The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZachT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Dogs like bones, I like more meat then bones. A thick plump lady has more to love and more caution for the pushion (got it?) my fantasy is clear baby face. very fair skin, black hair, thick legs and small round boobs. If you see all thatsomewhere let me know age and status isn't a problem as long as she has a cute lough
Old 22-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
fatso60 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi there.. well I dont mind at all
Old 22-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh mine, read some postings here, my saliva keeps dripping n drooling non stop.i'm crazy for fleshy type. It is hard to get nowadays. Getting so tired abt those slim body nice feature nice faces. Sometimea on the street see many bah bah ones fleshy ones plump ones or even fat ones, dunnoe how to approach them, so sad. Will feel hurt if got rejection. Some i saw very attractive somemore.
Old 22-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

whisperr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Chance upon this thread and decided to create an account to share my experience.

I myself is a BBW, I'd like to think that my looks are okay tbh, , maybe I'm ugly, who knows? but I have always been concerned and insecure due to my weight issues.

Last year, I decided that I want to lose my virginity because I always wanted to try things out and have some fun, also bcus I was lonely. Met this guy who is around 30 y.o and we had sex in his car, that was my first time. Met a couple of other guys from the same app. Long story short, some guys are really d.bags and some are really quite nice. At that point of time, I guess I met new guys because I was feeling really empty? I've high sex drive and I'm willing to try new things when it comes to sex.

After that stopped bcus I got attached to this amazing guy (but we recently just broke up, *sobs*), just another sad story.....

I do feel that there are guys out there that don't mind girls that are plus sized (as proven on this thread), I think that girls out there should always be careful when they meet guys online, there are some guys that are really genuine and nice, some really just want sex. I wore my heart on my sleeves when I just started fooling around, and got my heartbroken (but recover relatively quickly also because I realised that some of them were d.bags) because I thought that there was chances that the sexual relationships could potentially turn into something else.

Oh well, as of now, other than nursing my heartbreak, its heartwarming to see that there are actually guys appreciate BBW(s). Occasionally still get horny, so not saying that I'd go back to my old ways. Just want to find someone that will appreciate me as I am.

Okay sorry for the long winded post, everyone have a good friday night!
Old 23-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meeting up with the pasir ris gal again today later at 3pm. Her parents are off to malaysia again! Seems like its a weekly affair.

Haha! She invited me to accompany her for the afternoon. Im bringing performa this time. I plan to shower her as well. Really messing with alot of ideas now. She is quite bold in the sense that she is willing to try kinky stuff.

I received many pms regarding her. Look i just got to know her and i dont plan to spoil the fun . She could jolly well become my fb or even someone who is willing to bear my baby. Naive thought? She told me she doesnt mind becoming a single mother so long i still hang around with her. She is fine with that.

A little description about her:

She is 1.6m tall. With dimples and very fair. Pink nipples and pussy. She looks like mediacorp Ya Hui. Those average looking kind. But she is the fat version.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperr View Post
Chance upon this thread and decided to create an account to share my experience.

I myself is a BBW, I'd like to think that my looks are okay tbh, , maybe I'm ugly, who knows? but I have always been concerned and insecure due to my weight.

I think that girls out there should always be careful when they meet guys online, there are some guys that are really genuine and nice, some really just want sex. I wore my heart on my sleeves when I just started fooling around, and got my heartbroken (but recover relatively quickly also because I realised that some of them were d.bags) because I thought that there was chances that the sexual relationships could potentially turn into something else.

Oh well, as of now, other than nursing my heartbreak, its heartwarming to see that there are actually guys appreciate BBW(s). Occasionally still get horny, so not saying that I'd go back to my old ways. Just want to find someone that will appreciate me as I am.
Hi babe! So much that I can relate to (the heartbreak & the insecurities) But yes, please be extremely careful if you are ever going to meet people. Good luck in finding your special someone. Happy weekend!
Old 23-08-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
To me, i prefer a BBW.. Coz i'm into gals with huge boobs!! And they are juicer!! I love to fuck them doggy style and see their boobs sway violently..
Haha. Doggy is actually my favourite position, because I feel the most.
Old 23-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Hi babe! So much that I can relate to (the heartbreak & the insecurities) But yes, please be extremely careful if you are ever going to meet people. Good luck in finding your special someone. Happy weekend!
Hey fion, thanks for your encouragement. I believe there must be others who can relate to the same kind of experiences because sometimes all we want is some love! Will always be careful when meeting people online
Old 24-08-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
getsetglo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperr View Post
Haha. Doggy is actually my favourite position, because I feel the most.
Shall work on the power of imagination of your favourite position.. hehe
i like it when woman on top riding.
But to be honest, im a sucker when it comes to excitement.. haha
I'm easily get too excited!
Old 24-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Whisper & fion18..

Time will help you girls to move on.. Just keeps yourself busy... Don't dwell over it.. Don't force yourself to forgot.. When the day comes.. You realize you have move on..

Love yourself! Stay healthy (:
Old 24-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro cube, how was yesterday with the pasir ris girl? Any juicy stories to share?
Old 24-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal View Post
Whisper & fion18..

Time will help you girls to move on.. Just keeps yourself busy... Don't dwell over it.. Don't force yourself to forgot.. When the day comes.. You realize you have move on..

Love yourself! Stay healthy (:
Yes babe agree with you. Don't have to forget thou. The memories are special and us to keep. Happy Sunday!
Old 24-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yes babe agree with you. Don't have to forget thou. The memories are special and us to keep. Happy Sunday!
Pre Monday blue already set in 3 hours ago 😞

Can't forget one la.. When you look back in future you might be laughing why you so silly now (:
Old 24-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal View Post
Pre Monday blue already set in 3 hours ago 😞

Can't forget one la.. When you look back in future you might be laughing why you so silly now (:
I also got pre Monday blues. Why does the weekend pass so fast.

Yeah I guess so but we are all young once. And we do silly things when we are young.
Old 24-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also got pre Monday blues. Why does the weekend pass so fast. Yeah I guess so but we are all young once. And we do silly things when we are young.
sometimes those who are very guai.. Tend to get stray and silly when they reach older age haha some maybe after marriage! So, silly things done when we are young not that bad afterall
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1