The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Hi bros just a side track real life event today..

I was send on course at N** at north one..and i took the Circle line.. boy it is jam pack with ppl and many syt..as it go thru nus ..poly.. science park etc..

I was minding my own business on the train.. there is a syt in feont of me she is wearing a short dress and holding a laptop to her front..then go some reason the train jerked.. my hands slide on the syt buttock .. she didnt react.

Then come another train jerk this time i missed her buttock instead i slide into between her crack. I can hear her grasped ...god i thought i am on deep shit. I could be charge with molest.. i thought.. at that moment she turned .. she give a dreamy look n smiled. Instead she pushed herself onto my body..we r by the door which dont open the whole journey..

We r well hidden in a corner .. i snaked my other arm around her to hold her body closer.. she just lean back to mold our body closer.. she just lean her head back on my shoulder giving me access to her nice neck.. to whoever notice us we r just a couple doing PDA... it is a norm now..

I kiss her neck.. and nibble her ear..her eyes r closed enjoying the feeling. I sucked hard on her neck to mark her with a lovebite. She gasped with a suck in of breath.. my other hand is still between her butt crack..my middle finger is rubbing over her panties. I can feel the heat increasing as i caress her slot.. she is helping me but parting her leg farther apart..for my easy access.. nice..

I got bolder..i push the filmy juice soak panties aside and finger her pussy.. her pussy is feeling shave clean....and it is so slippery with juices.. after a few slip i manage to slide two fingers into her pulsing pussy.. the missed slip seem to heighten her pleasure as i feel her shivering . I hold her tighter as i finger her repeatedly. . Then suddenly she twisted n fall forward as i feel her juice flow on my hand down my finger.. lucky i was holding her waist tight.

A few minutes she settle down n open her eyes looking at me.. and smiled weakly.

Me: what is your hp number?.. i want more..

She just smiled n shake her head..

Then BV station came.. she pushed her body away from me.. i let go.. she just left the mrt with the rest of the crowd. But she looked back n smiled.

I was left with fingers wet with her juice.. n a big hardon..

This is true. And happen today..
Old 21-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow congrats
Old 21-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Hi bros just a side track real life event today..

I was send on course at N** at north one..and i took the Circle line.. boy it is jam pack with ppl and many syt..as it go thru nus ..poly.. science park etc..

I was minding my own business on the train.. there is a syt in feont of me she is wearing a short dress and holding a laptop to her front..then go some reason the train jerked.. my hands slide on the syt buttock .. she didnt react.

Then come another train jerk this time i missed her buttock instead i slide into between her crack. I can hear her grasped ...god i thought i am on deep shit. I could be charge with molest.. i thought.. at that moment she turned .. she give a dreamy look n smiled. Instead she pushed herself onto my body..we r by the door which dont open the whole journey..

We r well hidden in a corner .. i snaked my other arm around her to hold her body closer.. she just lean back to mold our body closer.. she just lean her head back on my shoulder giving me access to her nice neck.. to whoever notice us we r just a couple doing PDA... it is a norm now..

I kiss her neck.. and nibble her ear..her eyes r closed enjoying the feeling. I sucked hard on her neck to mark her with a lovebite. She gasped with a suck in of breath.. my other hand is still between her butt crack..my middle finger is rubbing over her panties. I can feel the heat increasing as i caress her slot.. she is helping me but parting her leg farther apart..for my easy access.. nice..

I got bolder..i push the filmy juice soak panties aside and finger her pussy.. her pussy is feeling shave clean....and it is so slippery with juices.. after a few slip i manage to slide two fingers into her pulsing pussy.. the missed slip seem to heighten her pleasure as i feel her shivering . I hold her tighter as i finger her repeatedly. . Then suddenly she twisted n fall forward as i feel her juice flow on my hand down my finger.. lucky i was holding her waist tight.

A few minutes she settle down n open her eyes looking at me.. and smiled weakly.

Me: what is your hp number?.. i want more..

She just smiled n shake her head..

Then BV station came.. she pushed her body away from me.. i let go.. she just left the mrt with the rest of the crowd. But she looked back n smiled.

I was left with fingers wet with her juice.. n a big hardon..

