The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
hornybunny1975 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornybunny1975 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Another cuckold real life happening

Another camper reporting in, please continue your story bro!
Old 05-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

TQ hornybunny1975. Judging from our nicks, we are both horny people huh. Guess all bros in sammynoyforum are horny people....otherwise we would not be here. I thought once your points touch 50 you will automatocally get power of 1. You have 100 points but 0 power. How come ?

I did not.realise that writing is as addictive as reading some hot threads. I spent the entire long stretch of holidays reading bro songsongsong thread.

Be patient....will update tonight. And kam siah to all bros who upped my points. So encouraging. I even got power of 2 now. I wonder who upped me the power of 1. Kam siah kam siah
Old 05-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
iCunt69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I should have change my nick to hornycunt
Old 05-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

With horny minds....a lot of nicks can be churned out :
horny4cunts
hornydick
horny4dicks
horny4ever
hornychick
horny4chicks
hornydickhed
horny4dickheads
hornypussy
horny4pussies

you get the drift !
Old 05-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Lunch hour now so I update a bit .....

G : u free 4 lunch.? Miss u la
W: u still drunk ah. Few hours only ma.
G: ya lor....yr beauty make me drunk
W: lunch time very hot la
G: so come my hotel eat la
W: why u so naughty ah. Last time not like this
G : after last night i will always be naughty. Eat the apple a bit
So sure must eat finish.
W: u sure naughty if i go alone. I take off tonight n bring friend
Ok? She horny girl so u can take her to hotel if she agree
G : I know you long time and i like u. I cannot like girl so fast la
W: u meet her first la. I have husband....cannot.
G : ok la...bring yr fren.

Later wife msgd me and told me what happened and asked if she can take off tonight and go dinner with G and another friend. I said ok. She said she going to Ngoc Suong a nice seafood restaurant.

She did not lie....i was so happy. I know she always bring friends along to protect herself from.naughty guys. Bros who have chčonged vn gals will.know this.

Knn...so fast 130pm.now. Gotta eat.

TBC.....tonight will be juicy....promise.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
i32DD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more juicy encounters ....
Old 05-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

great! Can't wait!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 05-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Before i go into juicy details......i give you some background of my wife. Coming from a family with no brothers.....she has to help in the farm and chopping wood etc and having had wrestling matches with her on the bed .....i know she is strong.enough to ward off the 50 year old CEO anytime if he tries anything against her will. Vietnamese are not afraid to show half ball ..... not that they are exhibitionists but this seems to.be the norm. During TET ( Chinese New Year ) I had my fair share of nipple sightings as the weather is so hot here.
When they play cards on the floor....oooh....i walk around with a hard on until.they finish their gambling session. Male guests of the house were all stealing glances too. Wife told me straight in the face.....see but cannot touch ma. Boy.....I was more turned on.

The dinner at Ngoc Suong.... Wife (W) and her friend Hanh were seated opposite G and he kept on stealing glances at their cleavages. Wine was ordered as many expats go there too. G kept.on blowing kisses to her cleavage whenever Janh went to the ladies. He was a gentleman in the past years but became a chikopek after last night. He has always tipped W well and showered her with gifts everytime he came. W told me that she is a bit flattered that he is still paying so much attention to her even after knowing she has two kids. They adjourned for a karaoke session at the request of the ladies. He ordered a bottle of whisky and the night soon got frisky. My wife sat next to G and Hanh was on her left. Hanh did not want to sit next to G even though it was the intention right from the start.

TBC.....sorry ya.. i will have a dinner cum drinking session and
will continue late tonight. Maybe next morning. Dont forget VN is one hour ahead of sillypore
Old 06-05-2015, 06:09 AM
Samster

After a few rounds of whisky D went to the washroom and came back to sit between the ladies. Smart move. Then when the ladies were singing duets.he started to put.his hands on thčir thighs. This is because the ladies only have one hand to defend liao as the other is holding the microphone. He started to kiss them on their cheeks and worked his way to the nack.of their earlobes. Under the.influence of wine and whisky......they did.not.resist but W responded with a kiss.on his cheek too as she gets horny when she is being kissed behind the earlobes.

