The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Re: Another cuckold real life happening

Yahoo...just finished work...a short update to my fans. Thank you to those who have upped me.

Bro iFake32D....this is an account from my wife la. But i have recorded all incidents and messages and checked if her confessions to be are true or not. Only once she hid the truth which you will all know much much later. This will be quite a long thread as it will involve another ang moh.

And now....the continuation.....

The girls tickled him ...one from the left and one from the right. G made his way out of the bed and said....oi....very ticklish la I really cannot take it. See.....my dick become soft already...you bad girls. Come come i make you hard again, Hanh remarked. G approached the bed very cautiously and Hanh engulfed his entire half soft half hard cock into her mouth. G planted his lips on W's lips. ( My wife told me G is a very good kisser ... better than me). Soon their tongues were entwined in passion amd G gently stroked.her neck and moved towards her cherries...navel and then her vulva before ending at the clittoris. W was moaning with pleasure and wanted his cock inside her. G told.W that he wants to be in her now.but she pretended not to hear and continued frenching G. Hanh's head was bopping up and down with the slurp slurp sound like a child having ice cream. Hanh suddenly stood up and inserted his dick into her....reverse cowboy style so that W will not be hindered.

Hanh - Hey W....you want to watch right ? Now i fuck G and you watch ok. Hanh is an exhibitionist in the room they shared as she used to walk around naked despite the open window which is actually a corridor. But this is a different level of exhibitionism.

G whispered to W....my cock is inside her but i am imagining it is you. I really want you.....please....just one time....please. Ah ah arggggh he came and laid motionless.

W : oh....you fainted ah...let me give you smelling salt to wake you up....and she squatted with her pussy on G's face. W loves to be eaten alive in this position.

G : oh....i must have died when my cock was in Hanh and now I awake in heaven with W's pussy on.my face. He went straight n sucked her clitoris and W was moaning loudly and practically sat on G's face as though giving him an aloe vera facial mask. Hanh removed his condom and licked him dry. Hanh...pls stop I cannot take it...too ticklish and Hanh went for his balls. He moaned in tandem with W who was almost going to cum on his face. Hanh yelled ....wait for me please....let us come together as she fingered herself and licked G's balls at the same time. It was not long before their final moans.reached the crecendo and both.girls.collapsed.on the bed.

TBC.....no gurantee can update tonight as i am.horny as i write

Last edited by hornyhubby; 09-05-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Thank you to
hiyena
Athurh
diputs1269
Zkenjilovepussy
IwantbustyKim

for upping me....not forgetting the humble ones who did leave their nicks.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iPassingBy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I passingby but will support TS
Old 09-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such sexiting happening, please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Goodday bro some points for the job well done.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

Thank you

Rustickun
jj_jj
2335 Man

for upping me. I noted a mistake and edited :

....I must have died.....and awake in heaven with......

The " in.heaven" was ommitted and.now.corrected
Old 09-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

At about 3am W had the urge to pee and realised that all three.had fallen asleep earlier. G was in a spooning position with W and his left hand was cupping her right breast. Hanh on the other hand was spread eagled as though waiting for a fourth fuck....or did she ? W carefully detached herself from his embrace and went to the toilet. As soon as she finished, G walked in and had an immediate erection when he saw her slender and fair skinned body in the nude as opposed to Hanh who is on the chubby side.

G : See.....i get excited again when i see you naked. But i have yet to make love to you. Please....just one time....please.

W: You get to kiss me everywhere and see me naked...you still not satisfied ah. I brought Hanh for you .....you fucked her a few times rigjht ? Not enough ah ?

G : It is never enough if I do not get you. You are so pretty and sexy I just need to.make love to you. See....he is getting harder now.....how ? Pleaseeee?

W: Troi ( vn = oh my god) Dam tac qua. ( u r so horny ). Not today la G....please....nobody has touched me after I got married and you are the first one. Kiss and touch everywhere already....must fuck ah ?

G: You know i have been a gentleman to.you for so many years. But now i just ask one thing...I kiss your pussy amd make you cum just now...so can you blow me until I cum ?

W: Maybe i will.let you fuck me in future but now....just suck you until you cum.....promise ? No more asking today ok?

G : ok ok. Promise.

W : Good boy...I will give you a very good blowjob

She gargled her mouth with warm water n knelt and.held his dick and pointed it to the ceiling and started to lick his balls. Then she took one ball at a time and later both balls and later flicked her tongue around the edges of his dickhead. G moaned and said that it was heavenly. As she swallowed his cock right from the head to his balls....he was quivering and said that he is going to cim. Immediately...she stopped and told him not to cum as there is more to come..She took.tje cold bottle of water from the fridge and drank some and then started the entire process again.

G : Ooooh......u r really good. Where did you learn this ?

W: My husband. U sure u have not.tried this?

G : I am really really horny.now. Your hisband fuck you good?

W : yes....super good. And he can spread and extend .his tongue besides having a big dick. Wanting him to feel good.....she quickly added that he (G) is a better kisser. Your cock is only a bit smaller than his. Hanh said you fuck good.

