The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
red205 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

camping for more!!! more.......
Old 18-05-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's next? Kristine bares all? updates please.
Old 18-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Kristine: Or.....were you thinking about this?
*she removes the pillow covering her chest*

I give a genuine shock and surprise look at her brave display and action. This time I am really lost for words.

Kristine: You naughty boy. You were thinking about this just now when you masturbathe in the toilet right?

She repeated again while turn her body to face me giving me a full frontal view.

Her nipples seem to be bigger than just now or am I just imagining things as my eyes are fixed on her chest.

Kristine: Helloooo....I am talking to you.

Her finger reaches out and pushes my chin up so that I am looking at her face.

I can feel the heat emanating from my face. It must be tomato red now, I think to myself.

Kristine: *laughs* Your face is so red like a tomato *laughs*
Kristine: Why? I make you shy ah....aiyo....xiao di di *pats my head*

I really am speechless. I try not to make eye contact so I make some eye darting moves here and there.

Kristine laughs again. She stand up and looks at the clock.

Kristine: It's 11am already. You gotta be going now or you will be late for your brunch ......(silence).....or you can accompany me for lunch.
Old 19-05-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting interesting! :-) up you!
Old 19-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JiByeGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduced by Kristine !!!!!!!!

waiting for next episode ......
Old 19-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

TS Up +10 for more updates ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 19-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 12
iamthegamer is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthegamer is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthegamer is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthegamer is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthegamer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More more more
Old 19-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get me the hammer and the tent here~
Go gather some firewood after that...
Old 19-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WW22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here and support TS
Old 19-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Captivating!
Can't wait for the next update!!

得饶人处且饶人.
Old 19-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very well written
sound really sexy and you explain every detail so clearly
Old 19-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ycfu1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post

I give a genuine shock and surprise look at her brave display and action. This time I am really lost for words.

Kristine: You naughty boy. You were thinking about this just now when you masturbathe in the toilet right?

She repeated again while turn her body to face me giving me a full frontal view.

Her nipples seem to be bigger than just now or am I just imagining things as my eyes are fixed on her chest.

I can feel the heat emanating from my face. It must be tomato red now, I think to myself.

I really am speechless. I try not to make eye contact so I make some eye darting moves here and there.

Kristine: It's 11am already. You gotta be going now or you will be late for your brunch ......(silence).....or you can accompany me for lunch.

Very obvious la she is a horny bitch just add blur only I am sure when you arrived on the first day she already itched for you
Old 19-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ycfu1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post

Personally my opinion la people's wife better dun touch hes your GOD BRO 's wife somemore not say I talk cock cos for me I believe what goes ard comes ard la if you already fuck le bo bian loh
Old 19-05-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Me: Yes OK!
(sounding a little too over excited like a small boy getting his candy)

She laughs and walks back to her room.

Is her hips swaying more sensually than normal or again my brain is playing tricks on me?

I quickly spam text all my friends that I am suppose to meet. All of them scold me for FFK-ing last minute. I give a cock reason which is my god-bro suddenly want to buy me lunch. Cannot say no cos I am staying over his place.

It is more than 5 minutes now. Kristine is still in her room and have not come out yet.

I am beginning to wonder whether she is expecting me to go look for her or what?

I decided to continue sitting on the sofa watching some lame TV show, not that I care. I don't dare to go to her room on my own unless she invited me. But she did not.

10 minutes have pass now. I am still sitting on the sofa watching the lame TV show. Kristine is still in her room. It is quiet in the house except for the sound coming from the TV. Was she kidding earlier about joining her for lunch? Did she just FFK me? What if she decided to stay and don't go come? Do I wait here forever or what? All sorts of question playing on my mind.

Finally. I hear the sound of her room's door opening. Phewwww. Luckily I did not go in and waited here else she might scream rape or something.

She walks out and stand for a few seconds in front of the corridor. I think she noticed the excited look of my face.

Kristine: So happy. Come let's go lunch.

I smile widely.

The reason why I am excited is because she is still wearing the same grey spaghetti top. But this time, she wore a black bra with black straps which is showing in contrast to her fair shoulder.

The inclusion of the bra fits the spaghetti top nicely. The spaghetti top fits tightly across her body, showing off her nice bosoms and body.

Faint outline of the bra cup can be seen in front as well but, there is no more nipple to see now. Not that I am complaining.

She picks up her sling handbag, cross sling it over her body and the strap rest snugly between her cleavage. Did she do this one purpose - emphasizing her breasts by wearing her sling handbag that way?

I don't want to think so much and just stand up to get ready for lunch with her.
Old 19-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

I don't want to think so much and just stand up to get ready for lunch with her.

I try to walk side by side with her so that I can ogle her front. Sometimes, the path is narrow so I allow her to go ahead first.
But the naughty me will ogle her butt and her fair legs while she is walking in front of me.

The more I see, think and fantasize, the more the blood is rushing down to my dick. I decided to stop thinking and ogling for a while so that my my hard-on will not be so obvious.

The walking brings me to her car. I give another surprised look because I thought we will just eat at the food court on the ground floor. Instead we are inside her car driving off somewhere for lunch. Where? I don't know yet.

The car ride is exciting as the seat belt helps to make her breasts more prominent and obvious. Her fair thighs are all to be seen as well due to her short shorts.

I keep on staring at her and the road in front alternatively. I think she noticed my stare but she did not say or do anything about it. She just keeps on driving as normal.

Sometimes she will lean forward to look ahead and this is where I get to see a little glimpse of her black bra as the spaghetti top opened up a little. Not sure if she realize this though.

I keep on fidgeting on the seat as a way to hide my hard-on which is obvious if you pay attention to the crotch area (normal people won't pay attention to there).

At one point while waiting for the traffic light:

Kristine: Why you keep on moving? Cannot sit quietly is it?
Me: Nothing. Just look see look see ma. Never sit Singapore car being driven around before. This is my first time.
Kristine: Your first time? (laughs) So I took your virginity la........(laughs)
Me: ...... (awkward silence)
Kristine: Oh that's why you are moving around......I know why (laughs). Good view right (she winks at me)

The light turns green and she continues her drive.

Me: (a little dumbfounded) What you mean good view?
Kristine: Don't disturb me ah while I am driving. Later accident.
Me: Oh Ok. Just asking question only. Don't so stress.
Kristine: I show you later at the next traffic light if we are stopping.
Me: OK.

My hard on is not subsiding much even though now I focus on the road ahead. My brain is too active fantasizing about her.

The car jolted to a stop which wakes me up from my day dream.

Kristine turns to me.

Kristine: This good view la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1