The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
mongkokgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with God Bro's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftdate View Post
Camping here
camping too ..... hopefully hv some actions in next episode
Old 22-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support, support
Old 22-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

I wonder what she is going to do but at this moment, I feel like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

I feel her toes touch my calf. Again, my body jerk up as if a rat just ran across.

She pats my right hand again and leave her hand there, on top of my left hand. It feels so soft and nice.

Kristine: Chill boy. Chill.

Slowly, her toes touch my calf again. Running up and down ever so slow. It is ticklish yet sensual at the same time.

I don't know what to look so I look down at the ice-cream cup which contains left over watery ice cream.

Her feet or toes continue to caress or run up and down my right calf ever so soft, so slow, so sensual and arousing.

I have never tried this before but it seems like she is an expert because I can feel my dick getting hard just from this.

Kristine: Coolioalan, look at me.

I quickly look up at her and nearly choke myself. She is looking, no, staring at me without skipping a beat. She looks differently, like a seducing look or rather a come-fuck-me look.

Kristine: Now focus and spread your legs a little.

I must clarify, we are sitting in a quiet secluded area where the pillar blocks the view from other patron. She has all the power to stop because she got first look on who is walking towards us.

I look at her and this time, I notice her spaghetti top is lower than usual. It is showing the fair white top part of her breasts and a nice cleavage. Her bra is not showing but just this view and her feet teasing is enough to make my nose bleed. I think she pulled down her spaghetti top using her left hand where it is no where to be seen on the table.

As her feet begins to move and touch the inside of my calf, I remember her earlier instructions to spread my legs. I spread my legs and I can see she gives me a smile. That smile again.

As her feet moves up and down along my inner calf, she drags my pants up a little each time and then it drops back.

This is getting more arousing that I thought. Of course looking at her boobs helps a lot too.

Kristine: Now, sit forward ...towards me.

As I am sitting slightly back, leaning against the pillar and spreading my legs, I think she cannot reach further, cannot reach deeper. Understanding what she wants to do, I move forward a little on my butt. It is like my butt is on the edge of the chair and my body is really close to the table, not your usual sitting position.

Feeling not too comfortable, I raise up a little and move the chair backward so that I get some distance between the table. It is much better now.

Kristine: Much better.

With my new seating position, my feet are practically resting near the legs of her chair. My left and right legs spread apart, one each on the left and the right legs of her chair.
Old 22-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

My left and right legs spread apart, one each on the left and the right legs of her chair.

Smiling ever so seductively, her feet starts to go higher than my calf. It is now scratching my thighs.

This time, at my thigh, she does something different. Instead of moving along up and down the thigh, instead, she does some sort of a pinching moment. I don't know how she does it but I think it is using her big toe and the second toe and do a pinching, scissor action that sort of pinches my thigh.

The first time she did this, I feel ticklish and starts to fidget.

She give me a stare, like a be serious, focus and don't move around stare.

I try to hold in the ticklish feeling by focusing on her boobs where her spaghetti top is getting lower than before. The top of her black bra is showing slightly now. I guess I must be right. Her left hand must be pulling her top down down.

On the other hand, her right hand are caressing my left hand. Drawing circles or whatever it is she is doing with her fingers.

Her feet got closer to my hard on and my balls and at the last minute she will pulls back. Each time it goes close, she will pulls her feet back.

On her third or whatever the number is, I am not too sure, I can feel her toes pressing slightly on my crouch. Tapping on my hard on.

Kristine: Someone is really hard ...hmm.... (licks her lip)

She continue to touch or tap my dick using her feet while looking at me seductively.

I feel like I can cum there if only she uses a little bit more force with her feet but still, I am enjoying this and the nice view right in front of me.

Suddenly, she sits up, pulls her top up and looks away from me.

Shocked, I turn around and saw a couple walking towards us, presumably to take seat in the more secluded area where we are currently sitting.

A disappointing look come on my face knowing that we can't continue what we were doing earlier.

She smiles and say "Now, Coolioalan, that is a footsie".

I nod my head and say "Thank you for the lesson".

She laughs at my remark. "Let's go back now".

"Give me a few minutes". This sentence makes her laugh louder than usual and the couple earlier looks at our direction wondering what's so funny.

