faced the mirror so I could see her face as she lifted her head to show her face and then dropped her head as I carried on pounding, her hair waving and tits swinging. Finally blew in this position.

Bit of a half baked massage at the end which wasn't really important. She wouldn't French and said she didn't do that. That was kind of disappointing for me. I would assume she does for others.

All in all a good session though, panties and no Frenching aside. Have to admit Frenching is not that important to me anymore. I have two regulars Sasa and Xiao Yu who don't really French either and I am fine with that. I guess I take it when it is offered.

Repeat? Maybe. But I would like to try the rest of her house girls first.

Last edited by Eagles; 24-08-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:15 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy, Pretty, Elegant CosPlay Babe...

An Qi Er (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.67m
Exp In GL: Debuted July 2015

Face: 7.2/10
(She has a small oval face with very fair almost flawless facial complexion. She possesses a pair of big beautiful electrifying sparkling double eye lid eyes. Her nose is high and sharp. She has sexy kissable lips. Her makeup is very thick and elaborated. She has long silky black hair. Somehow her image reminds me of those hot air stewardess hehe. She also reminds me of retired lady 1803. Perhaps due to her cosplay image. I suspected she has gone under the knife. Nonetheless, I love her face. Absolutely my cup of latte. )

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ cup boobs with pinkish big swollen nipples. Her boobs Felt hard at the bottom. I would say its quite a well done boob job.)

Body: 8/10
(At 1.67m tall, she has a perfect curvy model hourglass shaped figure. Damn seeing her naked body I immediately mari kita and steamed. She has a pair of long slender legs. Nice ass to doggy. No tummy fats. Very fair creamy smooth body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Very little body hair. She has nicely done manicure and pedicure. She wears Japanese student cosplay uniform on that day. Kinky.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(The moment the door was closed, this sexy vixen seduced me! She wrapped her arms around my neck. I caressed her body and molested her. Soon before I can react, we locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight. We moved to sit on the bed while still locking lips and embracing each other. She caressed my dick. I squeezed her neh neh while fingering her pussy. Oh gosh my fingers are coated with her pussy juice. All these happened while we were fully clothed. We then proceeded to strip each other into our birthday suits and move to the toilet. Awesome appetizer.)

Bath: 7/10
(Love the way she soaped my balls and ass hole using one hand while the other hand HJ me. Felt damn shiok. Nearly cum. No BBBJ in bath thou. She also performed body to body soapy rub for me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched madly like love birds.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my flesh while her hands were all over my body. She then performed sensual yet thorough cat bath from my neck to thighs. Damn shiok to see her lick my body esp nipples, balls and dick.)

AR: 7.1/10
(While I laid on my front, she performed licking style AR. Quite well done and made me feel shiok. Rooms for improvement thou.)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is a kissing fish! We frenched non stop, passionately, madly, spontaneously. Lots of tongue fight. I Nearly out of breath. Lots of oomph Frenching her. Noticed her eyes were closed while we frenched. Seems like she is enjoying huh.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Suction was ok. Love the way she stared at me with CFM expression when she BBBJ me. She used her tongue to flick and lick my dick head and along the shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action. Lethal combo.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has beautiful pinkish oyster with sparse soft pussy hair. We were in 69 position. I painted her pussy while she was licking my ass hole. Shiok. Her pussy tasted delicious. No weird smell or taste. Rubbed and licked her clitoris which made her moaned hungrily and sexily. Fingered her as well.)

FJ: 8/10
(Requested her to put on her jap student cosplay uniform to fulfil my fetish of fucking a jap student hehe. In missionary, we frenched non stop while I squeezed her breasts. I licked her ears and neck but she said ticklish yet shiok and requested me to lick more. Horny babe. So I licked and sucked her neh neh like a hungry baby. Her hands were tightly gripping my arms and all over my body. Her moaning is so loud. She is damn horny and wild. We switched to doggie with her on her heels. Damn her legs are long. I felt like I am fucking a model hehe. I was grabbing her neh neh from behind, licked her entire back while fucking her. Her face looks so CFM in the mirror which turned me on. She turned her head around and we locked lips again. Flipped her over and asked her to lay near the edge of bed. I fucked her fast and furious while playing with her neh neh. Soon I cannot last any further and cummed all my load into her tight lovely hole. We then frenched while I collapsed on her body while my dick still inside her.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Very gentle and xiao niao yi ren. Chatty too. Accomodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 01-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

WL Name - Anna
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her but she looks younger)
Height - 1.57m (based on my judgement but she claimed that she is 1.6m)
Home Base - WH04 (OKT Japun)
Misc Info - Has been around more than 6 months ...

