The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hunting VBs or Vietbus in Vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post

As for the non-English speaking Vietbus that most tieng viet speaking bros here prefer to bonk. Well, they are truly a gem, absolutely. And........ well, your secret is safe with me cos I have met these non English speaking vietbus outside HCM during my unreported trip to VN. Let's say, I am more inclined to also let these vietbus continue to keep their little secrets with tieng viet speaking bros here hidden. These non-english speaking vietbus are friendly, trusting, GFE, inviting, easy going, pleasing, timid, self sacrificing, family supporting etc etc well, words are not enough to describe them, they can also be jealous, loud, country bumpkin and hard core as well. Engaging them in sex, sometimes you will not even know if you are bonking them or they are raping you instead, they can be so warm and full of GFE. A hint: Using Zalo to communicate with VBs can improve anyone tieng viet tremendously, be it writing skills or listening and speaking skills, Zalo has both text, voice and phone function. Once you know tieng viet, there is another world out there *wink*.
Not sure what secret...thought is open secret...sure there are nice gals that dun simply just go to bed with man...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For the purpose of this thread, we will share about experience

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:34 PM.
Old 20-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread, looking forward to read more..
Old 20-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Sound more like power of kiasu-nomics... and further enforcing the views among foreigners that S'poreans are super kiam siap.

Just my personal view. Feel free to disagree.

Quote:
See, no one lose. Power of economics.
Old 21-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 10
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

This calculative style sounds more like some angmo, eat cheap, spend cheap, bonk cheap..everything cheap, everything cent count..
But still this is a good method than kana carrot head by Vietbus.

Wonder what is TS race?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Sound more like power of kiasu-nomics... and further enforcing the views among foreigners that S'poreans are super kiam siap.

Just my personal view. Feel free to disagree.
Old 21-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Samster

williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The fact of the matter is that no matter how much advice is given, some people still got carroted

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:35 PM.
Old 21-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Go to any local cafe in D5, D3, D10 with loud music and a waitress will talk to you when u make eye contact with her. Any local cafe outside D1 will do, especially those with many local vietnamese customer. Do tip her about the price of a drink or 30k -50k for chatting with you. In vietnam, waitresses at local caphe will sit at your table sometimes uninvited to chat with you to ear additional tips.

Try using Chinese if English is a problem with her and tieng viet is a problem with you.
Sure. Actually I never really notice got cafe playing loud music. Will look out for more. I'm looking forward for you to share how to pick up basic viet speaking skill from you!
Old 21-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Actually my point is not about being Roberto or not. If you are only willing to spend S$1 for a bonk and counting every single dong as u go along, you might be missing the woods for the trees, as the saying goes.

Your choices are also severely limited to old aunties, single mothers who sell pho in the market or frustrated MILFs with abusive husbands and the likes. I know some guys don't really care as long as it's a woman with a hole below, they will find satisfaction.

Don't get the wrong idea... I am not condemning anybody and I do understand that it's a case of to each his own. No right or wrong.

Quote:
The fact of the matter is that no matter how much advice is given, some people still want to be carrot head.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
I'm looking forward for you to share how to pick up basic viet speaking skill from you!

I am still learning,

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:36 PM.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:14 AM
Samster

There are many strategies to avoid traps

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Old 22-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

just wondering if Ts has met the family members of those VBs you bonked?

For me, when I go "hunting" in in Hanoi and HCM, I tend to go to places like Manicure, Pedicure and even bookstores.
Or I will walk into ladies accessories shops...

Another thing to take note is their strong perception on Men's Colours.
Men should only prefer colours like Black, Blue, Navy, Deep Green, Deep Red, Grey, White.
Men who prefer colours like Pink, Red, Purple or bright colours would be thought to be "Gay"
Old 22-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Yes, some of them

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Old 22-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
wonder what is ts race?
you will know later

Last edited by williamtkk; 04-06-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Would your translator/Zalo/etc be able to translate something like this:
E pun ngu uj. e ngu nhe. t0j na0 cung gan 9h t0j e djeu len mag. a ranh thj len fb n0j chuyen nhe.

Just curious... how do u communicate with the girl and her family in tv?
Quote:
...I have met some the families of non-english speaking vietbus because these vietbus will likely invite me to do so. ...
Old 22-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Would your translator/Zalo/etc be able to translate something like this:
E pun ngu uj. e ngu nhe. t0j na0 cung gan 9h t0j e djeu len mag. a ranh thj len fb n0j chuyen nhe.
wow...you like that write tieng viet even I have problem...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1