The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: The diary of an ordinary teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Sounds like a plan.
Return you my humble 4.
Cheers.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
Sullen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The diary of an ordinary teen

Nothing much happened the next day, we woke up at 830am and my mum prepared eggs and toast with a pot of tea for all of us for breakfast. We had tennis lessons from 930am to 1130am, took turns to take a shower after that and left house for lunch at 1pm, we went to cedele at novena square. We took our time to eat and chat over lunch and by the time we got home it was nearly 330pm.

Once we entered my house,

Emma: Omg the weather is so hot, perfect for a swim and some sun tanning. Should we rest up for abit then get changed by 4pm?

Esther: Ya ok, I'm feeling so sleepy, feel like sleeping on those chairs by the pool.

Ian: I also want to go can? *smiling excitedly*

Me: Ya ok, just knock on my door if I don't come out by 4.

Mum: Ian you cannot swim for too long, you got Japanese class at 6pm, you need to come back by 5pm.

Ian completely ignored what my mum said and was already running back to his room. Emma and esther stayed in the living room and watched tv, while I headed back to my room and just went on msn and friendster.

At 4pm exactly, there was a knock on my door,

Me: Ya? Come in.

Hoping I would get to see Emma in a bikini and possibly flashing her boobs to me before we go for a swim but it was Esther, wearing just a light blue t-shirt, clearly showing her bright yellow bikini underneath.

Esther: Quick let's go, I've not go to sun tan in ages.

Me: Ok, ok. Give me 5mins to get changed, your head to the pool first luh, I'll join your there.

Esther: Ok.

I wore an fbt shorts with no underwear as it already has a double layer inside, grabbed a towel and walked out, there were still at the door, so we ended up going to the pool together. Ian in his swimming trunks and goggles jumped right into the pool the moment we got there and started swimming around. While Esther took her t-shirt off, revealing toned abs and toned legs, layed her towel on the tanning chair, put her sunglasses on and went on to lie on the chair. Emma too took her black t-shirt off and was wearing a dark blue bikini.

Emma: Dane, let's go to the spa pool first.

Me: Ok.

I just threw my towel on the empty tanning chair beside the one Esther was on and walked towards the spa pool closely behind Emma.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Emma has been treating me normally the whole day, as tho nothing happened last night, she wasn't acting awkwardly or anything but it felt too normal. I wanted to ask her if last night was just a one off thing but I was too afraid to ask, so we both just sat in the spa pool and did not say anything at all, for 5 mins at least. Emma finally broke the silence but we just chatted normally for the next 30 mins in the spa pool, before deciding it was enough and perhaps we should get started on tanning before the sun starts to set. Ian seem to have made new friends and was playing around with 2 other boys who looked the same age as him.

Esther seem to have fallen asleep, facing downwards and burying her head in her towel-made-pillow. I couldn't help but notice how perky her butt is, how could I have never noticed this before.

Emma: Hey, are you like sleeping? *taps her on her head*

Esther: huh? what?

Emma: You really fell asleep here? It's already 440pm, if you still want to swim you should do it now, before the sun starts to set and the water becomes cold.

Emma: Dane, help me apply some sun tan lotion.

Esther slowly gets up and walks slowly to the start of the pool for her swim. Emma sat at the edge of her tanning chair, with her back facing me, and I went on to apply the lotion on her back.

Emma: I can't stop thinking about last night, we should do it again. hehe.

Me: Me too, but you have been behaving like nothing happened last night, that got me worried man!

Emma: How do you want me to behave then?

Me: I don't know...

I took my time to apply the sun tan lotion on Emma, enjoying it to the fullest. We then just laid on our own tanning chair and did not talk anymore until Esther came by.

Esther: Oi, it's nearly 530pm your know? I think Auntie is sending Ian to his Jap class soon.

Emma: Oh, let's head back then.

We bump into Ian and my mum just at our door,

Mum: I'm sending Ian to his Jap class now, then I need to go supermarket to buy things, your want me to pick your up after Ian finish his class or meet us straight in town for dinner?

Emma: We'll meet your in town, what time?

