The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
BlueFinTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another cuckold real life happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
To potential bros who request

When you pm me, pls give email address. If not how am I going to send to you ?

As i have so many requests, ps remind me if i have left you out. Response within 24 hours is guaranteed unless i got drunk at night.

Have a nice day
Pm me too please . Thank u
Old 23-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Wonderful and erotic recording. So horny-making to hear her horny moans. TS you are one lucky hubby to have such a horny wife.

Joe
Old 23-05-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

510am vn now....see......i said last night we sleep early n get up early.

Bro Rickey

Very nice to know that at last u can listèn to the reçording. And I do agree that helpful people like bro Botakhead and Bro EQ1981 ßhould be rewarded for being so helpful

Identity of bro whose comments turned on wifey is XxxxX. Name to be released only with a court order hahaha

Bro Joewhite holds the reçord for being the fastest respondent. I emailed him n he listened to the recording and responded within 30 mins !!!! Up you two points for that !

morning hardons are real hard. Wifey having lolipop now....gotta go. Have a nice day
Old 23-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
BlueFinTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I help ?
Old 23-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
outtalove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I blew a load while listening. Very erotic
Old 23-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
polkmn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro...already listening for 3 times...haha...really hard on...can hear she really enjoying that session....fuck yeah its a good sound clip....the way she moan looks get fuck hard...
Old 23-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

wifey very flattered that so many were turned on n pcc hahaha

Told you already.....this will be the best u have ever heard and it is real

ERECTION GUARANTEED
Old 23-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My apologies to bros here based in VN or intending to visit vn.......I will not under any cicumstances reveal my identity or my wife's identity. Not that I am sombong ( stuck up ) but my cheonging days are over.

Minta maaf....jangan marah ya
( My apologies....dont be upset )
Old 23-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
That should be the way to be happily married, have sex as and when you like.

Nowadays, life style is so stressed and hectic, after working get home tired liaoz, how to have sex happily?
Well said, bro Botakhead ...Hope every couple can live happily together after marriage lidat...then the "D" word can once & for all be deleted from the dictionary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
This is a valuable recording not to be missed by bros/sis tuning into this thread...& is best played b4 or during love-making wif yr partner on the bed in the nite !!..we shd all gratefully thank TS for his generosity to share this horny recording wif us w/o any hassle !..T.Q. again TS !
WoW !..such a horny sound recording to hear wif so much moans & groans from TS's wifey for 10 mins !!..e.g. "i m horny now...harder, harder...some1 here ??..i dun care about the door...you are strong, i love it etc" ...very good pcc material !..the only one of its kind !...which TS would share such a recording wif bros here who request for it so willingly & happily except bro hornyhubby !...highly recommended to hear it, dun miss it if u can !! ...jmho..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-05-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 24-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Samster

Wife would like to thank all the erotic and sensuos remarks. I am also very grateful because we had a good Sunday morning lovemaking. She imagined many of you watching us. Hahaha

Thank you bro Rickey...maybe I should sell the recording and Bro Rickey be sole distributor.

Have a beautiful sunday ! Our kids are with her mum in the kampung so I am gonna do to the max today ( 5 times only la).
Used to be 7 my max hahaha
Old 24-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power man.. u r lucky to have a wife who love sex.. haha. Do more recording.. and have a good moaning sunday.
Old 24-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... enjoy yourself to the max before your kids return
. Lucky you to have such "understanding" wife whom keep up with you.

Enjoy enjoy...keep it cuming

next upped :
Last up :
Old 24-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

i am interested in the recording too.. can u send it to me? thanks
Old 24-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post
Wife would like to thank all the erotic and sensuos remarks. I am also very grateful because we had a good Sunday morning lovemaking. She imagined many of you watching us. Hahaha

Thank you bro Rickey...maybe I should sell the recording and Bro Rickey be sole distributor.

Have a beautiful sunday ! Our kids are with her mum in the kampung so I am gonna do to the max today ( 5 times only la). Used to be 7 my max hahaha
OooWoW !!...such a horny wifey !! ..very rare to be able to find one like her !..Congrats ! & Envy TS, can hv such a sexciting life wif her daily in Vietnam !! ...best wishes to TS for another sexciting beautiful sunday ahead today wif his pretty horny wifey ! ...Pls update us on her horniness if u can, hornyhubby bro !!

Yes, tink u shd sell the recording if u can. Thanks TS for the honour of being appointed yr sole distributor but i really do not hv such skills to distribute anything...pass it on to other more capable bros here bah.. haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Aiyo...reminder given but still got people post here or pm me but without email address. I am not David Cockerfield leh.

I will just ignore in future. Those sent email which bounced...also i will ignore.

Lucky I am in good mood bcos got good morning fuck and after market another round bcos she was braless n bend a lot n gave free show......now she horny again after one bro here gave remarks which turned her on....bye....going for round 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1