Appearance - Not those very pretty type but she is adorably sweet with double eyelid eyes and synthetic eyelashes. Her somewhat flat nose spoiled her overall looks ... Long black tress and fair facial complex ...

Bod - Slim, smooth and fair body complexion. Her rear is a little perky and rounded ... No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - Well-developed small B cupper frontal assets with pale brown pointy nips ... Still very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was game to have fun with me ... pretty engaging during the pre-shower fore-play ... Nice!

Shower Action - She gave me a brief body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear ... Not much action other than giving me a thorough rub all over thereafter ...

Bedroom Fore-play - Nothing much to shout except that she paid more attention sucking and licking my neck and nips ... Her actions were rather sensual ... and feminine ...

AR - Not available but she did lick my butts and the area near my arse-crack ...

French Kissing - Initially during the pre-shower segment, it was only some wet kissing and we graually moved to french kissing during the FJ segment when I was thrusting her in missionary fashion ... I liken the feel to giving my GF an intimate french kiss on our first date ...

BBBJ - Not much variation ... 3/4 deep throated ... But she did splitted saliva on my dick to give me a sensual HJ alternately ... She was quite skillful with her hands ... Good HJ indeed ...

FJ - She was pretty tight downsouth ... She applied a little KY lube on her pussy as she feared that I might injured her priceless abalone ... Hahaha ... We adopted doggy style, lotus and I reached orgasm in missionary fashion.

Attitude - A nice and courteous lass ... She may be selective in certain areas in her service ... One needs to try her and explore ... She has quite a good followings because of her adorable & sweet outlook I guess ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-09-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Mei Na (2 months into GL)
House: 1606

Looks (7/10): Quite a broad face. Pencilled in eyebrows. Some will find her attractive. Smiles easily. Body is more on the soft side. Bit of a tummy but not significant. Nice ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): C cups I think. Slight sag in them to show they are 100% real. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (7/10): BBBJ and boob massage.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Little bit on the soft side. Has learnt how to deep throat.

AR (5/10): She did it but a bit of a waste of time. Not her strong point for sure.

FJ (8/10): Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her. In missionary her tits jiggle on her chest. Nice.

Frenching (7/10): Yes no problem. Light kisses at the beginning and then full on French during the FJ.

Overall (8/10): I enjoyed it. We had a nice chat also and she seems a nice girl.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

WL: Mei Xue
House: 2033

Looks (7.5/10): I liked her looks. I thought she was attractive. Nice long hair that is long enough to cover her boobs. Good thighs. Curvy body. She would also be the first to say she could lose a few pounds and she could. But really on the tummy only. The rest of her is ok.

Boobs (8/10): C cups and nice and firm to the touch. Her left boob feels better than the right for me hahah Nice stubbly nipples that grow hard. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (6/10): Body rub and boob massage. Somehow did not get a BBBJ in there.

BBBJ (7.5/10): OK effort. Not hard core or anything. Just some nice looking girl sucking your dick lol.

AR (0/10): She didn’t even flip me around so don’t think she had any intention of doing this for me.

FJ (8/10): Missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her and can I saw again, nice thighs. In missionary her tits swing up and down. Nice.

Frenching (0/10): Not sure if she does it as I didn’t try.

Overall (7.5/10): No regrets for me but also unlikely to RTF as no real chemistry between us. But if she is available and all my other targets are not, I have no problem them asking for her.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

SYT Ke Ke in da House ...

SYT Ke Ke in the da house ...

WL Name - Ke Ke
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - 2831A
Misc Info - Debuted 2-3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Youngish, sweet and adorable but not chio as far as I am concern. She has long black tress that stretched to her lower back. She has smooth and fair facial complexion.