Mum: His class ends at 730pm, by the time I get there and park my car should be about 8pm. Here's $20, take a taxi to paragon, I'll meet your there. Bye-bye.

Emma: Ok, thank you, byeeee.

Esther: What time your want to leave? 730pm?

Emma: Ya, arnd there, between 7 to 730pm.

Esther: Now only 540pm, I think I'll go the gym for a run and maybe work out abit, I'll be back by 645pm ok.

Emma: Ya ok, just don't be late.

The moment the door shuts behind Esther, Emma turned to me,

Emma: Let's take a sh...

Before she could finish her sentence, I grabbed both her hands and pinned her against the wall and started kissing her passionately. She kissed back too and there we were, kissing for a good 5 mins. I undo her bikini bottom , squat down and removed it in one motion. Her towel was on the floor beside us and she was still wearing her t-shirt and bikini top. She got her feet out of her bikini bottom and kicked it aside, which landed right on her towel. She squat down a little and open her legs wide and I started licking her vaginal. It wasn't long before she started moaning. She then took her t-shirt and her bikini top off, told me not to stop and was rubbing her boobs and nipples.

Emma: Let's head to the bathroom.

She pulled me up, grab my hand and her stuff and headed straight to the bathroom.
Old 22-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

She stopped me right in front of the full length mirror, squat down in front of me and pulled my shorts down and started giving me a blowjob, this was totally ecstatic. I grabbed her head with both my hands and started to flow with her movement, moving my hips forward and backwards, soon I was the one taking over and she just remained still while I fucked her mouth. I guided her up next, turned her so that she stood facing the mirror, spread her legs and gently rubbed my dick head against her vaginal.

Emma: ahhhh, put it in, quick.

I did just that and slowly increased the speed, within 5mins, I came inside her. She quickly went into the shower, turned the water on, spread her legs and my cum was dripping out of her vaginal.

Me: What are you doing!?

Emma: Getting rid of your cum? You know cumming inside a girl causes her to get pregnant right.

Me: OH SHIT, I totally forgotten.

Emma: Ya... and you just lost your virginity to me.

I did not know what to reply and just smiled a little, I must have blushed abit too. I went on to shower with her, the shower was quite big, so there was ample room for the both of us. We took turns to wash each other's body and totally enjoyed doing so. I grab all our towels and wet clothes to put into the laundry basket while her blow her hair dry. Just then the main door opened and Esther was back. Luckily I made it back to my room before she saw me as I was still naked. She went straight to the bathroom,

Esther: Omg, I forgotten to change to a sports bra and to wear running shoes. So I ended up just doing weights for 30mins then I went to swim again. Luckily no one was at the gym... Omg, you know we're not at home and Dane is around right?

Emma: So?

Esther: So maybe she should not be drying your hair naked while leaving the door half open?

Emma: It's fine luh. What time is it already?

Esther: It was 645pm when I came in.

Emma: Quick go shower then...

Esther: Ya when you're done?

Emma: Go do it now.

Esther: If you close the door, what if Dane comes in?

Emma: Then he gets to see 2 pretty girls naked? Hahaha Ok, go shower. I'm finishing, I'll close the door when I'm done. It's too hot in here.

The sound of water splashing was heard soon, and I was really tempted to 'accidentally' go into the bathroom to look at a naked Esther, but did not dare too. We all did our own things, got dressed and left house at 715pm. It did not take us long to get a taxi and we went to paragon, meet my mum and Ian there, had a great dinner at a steakhouse and got back home just after 10pm.
Old 22-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, well done TS.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
piang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done TS, up you
Old 22-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
MysteryX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your life is a living fantasy bro
Old 22-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scorpionlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done, TS
Old 22-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Damn, I was an ordinary teen as well.. Why didn't I get all these? Hahaha...
Old 23-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the updates TS!
Old 24-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue with story
Old 24-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New camper ALERT!!
Old 24-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
MisterX789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Keep it up. Subscribed!
Old 24-05-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

good story. continue bro!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 19
submarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond reputesubmarinez has a reputation beyond repute

Exploring young adults...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1