The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Am i a low income worker?

I stay in 4-room HDB flat without car.

I aim to upgrade and fight for better pay. How much pay is needed to be middle class Singaporean?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaMLX View Post
I stay in 4-room HDB flat without car.

I aim to upgrade and fight for better pay. How much pay is needed to be middle class Singaporean?
TS, what's your definition of a middle class Singaporean? To me 4 room flat can consider middle class already. Condo is upper middle.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

S$72000 is my personal income inclusive of annual bonus.

My wife is taking care of young child. if she work she can easily made S$50000 per year.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Understand. So mean to say i am very fortunate
Old 02-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Please do your homework before making claims that an income of $6k a month puts him at the bottom 20% of the society. That is not true.
You have a better explanation why this middle income bro cannot consume a middle income commodity called Car if he is really a middle person in our society?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaMLX View Post
Understand. So mean to say i am very fortunate
Not very fortunate la... It's always good to aspire to earn a bit more. Just that if there's no need to upgrade from 4 room flat, you can use the additional money elsewhere.

Might want to employ a maid or nanny to look after your child when he/ she grows a bit older. Maid should cost less than 50k per annum.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
You have a better explanation why this middle income bro cannot consume a middle income commodity called Car if he is really a middle person in our society?
A car is not a middle income commodity. Not in Singapore. And TS can definitely afford a car if he wanted to, just that he feels it isn't worth it to spend 2.5 years of his salary to get a car. Like I said, affordability is based on the individual's mindset. As long as you earn more than 18k per year, stay with parents, eat parents food and don't give parents money, you can "afford" a car based on TS calculations.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
MoJoe, why don't you be content that you're living in a HDB flat instead of an atap house? Why not be content that your parents have affordable healthcare? Can you imagine how much you would be paying if they had to pay Private Hospital rates instead of Polyclinic/ Restructured hospital rates? And how much you would be paying if they do not have CHAS cards or benefit from the Pioneer Generation package?

Don't think about what you don't have. Think about what you have.
I paid $150,000 for 2 rounds of glioblastoma treatment for my parent. I hope you have that ready when your turn comes. It should be a matter of when, not if - all old folks develop ailments.

I like this argument of being content with what we have. It's like my daughter telling me she scored 80% for her exams, which is a distinction, and she need not study any more. I will kok her head silly.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I paid $150,000 for 2 rounds of glioblastoma treatment for my parent. I hope you have that ready when your turn comes. It should be a matter of when, not if - all old folks develop ailments.

I like this argument of being content with what we have. It's like my daughter telling me she scored 80% for her exams, which is a distinction, and she need not study any more. I will kok her head silly.
Which hospital was your parent treated in? What ward was he/ she staying in? Was the care subsidised?

I never said to stop working hard. I said to be happy with what you have. If your daughter work hard day and night and still can't score above 80-85% what are you going to do? Whack her until she gets 100%?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
A car is not a middle income commodity. Not in Singapore.
Then he is not middle of society. Twenty years ago, a real middle person in society can drive a car. What has changed? His income went up but his Real purchasing power dropped. Try to see it with a broader lens. You will get it.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then he is not middle of society. Twenty years ago, a real middle person in society can drive a car. What has changed? His income went up but his Real purchasing power dropped. Try to see it with a broader lens. You will get it.
What has changed? COE, Petrol Tax, PARF calculation etc. they're designed such that cars in Singapore are not middle income commodities.

And look at the number of cars they're selling nowadays. So many people are buying Mercedes BMW Audi Lexus etc. many of these people are actually only middle income, spending more than what they can afford to look good.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Which hospital was your parent treated in? What ward was he/ she staying in? Was the care subsidised?

I never said to stop working hard. I said to be happy with what you have. If your daughter work hard day and night and still can't score above 80-85% what are you going to do? Whack her until she gets 100%?
SGH. B class. The cost of surgeon $25k, Chemo $20k+, ward and ancillary cost like MRI, CT scans $20k+. Yes, subsidized by your own CPF medisave, if you call that a subsidy. Basically, you are on your own. Oh, you can opt not to remove the tumor. Hope to fight it with radiation and chemo only. Because surgery is really not meant for the poor.

As for the daughter analogy, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. When your daughter gets 80%, do tell her to stop studying for future exams.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
SGH. B class. The cost of surgeon $25k, Chemo $20k+, ward and ancillary cost like MRI, CT scans $20k+. Yes, subsidized by your own CPF medisave, if you call that a subsidy. Basically, you are on your own. Oh, you can opt not to remove the tumor. Hope to fight it with radiation and chemo only. Because surgery is really not meant for the poor.

As for the daughter analogy, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. When your daughter gets 80%, do tell her to stop studying for future exams.
Why not Class C if money is an issue? You'll get a higher subsidy when staying in a lower class ward. Was this before or after the CHAS and Pioneer Generation schemes were introduced?

And no. I never said to tell her to stop studying. I said she's studying hard enough. put in the same amount of effort for every exam and she'll do fine. Please read what I said.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Yes, how much you pay for gst? The garment just tax and dun be bothered, gst should be executed when you are buying something luxury or having a a luxury services. Basic daily life necessity should not be taxed at all. Why give gst bonus if you can do better by not taxing the basic necessity of life.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
What has changed? COE, Petrol Tax, PARF calculation etc. they're designed such that cars in Singapore are not middle income commodities.
Try to argue with facts. COE, excise tax and PARF existed more than 20 years ago. A middle person in society drove a car then when the same markers were in existence. A middle person in society should be able to drive one now if he is still middle in society. The mere fact $6k can't buy you one shows $6k is no longer a middle person. It's quite straight forward really.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1