The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ginny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

testing 1 2 3
tesing
Old 23-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny View Post
Hi

I am at my wits end now, and I need advise desperately.

My bf got divorced 2 years ago, and signed a document which he needs to provide a car / $3500 monthly for alimony as well as child maintenance / and give her the HDB.

The reason why my bf signed that because she threatened to harm/ harass his family/ friends if he did not agree with whatever T&C she wants.

This woman went all out to get what she wants, went to his office and made a scene, went to harass his friend's family and my bf got no other way out but signed the document.

My bf is earning about 2k a month, how can he possibly pay her $3500 a month and to provide her with a car to drive? For the past 2 years , he have been borrowing money from credit cards / friends and getting cash from fund transfer from CC and even take up loans from bank.

And she have been enforcing this thingy to court and I think we got no other way out rather than applying the variation. Since he have signed the document during the divorce, we know its damn hard to get it done.

My bf is a responsible person, he is not trying to run away from his responsibilities, but at least a reasonable amount.

Is there any lawyer out there will be able to give us some advise ? Or anyone of you know any lawyer which is good at this?

We are both drained mentally as well as financially, and we just want to do this thing right.

I appreciate everyone of you who can provide me with any form of advise, thanks in advance!

G
Firstly must praise you for standing by your man. Its good to have someone standby you in such difficult times. But I am just perplexed why in the first place your bf would agree to such unreasonable terms. If she threaten to harass his family all the more he should have let her do so. Than he can have proof and apply for PPO against his ex.

The only way is to vary the maintenance order and show concrete and irrefutable proof to the family cock judge that he really cannot maintain such a lifestyle for her and if possible show proof that the original agreement was made under duress.

You can be hell sure she will counter his claims by making all sort of ridiculous allegation. but end of the day, there is one thing i learn is, the cock is not going to look at hear say, they want to see concrete proof only. Whether those so called proof are really true or not that is another issue, cos the onus is not on the cock to proof it authencity but either parties to do so. As long as you got black and white, than the "true" is on your side. So whatever "true" you want to produce, just make sure it is difficult to disprove.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

ginny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi F

Thank you very much for replying.

The main reason why was this lady is kindly hysterical, she threatened to call my mum and tell her that I am with a guy who was divorced and have kids.

My mum was suffering from depression and we do not want anything to trigger her, we know we can go to the police or magistrates court. But that doesn't prevent this woman to harm anyone around us.

We can't afford to let her harm or hurt anyone then only we take action against her, that will be too late.

And no, she doesn't only threaten us, she came to my office and hit me. So we believe she is capable of doing anything just to get whatever she wants. And nope, I wasn't a third party, they were separated before I got to know him and because he was seeing me , she couldn't take it and started all those shit.

I think now the best way is to gather money from friends and family and to hire a lawyer to get this done asap, because she enforces this thing constantly, my bf will be going to jail if he doesn't pay her whatever outstanding. I think it's time for us to do something about it and not live in fear every single day.

Hmmm, so is there any lawyer anyone can recommend me?
Old 25-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do not know the details about your bf case but there are many such similar scenarios as describe by you.

Young family with kid and the hubby has affair outside. He wants out of the marriage to be with the other woman but wife refuses to consent to the breakup. In order to get her to agree to the divorce, the hubby agrees to everything that the wife demands. Fast forward to 2 years later when the divorce is finalized. The ex-hubby now think of ways to get out of his side of the agreement having gotten the divorce.

The Family Division deals with dozens of such applications everyday. While most common reasons given are change in financial status / loss of jobs / new family etc.. some are very innovative and are able to come up with incredible tales.

Good luck in trying to convince the Registrars to vary the orders.
Many have attempted but very few have manage to succeed, no thanks to the Women's Charter.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R !!
Old 28-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Seriously

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R !!
Yeah... F U * K

T H E

W O M E N ' S

C H A R T E R !
Old 21-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros.

