The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tutor Affair

Thanks for sharing Bro...
Old 21-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Tan hiding in the basket?
Old 21-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cocacola2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T bag? G-string? Sex toy? Vibrator?
Old 22-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 22-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue to read and find out for yourself if you had guessed it right.

Suddenly, I realise something and got excited.

Looking at Miss Tan dirty laundry in the basket, there is no sight of her panties. I start to wonder if all these while she did not wear panties inside when she go for her jog. All along when jogging with her I did notice how bouncy her ass was. As I could not see any visible panty line, I was guessing she might be wearing a thong or gstring. Finally, today I had the answer to my guess. A naughty thought came into my mind "How does Miss Tan pussy smell like?" without hesitation I took her running tight and put it closer to me and feeling nervous and excited inside me.

I turn the crotch area of the running tight to face me and took in a deep breath. I do not know how to describe the smell, it was great and mind exploding. There is smell of the sweat at the crotch area that Miss Tan perspire when she jog. Image of Miss Tan keep on flashing in the mind.

"Knock Knock Knock."

Miss Tan: "Roy are you in the bathroom?"

Miss Tan: "I have bring in some biscuit and drink. Come out quickly if not I am going to finish all by myself."

I was too engross with Miss Tan running tight and got scare by the sudden knock on the bathroom door and because of the scare I accidentally planted my lip at the crotch area of Miss Tan running tight. It bring me to a even higher level of pleasure if compare with just smelling at her running tight crotch area.

As I did not want to cause any suspicious from Miss Tan, I quickly reply her.

I: "Yes Miss Tan, I am inside and almost done."

After replying to Miss Tan, I become more daring and adventurous. I decided that I want to find out how will Miss Tan pussy taste like. I start to lick on the crotch area of her running tight. The taste was good and there is some saltiness in it. Maybe that was the sweat perspire from her crotch area and got absorb in by the running tight. After a few more tasting done, I quickly put back all the things to where it was and leave the bathroom as I do not want Miss Tan to suspect anything.

I purposely did not wash my mouth after the tasting to keep the taste inside. I walk toward Miss Tan and sit down beside her.

I: "Sorry Miss Tan. I used your bathroom without your permission but I did not make a mess in there."

Miss Tan: "It is ok. I do not have the intention to blame. If you make a mess in there then you got to stay overnight to help clear it up."

Inside me, I was more than happy to stay overnight but I know she did not really meant it.

I: "Miss Tan the biscuit taste abit salty but it is good."

Miss Tan: "It just some plain biscuit. How come it is salty? Mine is not."

The salty taste was not from the biscuit but her running tight crotch area. I said that to tell her how good her crotch area taste when she finish her jog.

At this time, there are sound of door opening from the living room so Miss Tan and I went to take a look and again I had the chance to look at Miss Tan ass cheek. It was Mr Tan and Mrs Tan who came back from their opera show.

I: "Hi uncle and aunty."

Mr Tan and Mrs Tan: "Hi Roy."

Mrs Tan: "It already so late and you still revising? You so hardworking."

I: "Just finish with the revision. It is late already, I should take my leave."

Mrs Tan: "Ok be careful on the way."

Mr Tan: "Come over next time to play again."

Miss Tan: "Remember to come for your next revision."

I: "I will."

On the way, keeping thinking about what I did just now in the bathroom. Did not know there could be so much fun with revision and cannot wait for the next session to come.
Old 22-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sukcbsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 22-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
siaoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.!!
Old 22-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daniel014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

please please please continue with the story....setting up tent in here...
Old 22-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DanDevil87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 22-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Come on, tell us how did the second session end? did it proceed to the study of anatomy? Hurry ya?? Cheers, ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 23-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 14
lee1969sg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope Ms Tan was not coaching you on English.....But still entertaining though...Please continue
Old 23-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward eagerly for the second lesson

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here is the second session of the revision.

Did not know there could be so much fun with revision and cannot wait for the next session to come.

After a long wait, the day has finally arrive for the second revision session. As usual report with excitement to Miss Tan place at the same.

"Knock Knock Knock."

"Coming who there."

Mrs Tan: "Hi Roy, it is you. Come in."

Mrs Tan: "You are here for your revision?"

I: "Hi aunty. Yes. Is Miss tan around?"

Mrs Tan: "Yes. She always came back from her jogging around this time and is taking her shower."

After hearing Mrs Tan reply, I know today I will get the chance to have fun with Miss Tan dirty laundry again and can't wait for it.

I: "Aunty then I will go the room and wait for her."

Mrs Tan: "Alright. You want any drink help yourself in the kitchen."

I: "I will. Thank you aunty."

I proceed to Miss Tan room and wait for her to come out from her shower. Her room had the same body wash scent as last time. After waiting for some time, I start to feel bored and decide to look around her room. Something caught my attention while I was looking around. I saw a small stack of clothes nicely fold and put aside on the bed. I take a peep to look at what Mrs Tan was doing. Mrs Tan was totally focus on the television program. I decide to take the chance and look through the stack of clothes. I was disappointed as there was only few tee shirts and shorts.

As I was stacking the clothes back nicely, I heard some noise from the bathroom other than the sound of the running water. I got curious and put my ear close to the door. The noise sound like moaning from a girl. I could not believe what I had heard, it was Miss Tan. Miss Tan was moaning in her shower.

"What could she be doing in her shower?"

"Why was she moaning?"

"Could she be masturbating in there?"

Question and more question I keep asking myself but no answer.

Continue to follow for the answer.
Old 24-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

nice build up, camping.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1