The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
IllidanStorm is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: WeChat Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You ever kena from those calling you kena lottery? I kena before, of cos, took the time to entertain them... They can call a few times a day, just to check on you and talk to you to get your confidence.

End of the day, when they ask to transfer money. I told them " fuck off, I know this is a scam and I already reported to police to monitor your number few days ago.."

They never call back
Email got kana many times, can't believe you still take time to entertain them.

I just ignore on sight.
Old 20-05-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

All the bros here, no point to post all the wechat IDs here.. These "gals" can just register a new wechat ID anytime, then just throw away and change ID.. Easy like piece of cake. Just remember if you never see the gal, and no job is even done, why you go and pay money. Use your head think lah, unless you sperm shoot up your brain (translate from hokkien), then I dunno what to say liao. LOL... Use you REAL head to think, not your dick head..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 20-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllidanStorm View Post
Email got kana many times, can't believe you still take time to entertain them.

I just ignore on sight.
I ever kena from one, PRC, I told her I not free to take a "survey", hang up, called me a few times. Last time, the min I answer, she start all types of foul language. I just hang up.

Later I learn to be smarter, they usually call, listen to your voice, n if you speak Chinese, they will begin their nonsense. So I talk to them in Tamil. or Indo, or some language invented by myself.. They hang up immediately

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iWifi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I ever kena from one, PRC, I told her I not free to take a "survey", hang up, called me a few times. Last time, the min I answer, she start all types of foul language. I just hang up.

Later I learn to be smarter, they usually call, listen to your voice, n if you speak Chinese, they will begin their nonsense. So I talk to them in Tamil. or Indo, or some language invented by myself.. They hang up immediately
hahaha that's a good way
Old 21-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fellate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got one from WeChat today, "she" said pay after business and no deal if picture is not her.
Then I say cash only and no other things like iTunes card. Then no reply Liao. Hahaha
Old 21-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
bigleong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If reli cod, then can believe its real?
Old 21-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

beware of this scam: dhr70467499
Old 22-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellate View Post
Got one from WeChat today, "she" said pay after business and no deal if picture is not her.
Then I say cash only and no other things like iTunes card. Then no reply Liao. Hahaha
Got another one from wechat, even ask you to take photo of yourself at Toa Payoh MRT to prove you have arrived. Bros don't be so stupid as to believe her. Later she post photo on internet anyhow then you want to report scam to bros here also difficult.I tested her by asking her what clothes she was wearing and she just ignore but that raised my suspicion to alert levels. After that I just play along and ask her which AXS machine she want me t buy the sgd 100 card from. Kept asking her which AXS machine until she blur and cannot reply. Then I tell her police can trace her and she better quickly pack up and go airport lol.

Take note of this wechat id a993127. She(or he?) has three photos of an innocent looking cheeky lonely young girl. If she don't change id, suggest all bros here start sending her nonsensical high resolution pictures to overload her phone memory and jam her scam!!!
Old 22-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiy View Post
Take note of this wechat id a993127. She(or he?) has three photos of an innocent looking cheeky lonely young girl. If she don't change id, suggest all bros here start sending her nonsensical high resolution pictures to overload her phone memory and jam her scam!!!
they will always change a new ID, best is to be careful n alert as many people as possible

Old 22-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 9
cat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of lightcat36DD is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You ever kena from those calling you kena lottery? I kena before, of cos, took the time to entertain them... They can call a few times a day, just to check on you and talk to you to get your confidence.

End of the day, when they ask to transfer money. I told them " fuck off, I know this is a scam and I already reported to police to monitor your number few days ago.."

They never call back
If the caller is female, another way to piss them off is to ask for sex, confirm they won't call again
Old 22-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Attention All Bro. Wechat scam hv attacking SBF, I do received SBF pm from tis nick called kiss9988770, subjust Welcome Sis.

Two 150 hours overnight 300

Asked to sent more sexy pics, no reply. hgh chances is a SCAM.

So Bros dun get CON from the cb PRC.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellate View Post

You suit not alert them we knew the SCAM. play with them at home, say you arrive the place, the she ask you take photo at your surrounding, fuck them up you are paying to fuck not hind n seek. but you still at home laughing.
Old 22-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fellate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
You suit not alert them we knew the SCAM. play with them at home, say you arrive the place, the she ask you take photo at your surrounding, fuck them up you are paying to fuck not hind n seek. but you still at home laughing.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i have received a few fren requests in MEOW and BADOO.
all PRCs n of cos SYTs.
all have similar kind of id format with alphabet followed by nos eg a123456, cgcg20589

all used similar tricks:
1st askin where u live,
then tell u they r offering u sex.
then will quote u a place.
once u go there they will tell u to text them when u arrive.
they'll tell u to take a pic of X place.
once verified, they'll tell u it's the 1st time u r meeting her, n she's afraid u r police using fake notes, so she'll ask u to 'change a $100 apple card' (in chinese, i presume it's to buy prepaid card or buy her an apple itune card?)
of cos im not so stupid to fall into her scam, esp after reading similar ones here.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO THE SAME TRAP BROS!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
Attention All Bro. Wechat scam hv attacking SBF, I do received SBF pm from tis nick called kiss9988770, subjust Welcome Sis.

Two 150 hours overnight 300

Asked to sent more sexy pics, no reply. hgh chances is a SCAM.

So Bros dun get CON from the cb PRC.
As long as it is not COD, then don't bother. Always have phone numbers. Of cos, if real stuff, always check ID as well... no underage

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1