This is true. And happen today..
OooWoW !!..really !!?? ...quite unbelievable !!...if really true, bro coolguy71 is such a lucky guy !! ...tis is like one in a million chances !..the 1st of its kind !...like striking TOTO lidat !!..haha...Congrats to you, bro !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-05-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Agree.. i was trying to have a rematch today.. but didnt see her in the train... i couldnt believe myself as it is like one of my fanasty come true...

Howevet the freaking circle line is still jam with ppl..
Old 22-05-2015, 09:15 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree.. i was trying to have a rematch today.. but didnt see her in the train... i couldnt believe myself as it is like one of my fanasty come true...

Howevet the freaking circle line is still jam with ppl..
This is fantasy for all guys in your position at that time.

Who gets the opportunity not to be reported but instead rewarded, but you must be nice looking guy too for her to allow you to do that to her. Kudos.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...I feel her hold loose. I could escape.. but i just lean on her with my head on her shoulder.. enjoying her touch..

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.
TS, bro coolguy71 any further updates ?? ...Pls dun keep us waiting too long hor !

Old 23-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS, bro coolguy71 any further updates ?? ...Pls dun keep us waiting too long hor !
Bro Rickey, returning a nice gesture... 9 points added!!!

Cheers and enjoy!!!
Old 23-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Pls continue . ..
Old 23-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Rickey, returning a nice gesture... 9 points added!!!

Cheers and enjoy!!!
T.Q so much bro the_e_ones for yr super fast return upz ! ...Deeply Appreciated ! You enjoy & hv a nice weekend too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Pls continue . ..
T.Q v. much bro for upping me 1st wif yr generous points ! ..will surely return you yr favour as soon as I can...Cheers !

Old 23-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

From previous:

Then she pushed me into the last cubicle. It is an handicap unit too. And the largest.. once inside she locked the door and turn to me.

She pushed me to the door.. ouch i hit the door with a thud..this is how public toilet door r so shaky..then she stripped me.. in speed which our army boy do in change parade.. as I stood naked in front of her, she caressed me and pushed her finger inside me again.. i love some volient in sex. This is why my husband never fulfil my sexual urge.. he is too kind n careing..

Then she kissed me with her tongue into my throat like a snake .. oh i am mouth hooked..as she finger fucked me ..o am panting lso hard.. it is deafening..she had me completely in her control. She let my shoulder go.. i just lean on the door not stuggling.. she know she had me.. She then pulled her hotpants and panties off and she was wearing the biggest black dildo I have ever seen.. it 8s ev3n bigger ..thicker then Mark cock.. and it is hard all the time.. God.

. She crooked her finger.. demanded me to suck it to make it moist and wet.. and I did, knowing that it would soon be up my cunt. .. all these while we didnt exchange a word.. only geature n moaning.. After a few minutes, she stood me up and turned me around, making me lean forward against the back of the toilet.. just then someone try the door outside.. she shouted.." go away.. i m shiiting".. i thought we r caught.. as i try to get up. She hold me down.. and. pointed the wet and slimy dildo at my cunt and thrust the whole length into me in one thrust.. luckily i just has Mark fucking. So i m still have a wet pussy.. than again I have never had such a big cock inside me and when she started thrusting it in and out of me, I thought I was going to explode... i could only hold on to the toilet.. and let her pound me hard...

After pounding me for what seemed like a long time, she pulled the dildo out of me and told me to stand up.. i have come at least 2 time.. my legs are jerry..i could hardly stabd straight..luckily in toilet wall railing. I held... She sat down on the toilet seat and had me straddled her. I felt that large cock go in me again and all I could think of was how much I wanted it and how good it felt.

I got faint by the dildo.. i can only feel the rubbing. . Till i feel sore in my pussy.. she must feel tired too.. oh she has stamine..then she pulled the dildo out of me, and get me to clean it off by sucking on my own juice n sweat.. she got me to stand up and kiss me hard and push me back on the seat. . Then she gather her clothes and just leave the cubicle without a words..

I was dumbfounded. . But i dont care. I m royally fucked by a woman..in public toilet.. oh yeah..
Old 23-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Sorry bro.. being busy..in fact i m writing in stadium now..lol
Old 24-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
From previous:

She pushed me to the door.. ouch i hit the door with a thud..this is how public toilet door r so shaky..then she stripped me.. in speed which our army boy do in change parade.. as I stood naked in front of her, she caressed me and pushed her finger inside me again.. i love some volient in sex. This is why my husband never fulfil my sexual urge.. he is too kind n careing..

