The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Am i a low income worker?

This is pretty much a workers country I mean we have a biggest group of employees. Actually if born locals think carefully on high incomes. I mean jump ship to another higher paying job with more responsibility.

What responsibility? My reporter friend inform me 2 years ago many FTs had received blue and pink ICs. So less FTs on passess that dont make any different. We are seeing more blue ICs construction workers and, this fuckers mindset are bring in their family and work towards pink ICs.

A problem thats lack of experience plus PRC who dont speak Mandarin.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
GaoGanJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Am i a low income worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaMLX View Post
Car is never cheap.
ya everybody knows is not cheap, but do you know why?
Old 01-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoGanJohn View Post
In the first place, why do you think cars are so expensive?

But don't tell me the crap thing about demand and supply
It is demand and supply. Why do you think COE prices in Singapore are so high if not for demand? If there's no demand at all, even if there's only 1 COE from each category per bidding, the price will still be kept low because nobody wants to buy a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backslash View Post
is it true that having a car greatly increase the chance of closing a girl? in terms of having the logistics. all else equal.

anyone who transit into being a car owner and experienced an increase in success rate of closing a girl?
Definitely. There are so many things you can't do without a car. How are you going to pick her up and send her home after every single date if you don't have a car? How to meet her for lunch if you don't have a car and work quite far away? How to compete with with people who own a car if you don't have a car?

Just make sure she isn't with you purely because you own a car.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
ilovefucking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Because Dog fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoGanJohn View Post
ya everybody knows is not cheap, but do you know why?
Old 01-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Managerial jobs.. eg Marketing manager, Financial controller, Engineering manager etc.
out of curiosity - how long did they take to hit 15k/month?

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently got a taxi ah peh told me he earn $4000\- per month. So taxi driver is earning better than low income!
normally they need to drive 10-12 hours to get the $4000/m income, if take 8 hour they earn about 2700 i think
Old 01-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
First world country leh, how can? 79,000 residents apply for public transport vouchers
every country got poor people, doesnt matter it is 1st world or last world ...

those belong to lowest 10% group always need to get whatever vouchers and help
Old 01-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Thanks to the PAP, you are actually an extremely wealthy individual by world standards.
Quote:
Well known taxpayers paid PAP IB BMW69 who knows Minister Vivian payslip spotted.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

PAP's Internet Offensive

Saturday February 3, 1:09 PM
S'pore's PAP rebuts online critics anonymously--daily

Feb 3, 2007
PAP moves to counter criticism of party, Govt in cyberspace
Are you then suggesting that Boss is working for PAP as well? Are you suggesting that PAP is paying me to post all my sex stories and comments in other sexual threads as well? Are you suggesting that the PAP is paying me to post photos of hot and beautiful babes in the picture exchange forum?

Did I post anything about the PAP in this thread? I merely said that the issue of car cost in Singapore is linked to a high demand for cars and that having a car opens up more possibilities with females. Did I say anything to suggest whether what PAP is doing is right or wrong?

I wonder how much WP and/ or all the other opposition parties are paying you to slam PAP left right centre everywhere you go. If you're unhappy with the quality of life in Singapore, nobody is forcing you to stay or vote for PAP.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, Sis

The topic is "am i a low income worker" leh.

Thank you
Old 01-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then if that is the case, why PAP raise public transport fares every year? PAP creating problems to help the poor so it can find excuses to play Hero? Why dont I use knife to cut somebody and then pay for his medical bills? PAP is creating more problems than solving problems.

For Private transport, PAP raise COE prices, increase Petrol Tax, raise ERP charges, raise parking charges etc thus making Private Transport the most expensive in the world. If Singapore Reserves are really that fantastic, why need additional revenue like GST and make so much profits from every government related services and products ?
I don't agree with everything the PAP does. I personally hate taking public transport in Singapore and would choose to drive almost everywhere I go. However, the public transport sector is privately owned and the government has taken steps to try to ease the congestion in buses and trains during peak periods by helping the purchase of more buses and trains (which I don't agree with seeing that SMRT and SBS are privately owned). The public transport sector has a lot to do to justify the fares they command.

However, the government is also doing a lot to help the lower income families (at least they're paying for the medical bills after the cut somebody). It could have been much worse.

Also, with the exception of COE prices (which fluctuates from a one time historic low of $2 to $97889 which has not been seen since Jan 2013) the cost of car ownership in Singapore is not the highest in the world, especially taking into account other developed cities like Hong Kong and Toyko. http://www.autoblog.com/2013/05/29/i...und-the-world/

It is possible to beat the increased petrol taxes by purchasing a diesel car. While the diesel Road Tax in Singapore is higher than that for petrol cars, a simple calculation will show how many KM you need to drive yearly to justify a diesel car. Diesel cars are very popular in Europe and are actually less harmful to the environment than petrol cars in Singapore. Also, the leaps in diesel engine technologies have made them more incognito on Singapore roads. It is also worth noting that petrol cost more in many European countries (and HK) than in Singapore.

Even with the "high" cost of ERP in Singapore, the congestion charge in Central London is even less affordable. It costs more than S$23 (at current exchange rates) to drive into London. There are also other countries and cities in the world with significantly higher congestion charges in Singapore (read the link I posted on top).

Parking costs in Singapore are not determined by the government, with the exception of URA and Wilson Parking to some extent. Those car parks charge $1-$2 per hour, depending on where you're parking. The government has no say in how much shopping centres in Orchard hotels charge. The parking charges at public car parks has remained stagnant since so many years ago. How many people here remember when HDB upped the parking charges from 90 cents an hour to $1? I can't seem to find that info online. That in comparison to parking costs in NYC which starts from US$12 to US$55 an hour.

Of course, you would prefer to just slam and slam without doing research right?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, Sis

The topic is "am i a low income worker" leh.

Thank you
Sorry TS. Kuasimi has something against the PAP and is using your thread to incite hatred towards them.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 10
ZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZapHim2Negative is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zap Kuasimi to negative
Old 01-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
KiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKiaMLX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not your fault bro. Upz you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Sorry TS. Kuasimi has something against the PAP and is using your thread to incite hatred towards them.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!

"PAP raise Petrol Taxes, raise ERP Charges, cut COE Supply were to reduce traffic and end traffic jams but allow 3 million foreign immigrants to purchase vehicles. The crux of the policies are self-conflicting and does not match policies reasons."

Brother, in 2013 there's 974,170 vehicles (all classes) on the road. So 3 million foreigners were allowed to purchase vehicles?
Old 01-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
3 million Singaporeans were allowed to purchase vehicles but not everybody bought. The same applies to foreign buyers of vehicles. If PAP sincerely want to cut traffic population, why allow foreign buyers of vehicles? These are extra numbers brought in from outside Singapore. Unless PAP give other reasons for COE, Petrol Tax and ERP, else it is self-conflicting.

I fully understand purpose of road tax. Most roads in Singapore already broke even and making profits already.

i see...so now its 3 million singaporeans. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1