This got G more.daring and.he put a hand on.her shoulder.and slid his hand into.her low cut blouse and used.his two.fingers to
tune her nipples. My wife could not care less if her friend saw or.not as she is a personal friend and not from the restaurant.
She could feel the goose-pimples rising along her arms and felt her pussy.becoming wet too. To avoid the situation getting oit of hand, W excused herself to go to the toilet. As she was wiping her.pussy with the tissue....G came in. This caugjt W by surprise as she.did not expect.him.to.come in as Hanh is outside singing. W quickly tried to pull up.her panties and ushered him out to play some games instead of singing.

Cut the story short ..... they spent the.night with him as they were too pissed to ride on.their bikes. My wife smsed G that she will take her sweet time in the bath and let him have some fun with Hanh..

After some time....there was a knock on the door. W opened to peep and lo and behold....G and Hanh were stark naked and W was momentarily dazed. They giggled as they walked in. Hanh grabbed W by the hand and said.that it has been a long time since they had a bath together.and this would be fun. Hanh is a crazy n fun loving ( all sorts) girl which is why W wanted to introduce her to G. Hanh was very casual about everything but W felt a bit shy

So sleepy.....TBC..... 321am could not load due to site maintainance.508am now
Old 06-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Nice.... Some visual aid

Old 06-05-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

A brief explanation before I start work. Most emplyees in Ho Chi Minh come from the provinces. Basic pay ranges from 3 to 5 million (usd150 to 250) so 4 or 5 girls will usually share a room and they have baths together to save time. They will have a mini gas stove and will share the food costs.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Very insightful.... Now have a lot more pity for the Viet working girls!

Old 06-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

That is the reason why they are good in the service industry as the tips can sometimes be double their basic pay. This is the reason why they take a long break for TET and reunite with mum n dad. Ofcoirse....there will be some bad apples....the ones who get monthly allowances from their overseas boyfriends. But mind you....they know these do not last so they still work hard. CEO Mr G used to give her usd 300 in tips whenever he is around for a week.

Back to the bathroom incident....

G : Come on W.....dont be shy. We are all born naked. Look at Hanh....she is okay ma.Why cover your beautiful breasts and your pussy.

Hanh then started to soap W to.make her feel more at ease with the situation. G in turn was soaping Hanh but staring at my wife
and gave a wink at her accompamied by a cheeky grin. Come Hanh....why dont we both scrub W and we take turns. G gave W a slow and arousing breast scrub followed by the orifice between her legs including her asshole. Hanh playfully grabbed G by his dick and said to W....See....he is so excited.when.he is scrubbing you. She spoke in vietnamese to.my wife that he could not.even get his Dick up when she ( Hanh ) was teasing.him outside when W was in the bathroom. W just smiled and said that G has been a naughty boy since last night.
Hanh pinched her for not.being.invited as she knows W always get to go.to.nice places with restaurant guests.

Last edited by hornyhubby; 06-05-2015 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

G was such a smart guy which is why he is a CEO. He said " Aiyo...W ah....u so shy so i close my eyes ok ? You can see bit i cannot see. "..With that....he closed his eyes and stood.in front.of W and continued soaping her. Hanh was soaping her back just like old times when they shared a room with 2 others. She felt aroused that there were 4 hands soaping her....more so by G as he was fondling her breasts so skilfully and at the same time squeezing her nipples between two fingers. When his hand went down her clean shaven pussy she was quivering with pleasure and her eyes rolled up. G planted his lips on hers and soon they were frenching like mad. G nibbled at her earlobes again and she let out a soft moan.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

G exclaimed that this is heaven as he has never done this before. He lowered his head to W 's breast and twirled his tongue around her.nipples. Her moans got louder and G.got in the squating position to tounge fuck her navel. Meanwhile Hanh went on a crawing position to engulf his entire dick into her mouth. Arhhhh G yelled in ecstacy. You two work so well together. Come on.....it would be.more comfortable on the bed. I dont want to.risk slipping and injuring myself in.the bathroom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1