I'm seeking some assistance in finding a template document to use for an application for a stay of proceedings. I believe I need a summons and an affidavit. I've searched online and browsed through directions document but I can't seem to find a template or an example.

As some context, I have divorce proceedings underway in another country from last year and my ex has recently found the women's charter and has filed for a divorce here. The stay of proceedings will be requested until an outcome has been determined in the other jurisdiction.

I would greatly appreciate any links to templates or formatting guidelines from learned fellows in this thread.

Thanks
Granger
FTWC
Old 16-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

seeseekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I am going to get a prenuptial before marriage, can someone recommend a decent lawyer at reasonable cost?

I shop around and is most likely 1500~5000.

Best to keep it under 4 digits.
Old 17-06-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeseekia View Post
Hi Guys,

I am going to get a prenuptial before marriage, can someone recommend a decent lawyer at reasonable cost?

Why do you even want to bother with a prenup?
The Family Courts in Singapore is all a charade. It does not matter whether you have a prenup or not because when you or your spouse files for divorce, the FC considers many factors and prenuptial agreements do not carry much weightage in the considerations and may even be ignored in some cases.
Prenups are only useful if you belong to the rare category of mega rich families and your divorce has to be heard in the Supreme Court.

However if you still insist on having a prenup, why not DIY instead of wasting money unnecessarily? There are several template samples of prenup agreements online and you can choose one that suits your need and draft it accordingly to your T&C. Then get a JP or Commisioner of Oaths to notarise that document for about $30 to $50 max. No need to spend a 4-figure sum for such a useless document.
Old 17-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Guys,

You sure your other half is willing to sign? Even if signed, I don't think pre-nup carries much weight in Singapore especially in the fucking familee cock.
Old 19-06-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Why do you even want to bother with a prenup?
The Family Courts in Singapore is all a charade. It does not matter whether you have a prenup or not because when you or your spouse files for divorce, the FC considers many factors and prenuptial agreements do not carry much weightage in the considerations and may even be ignored in some cases.
Prenups are only useful if you belong to the rare category of mega rich families and your divorce has to be heard in the Supreme Court.

However if you still insist on having a prenup, why not DIY instead of wasting money unnecessarily? There are several template samples of prenup agreements online and you can choose one that suits your need and draft it accordingly to your T&C. Then get a JP or Commisioner of Oaths to notarise that document for about $30 to $50 max. No need to spend a 4-figure sum for such a useless document.
Please do share some template for Singapore and how we can get the commissioner of Oaths to notarise it
Old 19-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
You sure your other half is willing to sign? Even if signed, I don't think pre-nup carries much weight in Singapore especially in the fucking familee cock.
yes she is willing to sign.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes she is willing to sign.
Its best to let a lawyer vet through cos if memory serves me right, many years back couple divorce and husband say got pre-nup but fucking cock threw it out citing that a pre-nup is unfair and not enforceable here.
Old 27-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteboi View Post
99546/Frankiestine, what % of child maintenance is over your salary?

All bros, my divorce was done a year back, zero wife maintenance, no hdb, $620 child maintenance over 5k salary, estimated child expense is 900-1200 but now ex want increase child maintenance to $800/900 (7yr old), can I reject since she should be paying 50% child or I will lose out if she apply vary order to court, appreciate your advise
Bro niteboi,

The child maintenance is not calculate over your salary.. I paying $700 child maintenance over of 2k salary.. Bro Frankiestine say is right.. It is not so easy to reduce the child maintenance unless u got a very good reason.
Old 28-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Bro niteboi,

The child maintenance is not calculate over your salary.. I paying $700 child maintenance over of 2k salary.. Bro Frankiestine say is right.. It is not so easy to reduce the child maintenance unless u got a very good reason.
Dream on...... child maintenance almost never get reduced but will increase instead in most cases as the child grows and gets involved in more activities & higher education.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1