The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!
Re: Am i a low income worker?

bro KiaMLX, very sorry to 'hijack' your thread. My apologies. Anyway if your income is ard 6k, in my opinion, its not low la. 3/4's of staff at my ofc draw a salary of under 3k. So if based solely just on income alone, nah you're not low income.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro. Not your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludwig19 View Post
bro KiaMLX, very sorry to 'hijack' your thread. My apologies. Anyway if your income is ard 6k, in my opinion, its not low la. 3/4's of staff at my ofc draw a salary of under 3k. So if based solely just on income alone, nah you're not low income.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

kuasimi

No one border to read your post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Yeah TS. You're definitely not low income. Some people choose to spend 5 years of their salary so that they can afford an Audi, BMW etc. Some people have to borrow 80% of the car cost at very high interest to pay for their Toyota or Kia. What's important is that you're ok with not being able to live with a car. Affordibity is based on an individual's willingness to spend.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

it seems like kusaimi cant even hold his ground and even if he does hold his ground, he just utter nonsense int he from of illogical and ad hominem statement that seems smart and what funny is that it only consists of 3-4 lines....please...even BMW69 has the courtesy to lecture your new generation Singaporean shitface ass in the form of a well concise paragraph.....pathetic....you should know this is the world we live in, you fight, be prepared to be the victor or die....

btw, stop copying source material and act it as your defense....it is pathetic...try to be like Roy or other sensible bloggers that criticize the PAP...at least they explain with well equip logical thoughts & facts and not your utter nonsense by just posting source material without any words that explain and describe the source materials within analytical means.....

pathetic kusaimi...at last BMW69 school your ass
Old 01-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All my friends in Singapore are earning at least $15,000 per month.
Whoa! Even my friend's salary is at 6000 per month.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Yeah TS. You're definitely not low income. Some people choose to spend 5 years of their salary so that they can afford an Audi, BMW etc. Some people have to borrow 80% of the car cost at very high interest to pay for their Toyota or Kia. What's important is that you're ok with not being able to live with a car. Affordibity is based on an individual's willingness to spend.
ts should belongs the mid-income group

I think the calculation of income is not the basic salary, it should be the annual income (including bonus and the CPF part the employee paying) divided by 12 right ?
Old 01-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
PAP Old Guards were good but dead or retired. But New PAP is greedy and self-serving. New PAP is basically relying on stories and glories of PAP Old Guards to stay relevant. New PAP lack competence compare to PAP Old Guards.
agree, seems the new one disconnected from the ground ...
Old 01-05-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfuckit View Post
ts should belongs the mid-income group

I think the calculation of income is not the basic salary, it should be the annual income (including bonus and the CPF part the employee paying) divided by 12 right ?
Yes. 6k per month should be middle income. Includes employee CPF and bonus if it's a fixed bonus. Not sure if income derived includes CPF contribution by employer though.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHor9Gan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very informative indeed, but will it change anything?

diehard supporters will vote for them even if they kill and set fire
Old 02-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Yes. 6k per month should be middle income. Includes employee CPF and bonus if it's a fixed bonus. Not sure if income derived includes CPF contribution by employer though.
I have awoken to the fact that middle income is different from middle class. There are 2 sections in society. The working class vs the asset class. The asset class owns properties and businesses. They do not necessarily draw an income nor do they need to work. The working class works for the asset class.

There is a widening divide between our working class vs asset class. What economists term as a high Gini coefficient, an unequal distribution of wealth. Many more have made it in the asset class.

$6k a month salary may be in the middle income bracket. But that person is hardly in the middle class. When it comes to ability to consume, he is at the bottom 20% of society and exists only to keep the wheels of society turning.

If you don't get it, try to compare your $6k with Peter Lim's daughter. She does not draw a salary but she can buy a million times more things than you. Now, picture many many more asset class types around.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
I have awoken to the fact that middle income is different from middle class. There are 2 sections in society. The working class vs the asset class. The asset class owns properties and businesses. They do not necessarily draw an income nor do they need to work. The working class works for the asset class.
There are no barriers between the classes other than a mindset.

I moved from working class to asset class when I made the decision to do so.

The asset class still need to work hard but the emphasis is different. The asset class work hard to grow their assets and manage the returns. If you get it wrong you can end up being back to square one.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-05-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will only vote for PAP if there is a need to vote for so many decades. I dun care how much more the minister in sg are paid cause in the past, we can feel from the hard work our garnent had brought us. Now, as the old man gone, so is my vote for PAP.
Will i choose the highest paid garment in the world to work for us so that we have more ERP around the country? Need to pay GST when I go to see a doctor when I have terminal diease? Need to pay GST when I need to get the death certificate for my families members?

why this high cost in Singapore? Basically it could be lower if not for our garment. Coe is good but was not correctly executed...why? Lack of insight or just greedy about revenue or just too lazy to do a more detail jobs of classification of different mode of vehicles?

When you place a coe on commercial car? What happen next? High cost will then be pass down to the consumer thus the high cost of living in singapore.

we give best pay to garment is to get the best talents to work for us...the so-called best talents resulted in all these and more if we want to list out?

No, never, PAP wont get my vote anymore. They may say that voting against them may be harmful to sg....well I guess voting for them did not do me any better either.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post

There is a widening divide between our working class vs asset class. What economists term as a high Gini coefficient, an unequal distribution of wealth. Many more have made it in the asset class.

$6k a month salary may be in the middle income bracket. But that person is hardly in the middle class. When it comes to ability to consume, he is at the bottom 20% of society and exists only to keep the wheels of society turning.

If you don't get it, try to compare your $6k with Peter Lim's daughter. She does not draw a salary but she can buy a million times more things than you. Now, picture many many more asset class types around.
Please do your homework before making claims that an income of $6k a month puts him at the bottom 20% of the society. That is not true. Also, TS didn't mention if the income he was talking about is personal income or family income.

Just like you can go from the working class to the asset class, the opposite can happen. If Valencia CF underperforms and is sold at a huge lost, Raffles Medical and McLaren goes bankrupt, Kim and her brother will both have to sell their branded items and sell their asses for money. Same goes if they squander their father's fortune. If you don't believe me, have you heard of Hoo Ah Kay?
Old 02-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

If everyone is rich, nobody is rich. Think about it. If everyone lives in a condo, drives a Mercedes and is flush with cash, it'll be the societal norm and people will start wondering why they're not living in a landed property and driving a Rolls Royce.

MoJoe, why don't you be content that you're living in a HDB flat instead of an atap house? Why not be content that your parents have affordable healthcare? Can you imagine how much you would be paying if they had to pay Private Hospital rates instead of Polyclinic/ Restructured hospital rates? And how much you would be paying if they do not have CHAS cards or benefit from the Pioneer Generation package?

Don't think about what you don't have. Think about what you have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1