Bod - Petite and slim ... Her butts are quite perky and rounded. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - C to D cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Albeit huge & natural, they are droopy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We engaged in some petting and smooching ... I made some small talk & put on my flirtatious front to warm things up gradually and put her at ease ...

Shower Action - N/A ... Only a thorough soaping of my entire anatomy ... I groped her massive tits and simultaneously licked and sucked her neck whilst standing behind her ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very interesting method of using her tits and pussy to glide and roll against my back and butts as well as my tail bone ... I felt shiok wherever her tits, nips & especially her wet pussy were in contact with my butts and tail bone ... She also spent sometime licking and sucking my nips ... She has a penchant to bite me after licking & sucking my anatomy but gently ... Hahaha ...

AR - N/A ... She only licked and sucked my butts and thighs ...

Frenching kissing - N/A ... But we were smooching intensely without tongue engagement during the pre-shower and FJ segments ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ ... She loved to adopt 69 position as she adopted this position without prompting from me ... I gave her a furious and aggressive cunnilingus in this position.

FJ - We adopted doggy position, lotus and missionary ... Sexy audible moan coming from her each time when I thrusted my penis into her hard and fast ... Sounded natural & horny but not sure if she was only acting ... Bwahahaha ... In any case, it inflated up my ego a little and made me reach orgasm a notch faster ...

Attitude - She is sweet and courteous ... Not for commando WL lovers but good for folks who fancy to fuck a demure GND type of gal who looks dainty and gentle ... She told me she is still not very accustomed to the local sexual demands ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Disclaimer: I am writing this FR not because of hidden agendas or any other negative things. I simply just have got way too many good times from the WLs that I found out from the kind FRs and/or recommendations from genuine bros in this community. Therefore, as a gesture of thanks, and also to keep this wonderful community going strong, the least I could do is post a genuine FR about the WLs that I have tried.

Paris 2831a

To be honest, I would consider her as way so much more than just simply a WL. Her extremely dedicated services (elaborated later) makes me can’t help but classify her as a therapist.

Looks: 8/10. One apt way to describe her face and general looks in clubbing terms is: She is basically THAT girl at the centre of the main dance floor, dancing away sexily and you just want to snag and grind on her before other guys beat you to it. Her blondish long hair and rightly toned tanned skin add to her sex appeal.

Body: 8.5/10. Curvy and meaty at the right amount and the right places.

Boobs: 7.5/10. Not that enormous, I think B+ nearing C I would say. Still sufficient to execute a decent boobfuck though. So, not complaining.

Juagen: 20/10. This is seriously the main reason for me trying her out. The moment I asked her to massage my pubic area she uttered “Juagen…” and never looked back. After undressing, she asked me to lie down and lift my legs a bit. She just put those lovely hands into good use and just probe my dick and balls deftly to locate them veins and just pressed them away like a musical instrument. Truly heavenly. It really hurt, but the hurt here is an extremely good addictive pain feeling if that makes sense. It’s basically the kind of pain that you just want to feel again and again for eternity, not even joking.

After lengthy Juagen treatment, we went to shower and again in the shower she performed juagen again. And again during BBBJ segment, in which she did in conjunction with two fingers of her other hand entering my ass and stimulated my prostate, creating electrical jolt feelings combined with the pleasure pain of juagen.

and again just before making love, to ensure my dick is primed up and ready to perform.

The best thing about this, is that even until now, more than 24 hours after seeing her, my dick feels so rejuvenated it’s like it just got younger by 10 years at least and it gets erected at maximum level very easily, like being 16 years old again. That’s how amazing this juagen thing is. The various veins are also throbbing nicely in unison when aroused even until now. This long lasting effect warrants the 20/10 score in my books.

Shower: 9/10. Playful and wash thoroughly even my face. One sexy thing we did was when I kept on brushing my totally erect member fresh from her juagen on her, she bent down, and let me put my dick between her butt cheeks and do a fucking motion as if I am fucking her in the showers!

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very nice techniques that feel good, and also more intense when 69 with her. She got moist and moaned sexily during 69 when I found her pussy hole and just insert my tongue and lick it away madly. She also gobbled at my balls, and pull it with her lips and released, which I like so much.

AR: N/A. She doesn’t do this.

Frenching: 7/10. Intermittent only, and mostly only during FJ.

