The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72
Re: Tutor Affair

Bro nice start, looking forward to more! Just wondering, u still in contact with her?
Old 19-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
evoque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awaiting for more!
Old 19-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Tent pitched liao. Pls carry on
Old 20-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My thought start to run wild.

"Roy. Why are you standing there? What are you doing?"

Got a shock out of the sudden. It was Miss Tan calling me from the living room. Took me a few seconds to recover from the shock and reply to Miss Tan calling.

I: "Miss Tan I am washing up the cup I used."

Miss Tan: "Ok. After you have finish the washing come into my room."

I: "Yes Miss Tan."

Luckily I did not touch that basket of dirty laundry if not Miss Tan will have caught me red handed. I stop having funny thought about the dirty laundry and quickly went to Miss Tan room.

"Knock Knock Knock."

I: "Miss Tan I am coming in."

Miss Tan: "Come in."

When I step into Miss Tan room, there is a nice scent in the air. I stood there looking around trying to find where the scent come from.

Miss Tan: "Are you searching for something? Why are you looking around my room like that?"

I: "Miss Tan did you smell it? There is a nice scent in your room but where does it come from?"

Miss Tan giggle and reply " I smell it. Do you like the scent?"

I: "Yes where does it come from? I will like to have one in my room."

Miss Tan: "It was from my body wash. Every time after my shower, my room will be fill with this scent."

Miss Tan: "If you want this scent in your room you got to bring me back."

After listening to what she said, I stood there with my face blushing. Miss Tan saw my face turn red and laugh.

Miss Tan: "Since when did you blush so easily? Look like boys really different when they reach puberty."

Miss Tan: "Enough of the joke. Come over and sit here let start revision on the area you not that good that."

I quickly move over and sit beside her. During the revision, I was giving her my full attention and listen to her explanation without knowing the time.

Miss Tan: "So are you clear on this part?"

I: "Yes."

Miss Tan: "Good. Time past so fast. It already 10.15pm."

Miss Tan: "Are you hungry? Let me go get some biscuit and drink."

Do feel a little hungry after she asked. My eyes went wide open when she make her way out of the room. How could I not have notice it all these while when I was sitting beside her.

Continue to follow the story as it will get more exciting.
Old 20-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good story! wish i had "help" like this during my o'lvls.... lol,, camping here!
Old 20-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Dum tell me she d not wear BRA all t while .... cum on cum on
Old 20-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

camping for more...
Old 20-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro camping...!!
Old 20-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 14
Abastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud ofAbastor has much to be proud of

Ms Tan is dropping a big hint .
Old 20-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ms tan all the way
Old 20-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojobar212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Tomyam - 1
PRC - 1
Russia - 1
Pinoy -1

Old 20-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
cpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camper reporting

Returned favours to all bros who up me. Who hasn't, pls remind me!

I believe in sharing for all!

I maybe greedy but is 400 a reachable target?

Local Hotties
Old 20-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank to all that up me and continue following.

How could I not have notice it all these while when I was sitting beside her.

I thought my eyes were playing trick on me after the revision and as I took a closer look at Miss Tan again. I confirm my eyes were not playing trick. Miss Tan was wearing tee shirt and super hot short shorts. Since we are we are sitting on the floor around the coffee table for revision, when she stood up and walk past me I was greeted by her ass cheek. As i look at her leaving the room, her ass was swaying from left to right and right to left like a model doing catwalk on stage. Just from watching her walk out, it enough to give an instant hard on. Such nice view beside me all the while and yet I did not realise.

My thought start to run wild again. Ever since her change when she entered JC, I had been fantasizing about her. Today, being able to see her ass cheek at such close distance was like fantasize coming true. At this point, I suddenly remember few hours ago she was taking her shower in the bathroom at her room.

I took a quick glance at the door to see if she is coming back and make my way to the bathroom. I switch on the bathroom light, slowly closed and locked the bathroom door. The bathroom was still filled with her body wash scent and without delay I start to look for where Miss Tan put her dirty laundry. Without much effort, I notice there is a basket with a close lid near the basin.

I move toward the basket and lift up the lid. Yes, the secret treasure that I had been looking for is hidden in there. I search the dirty laundry inside and found one sport bra, one running tank top and running tight. Maybe in the morning she had already took her dirty laundry to wash so there is not much inside the basket. Suddenly, I realise something and got excited.

If you all want to know what is it continue to follow through. In the meantime, you all might want to make some guess on what is it that cause the excitement.
Old 21-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping start again hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1