G: oh W....I really like your blowjob......Please la....let me fuck you. Please....please..

W : arr...arr....arr ( like a.mum.reprimanding a child) what di you promise me just now.????

G : OK OK.....now....just look up to me as you suck my cock.

Sensing that he was gonna explode, she sucked and sucked and moaned ( she is a good actress) until he cummed in her mouth. She spat it out into the basin and rinsed her mouth.

G thanked her profusedly for a job well done. " So...u r happy now, naughty boy? Now ....let us get some sleep
Old 09-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

The next day, G took W out for lunch as he had to meet government officials at night. And the following day he will be back in Singapore. G gave her an envelope containing money but W declined to accept as he had been a good customer who had always tipped her well and brought gifts on every trip.

G : I don't want to insult you by giving this as a payment. Please take it as a gift. It is from the bottom of my heart. If I were younger.....I would like you to be my wife.

W : If you were younger by 20 yearsI still have not come to this world. I really like you too but please....i cannot accept this.

G: Please accept or I will find another restaurant next time. Please.....I really want you to have this.

W did not want to hurt his feelings so she put the envelope in her pocket. Later she messaged me that G had given her USD1,000 !!!! WOW
Old 10-05-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
standson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, dun stop!! pls continue!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Holcane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice do continue TS
Old 10-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

The next morning he messaged .

G : Dear ( old man style) I am the airport. I wanted to c u again last night but too late. I am at the airport. Will miss u.

W: Hey...why you give me so much ? I dont feel good to take it

G : I care about you now. Last time just normal friends

W: But you offer money to other staff to go to your room too.

G: Singing...." I don't like to sleep alone" . I told you I don't like chickens so i don't want waste time ....just ask and offer money. I know u r a good girl bcos u never accept.

W: But u r so naughty now. Did any of the staff accept ?

G : Yes...3 of them. But u r special 2 me. Never try hot n cold blowjob b4. I will come again after 45 days I think. Eh...yr perfume finished or not ? You know KENZO ? Have rose inside n smell very nice. I buy for u ok ?

W : If I m special....i ask u come next week....u come or not ?

G: Then i apply off n tell wife i go vn for work lo hihihi. Hey...i hv 2 go. Keep in touch ok

W : ok i will until u come touch me again hihi. XoX

My wife really knows how to lure n keep things exciting which explains her good performance in her job at the restaurant.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

2 weeks later......due to closure of our Vn operations, I lost my job. As I was not on secondment but employed directly under the Vn company, I was not offered a placement in my home country but received some compensation. This started W hiding some secrets from me when G came the following month instead of the scheduled 45 days. G started his naughty messages to W prior to his trip.

G: Dear, I will be in HCM soon. Can I see you without Hanh.

W: Ok dear. You want to be naughty with me again huh ?

G: yes.....extra naughty hehehe. I would like to make love to all your holes.And I also want you to swallow my juice....can ?

W : u make me scared la

G : Don't worry....I will be gentle and use gel.

W: oooh..you make me horny now but i really scared of pain...mu want do my behind, correct? And i also scared i vomit if i eat your water ( her exact words used )

G : You try ok ? Then i give you big amount for you to save in your account to take care of your childrens' future

W: ok I try but i cannot promise 100% ok. I love my husband but you are like my boyfriend now....so i will try to make you happy.

She deleted the messages and did not tell me the truth. Just that G is coming and wants to make love to her. I encouraged her to do as she pleases as it was one of my fantasies which will come true.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:08 AM
Samster

I am sure many bros here have this fantasy of somebody screwing your wife or the fantasy of your wife being naughty and eat outside. But the likelyhood of choosing the right candidate is sooo difficult. Well...this opportunity presented itself. From her two nights of adventires with G and her telling the truth to me.....our sex was already at an all time high and soon it will be higher !

Ever since i started this thread it has been difficult to update at night as we have been making passionate love at night.

Next update will be coming soon
Old 11-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

To bros who wondered.how come some bros can get their fantasy.come alive....the answer...talk about it when.he / she is high during sex or foreplay. ASK and ye shall GET.! Ask him.or.her what.is.his / her.fantasy so that.you will try to have.it fulfilled because you love him / her.

It so happened that my wife and I shared the same fantasy. Then.RULES and BOUNDARIES must.be set.or else disaster may fall upon both.

Now...a short update on his naughty messages before.he.departed from Singapore

G : Darling...i have.bought the perfume.for you..Will.spray all over u 2nite n sniff like a dog. Dogs lick good too. Can't wait.to taste.your love.juice again....it is so sweet !

W : Troi....u make me horny and wet....how am.i going to work ?

G: hahaha.I hope.you can off from your evening job.so that.we can have a nice dinner and go.for some good music n.drinks.

W: yes la darling. I already take off tonight.

G : oooh...i am excited now. I will make you happy within 5.minutes of seeing.you.

W: sure u can ah....in 5 minutes ? Hihihi

D : Meet me at the lobby of Majestic at 630pm. We go for dinner at the rooftop ok ?

TBC tonight.....promise !!!!
Old 11-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EvilGargamel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1