We stand up in unison, walk to her car and get in.

Starting her car.

Kristine: Wow. That was fun. Not sure when was the last time I had so much fun. Thanks for the ice-cream.
Me: No, thank you. And thank you for the lunch too.

The car ride home is quiet and normal. Nothing special. Just the sound of the radio playing. But this time, I am not shy. I look at her as if I owned her. Guess the ice is broken between us.

She knows I am looking at her and she will smile knowingly to me on and off.

My hard on is obvious as well and no effort is needed to hide it now.

She parks her car and we walk back to the unit. Don't know why. But it seems quiet and awkward.

Are we both thinking of doing something once in the house? I look at the watch. It is 15 minutes past two. My god-bro should not be at home yet. It is still early.

She opens the grill door then the wooden door. My god-bro is still not home.
Old 23-05-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PureHearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's getting more and more exciting , please keep it going TS . Great hard on story
Old 23-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

omg.....!!!

more pls...hahah

😇

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 23-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more teasing in the house or start bonking liao?
Old 23-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
myDcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good teasing story. TS, continue please
Old 25-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

She opens the grill door then the wooden door. My god-bro is still not home.

We walk into the house together. Kristine left the door for me to close while she alone walks quickly into the bathroom. I assume, to release her bladder.

I sit down on the left side of the sofa and casually browse the TV. Nothing interesting on the TV so I focus on my phone.

Seems like the 2hrs odd I am away, a lot of chats going on in my WhatApps. So I steadily back-read all of them and type out my reply as well.

She is already back sitting on my right, although I did notice, but I did not acknowledge her as I am too busy on my phone.

After a while focusing on the phone, I finally am tired of it. So I casually glance over to Kristine and she looks lovely. Black hair, grey spaghetti top with black bra straps and long fair legs.

Kristine: Oh finally got time for me already huh
Me: What....no WiFi when go out...so now at home got WiFi, just reply messages lo.
Kristine: Cheh. Gf isit?
Me: Nah, just those group messages. Alot of them. Few hundred. Crazy.
Kristine: Sit properly. I want to lie down and watch TV. Tired.

She takes a soft throw pillow, puts it on top of my thigh, covering my crotch area and then proceed to lie her head down side ways to watch TV.

Looking at her in this position gives some stir to my crotch. I try hard not to trigger anything more in case her head resting on the pillow might feel a hard bump.

In that position, I find my right hand in awkward position as I cannot rest, so few minutes deliberating, I rest my right hand on her side waist while my left hand rest on the arm chair.

Sensing no resistance, my hands slides lower and is now resting on her tummy. She is still sleeping sideways watching TV with her hands infront of her.

After a while, my hand absent mindedly rubs her tummy through her smooth grey spaghetti top. She gives a small sigh then turns to rest on her back while closing her eye. Her left hand lying beside her body while her right hand is across her body right below her boobs.

I quickly take off my hand as she turns and then rest back on her tummy again. No response what so ever from her.

Growing a little bolder, I rub or rather caress her tummy softly and slowly in case she gives a resistance then I can stop. Still no response.

I rub a little higher until I reach where her right hand is and then go down again. Each time, I will drag her spaghetti top higher until it shows a little gap and skin between her shorts and the top. And each time, my fingers will touch her soft skin little bit by little bit.

Growing a bit boring, I remove her right hand resting across her body to the right of her body. She did not retaliate but instead just goes with the what I am doing.

The game is different now as I have full access to her body without her arm in the way.

Starting again at the tummy, I rubs up until I reach the bottom of her bra cup. I stop there for a second. Then I run my hands up across the curvature of her left breasts along the spaghetti top. Moving along her upper chest, I come back down to the tummy by following the curvature of her right breasts.

At this point, I am so hard now, I am not sure if she feels something poking on her head via the pillow.

I did this little movement for a feel times, just running my hands up and down her body and she is still closing her eyes sleeping or pretending to sleep, I am not sure.

I decided to make it bolder this time and run my hands under her spaghetti top starting from tummy.