.. After a few minutes, she stood me up and turned me around, making me lean forward against the back of the toilet.. just then someone try the door outside.. she shouted.." go away.. i m shiiting".. i thought we r caught.. as i try to get up. She hold me down.. and. pointed the wet and slimy dildo at my cunt and thrust the whole length into me in one thrust.. luckily i just has Mark fucking. So i m still have a wet pussy.. than again I have never had such a big cock inside me and when she started thrusting it in and out of me, I thought I was going to explode... i could only hold on to the toilet.. and let her pound me hard...

I got faint by the dildo.. i can only feel the rubbing. . Till i feel sore in my pussy.. she must feel tired too.. oh she has stamine..then she pulled the dildo out of me, and get me to clean it off by sucking on my own juice n sweat.. she got me to stand up and kiss me hard and push me back on the seat. . Then she gather her clothes and just leave the cubicle without a words..

I was dumbfounded. . But i dont care. I m royally fucked by a woman..in public toilet.. oh yeah..
Quote:
Sorry bro.. being busy..in fact i m writing in stadium now..lol
T.Q. v. much bro TS, for sacrificing so much time & effort to write out such a sexciting a/c of Alice ! ...wow ! she has just been mauled by a les in the toilet & enjoying it ! ..any more ??

Old 24-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

After she left she didnt even bother to close the door after her.. i just sat on the toilet seat trying to catch my breath.. n getting the after sex ringing from my ear.. i alway get this after an intensive aex session.. then i remember it is around time to pick up my kids and meet my husband outside..

I wear my bra. Oh.. i feel the sore on my nipples. They are red with bite and sucking..i took a piece of toilet paper to wipe my nipples to clean up all the saliva and sweat.. and i pull my t shirt over my head..and i took my panties from my purse .. luckily i remove it before my afternoon activites.. it is still dry. But not for long as my pussy is atill drippinf juice n cum. My worse clothing is my mini skirt. It is soak with my juice n Mark cum. I can smell the heavy aroma of sex just by holding it up .. god. Anyone will know i was well lay .. what should i do?.. without a change of clothes i can only wear my skirt back.. and think a solution before meeting my husband. I dont want to let him know my afternoon Eca..

I went to the basin to splash water on my hair n face.. to wash all l9ve juice or cum from my face.. i comb my hair. And apply some lipstick on my lips. But i couldnt remove the glow from my face.. the facial color of a well fucked woman.

I took a deep breath. And walked out of the stadium toilet. I saw a cleaner outside the toilet. She is smoking and smile a crooked smile with the knowing look.. i blushed. The cleaner drooped her cigarette and walked near to me. She say" nice one. Next time i will join u..." oh this is embarrassing. .. but i hold my head high and pretend everything is normal..

Then i notice my youngest son BB. He is holding a cap of coke. Just like any kids .. and idea come to me. Sorry BB.. you r my scapegoat again. I pretend to walked towards my kids calling them. As predicted my BB run to me i extend my arm to hug him and i instead pull him into my hug as result his cup of coke splashed all over my mini skirt.. soaking it wet .. god i m save. No one will know how i wear my skirt..

I do my usual scolding.. getting my kids to go to the carpark. I notice the coach is staring at me. But i dont care i just need to get to my husband car and give my husband a reason why i got wet.. upon reaching the carpark.. the car is waiting.. i keep svolding BB. My husband being a good father.. he stepped forward.. say " ok ok. Children r careless..just get in the car.."

I pretend to be furious. And keep scolding throughout the journey.. everyone is quiet. As soon as we reach our flat.. i stormed out of the car up our flat without waiting for my husband n kids. They thought i need to wash up n change clothes. Which is partly true.. as i can ffel my pussy juice come out again..

In my b3droom.. i lock the bedroom door and lean on it. God it is closecall.. i shivered the thought of being caught but it excited me too...
Old 24-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BurnettCrockett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update, support
Old 25-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Hi bro.. next update will be in two days time as i m on course.. all the fantasy of Alice sex life is not helping me to concentrate.. haha..

Meantime bros.. do feedback n any suggestion i m welcome..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1