The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Another cuckold real life happening

I worded the title as a HAPPENING instead of a STORY. Only the two people involved will know this is real. I know for a fact that they are both not members in this forum because they are C E Os and have no time to be in this forum. At the request of IwantbustyKim in.the thread started by bro songsongsong.....i am giving you the introduction of my contribution in my cuckolding events of.my life.

I am an asian married to a very pretty vietnamese gal who has shown her love and loyalty to me during the year i was unemployed.

As an expat.....eating at a restaurant and drinking every day was very affordable compared to a local ( vietnamese ). She worked as a secretary by day and earned extra income in a restaurant frequented by expats by night. Please do not ask where. Yes.....a majority of vietnamese will squeeze every USD or VND they can from you for family. I was fortunate that she chose me to be her husband despite the fact that there were many more expats with more spending power than me.

I was a divorcee who have given up on love as I lost everything in the process of a bitter divorce. She called me one night to say that she needed to talk to somebody or else she will kill herself. She has a daughter who was 3 years old then. I have known her for 5 years but never laid a hand as I thought she was way out my league. She is really pretty and aged 25 at that time.

From that.night onwards....we became a couple.. Other men were only interested in the gap between.her legs. I was there for her during good and bad times As time went by....we were married a year later and had a child on the second year. I was on cloud 9 as I was the envy of many as I am.just average looking whilst she was a stunner.

1138pm now in Vietnam.........gotta go.....
Old 04-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHorGaoGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another cuckold real life happening

1st camper
Old 04-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

second camper here
Old 04-05-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JohnBoLanPar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me camping too .....
Old 04-05-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Pitching tent......
Old 04-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Having a pretty wife with many buayas lurking in the restaurant did give me the jitters. No doubt she was honest and always tell me so-and-so made a pass at her....I installed Stealthgenie which was taken down by US Government. Luckily i saved some recordings and messages for my personal pleasure.

I was glad that she never lied to me except for one occassion. Okay.....give me some time to go through the records tonight and update you guys.

I have noticed that my points have doubled and more than 1000 people have visited this thread. Thank you for your support. Tea break is ovèr ....gotta get back to work. Used my handphone to give you this "update" .
Old 04-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Pitching campsite!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 04-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

+5 for you to get power, please continue.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
iBitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too ....
Old 04-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

T Q to bro disputs1269 for the 5 points and now got power some more. Where can I read about points and power ah ?

Stealthgènie is a spy program which WAS the best in the market. So the US Govt got jealous n took it down. Knnbccb. All details gone in Oct 2014. Here is the update on the first incident which happened when i have not lost my job. She was honest about it. I really treasured her honesty which is very rare amongst VN gals.

G, a CEO from a MNC based in Sillypore is a regular.in the restaurant and invited her for supper and drinks. Wife (W) smart and brought along a friend. G has been trying n trying for a loooong time so he damn frus n offered her with.money. She so loyal n said.that better remain as friends and not spoil the friendship of many years. How ever....after drinks....both girls were too tipsy to ride their bikes home. 2 girls were with him on the same bed. W's friend asked W to sleep at the centre as she said G is a very dam tac ( horny n naughty) customer. W almost fell asleep when she felt her ears being nibbled by G. W is very sensitive at the ears and it got her all wet. G proceeded to touch her breasts under the.comforter and proceeded to suck on her nipples. G is an experienced.man.as he touched her pussy n.knew.she was.very very wet and then attacked her nipples. W said.....please G.....i love my ongxa ( husband) and i dont want my friend to know. But he was so persistent in attacking her nipples and she could.not resist.when.he.inserted.his finger.into.her.wet pussy. He pleaded to W to let him insert his cock inside her pussy but W said kissing and touching is the max she will allow as she cannot risk her friend knowing and make her look like a slut ( sure tell everybody as she is a gossiper) . But after her rejection....he went down on her under the comforter and licked her pussy until she came. KNNB....she told me the exact story and asked for my forgiveness as she wanted to be fucked. I was so touched by her honesty that I said it was okay if she wanted to as G is a big tipper. She said no way she will be unfaithful to me. I already knew this from the " record surroundings" function of the spyware. But i was so turned on when she told.me what happened the next morning that I made passionate love to her. She was so horny that she screamed so loud that I had to cover her mouth.

938pm.
Old 04-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
Where can I read about points and power ah ?
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407
Old 05-05-2015, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
Arthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArthurh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting read, up your point.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

TQ Bro Arthurh, I am at work now. Will update tonight.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Bro jj_jj thanks for the info on power and points. They have no real value except for fun only as stated by the executive committee of this forum. Nevertheless I feel encouraged to post more now. So here goes a brief update ....

I get notified whenever messages were exchanged and this is their exchange of msgs the next day ....

G : TQ 4 last night.
W: TQ . I enjoyed the live band so much. V was so drunk she
Slept like a pig. I so scared she knows.
G: Sori. Cudnt control bcos u so dep (pretty)
W: so so only la. U very naughty ah....but I like
G : then why don let me bom bom ( fuck)
W: I know u xin roi (drunk) so I let u touch. Your cu chet ma
( yr cock dead ma)
G : no la....have nap only waiting for u...hihihi.
W: so naughty
G :u make me naughty ma. Can come to hotel 2nite?
W: tired. Bizi now. C U 2nite nha hang (restaurant)

Gotta go....
Old 05-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

steamy story brewing...camping to support.. !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1