The full touch of my palm on her bare tummy skin sends a shiver down my spine. My whole body are actually shaking from the excitement of this and from the thoughts of my next move.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

The full touch of my palm on her bare tummy skin sends a shiver down my spine. My whole body are actually shaking from the excitement of this and from the thoughts of my next move.

I am not sure if she feels anything but I did caught a slight stir from her.

This time, I take it slow. I am caressing around her tummy area which is a little flabby with fats but still acceptable.

Slowly, I start to rub upwards until I hit the bottom of her left bra cup. Her black satin feel black bra cup. In the process, I exposed half her tummy. Inviting.

Sensing no response. I run my hand across her bra cup to the top of her chest, my fingers emerging slightly right from her top near her chin. And I run my hand down via her right breast, purposely slowly dragging my fingers across the gap between the bra and her breast.

Suddenly she opens her eyes and caught me in the act. Half her tummy is exposed and not covered.

I keep quiet. She is also quiet.

She turns towards me and pushes the pillow down and uses her right hand as the pillow and continue sleeping. Now she is lying directly on top of my leg. My hard-on just inching away from her face.

At this angle, I cannot run my hands across her breasts anymore. So I turn the attention to her back. Running up and down her back, across her bra strap. Stopping a few times right at the clasp of her bra.
Thinking just screw it, my next stop, I unhook her bra.

Kristine moans hmmmm and suddenly I feel her right hand which supposed to be her pillow is grabbing my hard on through my pants.

I look down and she has her eyes wide open looking back at me. Her right palm continues to work on my hard on, grabbing it, moving on my cock head, moving up and down the shaft.

Seeing that she is playing with my cock, my hand slides right into her left breast via the gap between her bra and her body.

Due to the angle, I only manage to play with her left breasts but my hands are busy at work. Rubbing, pulling, soft pinching of her nipples and of course, grabbing of her boobs.

She moans a little every time I rub and pull her nipple.

I feel my pants got loosen and she expertly unbutton my pants and zipped down the zipper.

She slides her hand through the opening of my boxer (thank god I am wearing boxer!) and she starts to play with my cock. I give a slight moan at her playing.

Kristine pull out my cock and her tongue licks a little bit of my pre-cum.

For the first time, she breaks the silence. "Tasty".

I return the favor by working on her breasts even more in which she responded with more soft moans.

I am looking at her action on my cock and she is looking back at me.

Slowly she pulls my cock downwards right at the entrance of her mouth, blowing air at my cock and making an opening.

She moves her head forward to suck my cock, beginning with the cock head. The warm, wet feeling of her mouth makes me moan louder. And the feeling of her tongue, swirling around the cock head while inside her mouth is heavenly.

I really cannot stand it. My left and right hand now away from her body and meet at the back of her head, coercing her to take more of cock into her mouth.

Kristine understands what I need and slowly she brings her whole mouth in until the point she can't.

She covers my dick in that position for a second or so but her tongue never stop working. Can totally feel her tongue playing with my dick.

Her right hand pump my dick a little while her mouth moves back out.

I cannot stand it. "Can you kneel?"

She looks at me. Smile and proceeds to kneel at the base of my foot. Not before, I slides my pants and boxer down to my ankle.

The feeling is much better as now there is no restriction.

My hand moves to the back of her head, hinting her to continue her blow job. She pushed back, in a way saying no. But her right hand continues to play with my dick and balls. Pumping my dick.

Kristine: Can you still cum? You just cum this morning? (teasingly)
Me: Uh-oh . Yes. Just blow me.
Kristine: Your wish is my command. Don't regret.

With the last word, she moves in and sucks my cock. The slushing sound of her mouth, saliva and my cock as she sucks up and down my cock is like a rhythm.

All I do was lean back and enjoy the moment. And also, the occasionally sweeping of her long black back to the side so that it won't get caught in the process.

Suddenly, we hear someone walking by and the sounds of key. As the house is the last end unit along the corridor, it is quite impossible for anyone to just walk by unless that someone has some business at this unit.

"Oh fuck!" The first word coming out from my mouth.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Lupdia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS continue story, please
Old 25-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
iSawaDCup69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exciting part coming .....
Old 25-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
sotonghead is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotonghead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue, am camping here
Old 25-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Damn superb steam up la..!!!

Volcano head going to explode ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 25-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13