FJ: 8/10. Because prior to seeing her, I hadn’t masturbated for 3 days, so I was mostly struggling not to finish too fast. A little highlight here was when I felt her pussy pinching my dick occasionally. But eventually got her in my folded-deckchair signature finishing position and just shoot all of my load. I am not sure if it’s because of the 3 days saving up or because of her juagen, I did shoot plenty of sperms and at lease in 10 bursts or more. Pulled out and noticed the condom dangling from my dick head with at least half the condom length bulging with my thick seeds.

Ear Cleaning: 9/10. When lying down post-FJ covered in sweat, she suddenly pulled a flashlight and looked at my ear. So pleasantly surprised she checked my ear holes and cleaned them thoroughly with a cotton bud. What a service!

Massage: 9/10. After all that, since we had 10 minutes or so left, she still massaged me quite nicely, making me feel so refreshed. After that she beckoned me to the showers before ending our amazing session, which lasted 1 solid hour and ended with a goodbye kiss on our lips.

GFE: 9/10. Amazing and dedicated therapist.

RTF: Absolutely. Just the Juagen warrants my desire to make this a regular visit. One whole package squeezed into the very short 1 hour. Bros here are right, I think 2 sessions will be more perfect. She just adds into my burgeoning RTF list, on top of my GL bucket list… Vitamin M will be a problem in the next few months, so I am not sure if I want to RTF her or just check off more names from my bucket list…

PS: Anyone knows any other legal WLs performing juagen? I can’t help but think that Paris cannot be the only one. Please share WLs who perform juagen as well either in response to this post or via PM. Will greatly appreciate it. Also apologies for the lengthy FR, especially on the juagen section. It’s just too heavenly I can’t help but write about it so passionately.
Old 13-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Disclaimer: I am writing this FR not because of hidden agendas or any other negative things. I simply just have got way too many good times from the WLs that I found out from the kind FRs and/or recommendations from genuine bros in this community. Therefore, as a gesture of thanks, and also to keep this wonderful community going strong, the least I could do is post a genuine FR about the WLs that I have tried.

Yang Yang 1606

Face: 9.5/10. Very beautiful face for me. Shades of cuteness when she smiles widely and from close up distance. Simply my type of girl, and I just like her looks. Period.

Body: 9.5/10. Very solid body. Tall (1.68cm at least), nice smooth fair skin, and very nice curves. Leggy too.

Boobs: 7/10. Nobody is perfect, I think this is one area where she is a bit lacking. I think she is B cup at most, but I can definitely overlook this aspect, totally.

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very solid with tongue play and not scared to deepthroat all the way I can feel the extra warmth as I think the head touches parts of her throat.

AR: 9.5/10. Again, extremely solid with her literally inserting her tongue and literally fucked my ass with her tongue like it’s a dick. Complete with the iconic “Piak Piak!” sound. Simply astounding! Downside is that this segment is quite brief.

Frenching: 11/10. Extremely solid full-on non-stop Frenching from the moment the door closed till the very end. Full on tongue intense fight and also crazy slurping sexy sounds all the way. The last time I had Frenching this intense was with Mikione in 2010 and Jiayi in 2012.

FJ: 9.5/10. Solid and intense lovemaking in 4 positions (missionary, doggy, one I copied from JAV and not sure the name and my finishing folded-deckchair position). My earlier trist with Paris earlier in the day made sure my dick was erected fully, and she claimed that she managed to cum. She kept saying “我要来…” but I kept stopping as I felt the itch and as usual scared of finishing so fast. But in the end in my favourite deckchair position I just held out enough for her to say that a few times before saying “我来了!“ with a loud voice as I shot out my seeds. Feels like making love to a girlfriend, with her Frenching and biting my neck and collarbone intensely at times during lovemaking.

GFE: 9.5/10. Can be forgiven if I thought I am making love with a genuine girlfriend. Especially after making love, she acted like she is so sad the session was over… I hope it’s genuine not KC, but nothing is sure with the WLs…

RTF: Yes, and her GFE (or KC???) would make me feel guilty if I visit this house and “dare” to choose other girls over her… But again, I might want to allocate my increasingly limited Vitamin M for this purpose to try out new girls rather than RTF… But it remains to be seen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread