The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonEladio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese1980 View Post
time flies...
It certainly does
Old 23-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster (M)

Lycanthrope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering, does circumcision affect your ability to masturbate? Especially for those with high and tight cut..
Old 23-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
Just wondering, does circumcision affect your ability to masturbate? Especially for those with high and tight cut..
I dun think is going to affect any of the issues, in fact it will feel much better than before after recovery period
Old 01-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
not much difference..
Old 19-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

LONE91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had my circumcision done yesterday @ KTPH.

Total cost of the bill is $378
KTPH informed me that they will activate my medishield, thus hopefully it'll be paid through the medishield funds else it will be fully deducted through my medisave.

Although it is appeared to be free, as I don't need to pay any cash for the surgery and the bed. But, there's 2 consultation fee before the surgery which cost me $70. And next month I need to go back and see the dr for followup, which will cost me another $35.

Here's my experience:
I went through circumcision with General Anesthesia. So I didn't feel any pain at all. After they woke me up, I can feel very little pain, no numbness, still can pee. And I feel 'high' thanks to the GA.
My first pee was so scary. There's blood, serious for the first 1-2seconds is blood. After that, the pee became clear.
Till now, the pain is still there (second day only ley), still got blood but i won't call that as bleeding.
And the cock is UGLY. Cos' there's swelling.

Hopefully I will recover faster so I can fuck my bf and gf. Best of both world yo.
Old 21-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

It's the 4th day of my circumcision.
HORNY!!!! HORNY HORNY!!!!!
I got multiple hardon throughout the night, cos' I will eventually get woken up by the pain.
Starting yesterday, the area around the neck of my cock got slight bleeding. Very little. The glue is coming off. The raw flesh of my cock is being expose and all the hard on was giving my cock a hard time to heal.

The urologist told me not to rub my cock, else it will affect the 'pattern' after my cock got healed from the surgery. But all these raging hard on causes the bleeding, will my cock still love beautiful after it healed?

I can see the stitches now. For your info, my frenulum didn't bleed, only the neck area bleed a little.

I'm giving myself till next Wednesday, if in between i experience worst bleeding anywhere the surgery area, I'm rushing to the hospital. Or, if the neck area still continue to bleed by next Wednesday, I'm going to the hospital too.

Have i mention that the swelling around the cock neck is disgusting? It's like a collar made of worm. And i can see my blood vessel so clearly....
Old 26-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Samster

8th Day after my circumcision.
I totally regret saying that my frenulum did not bleed. Well, it start to bleed from the 5th day till yesterday. Today the part is better, hope it will not bleed anymore. Frenulum bleeding is the worst pain i ever received after the circumcision.

The bleeding around my cock neck have stopped (God bless!) on the 4th day.

Currently, still very horny. Still listening to the Dr, never rub my cock.
Notice that I produced more precum than i ever did before circumcision! FUCK YEAH! It's hard to clean my cock head now, notice a little smegma started to form, hiding in the area between my cock head and the swollen neck. Gotta use cotton bud to slowly clean it.
The disappointing part is that my cock is getting too dry, I haven't start to apply any moisturizer on it yet. Im thinking of waiting for all the glue tofall off first, or at least when i went for my follow up then start. Guess i need to invest in Bio-oil, remove scars and to moisturize my cock. Hey oil is a great lubricant for masturbation also right? heehee
Old 30-03-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

I cummed, despite the warning my surgeon gave.
HAHAHA. Too horny la.

What's on my mind? I was thinking that I need to go see a dr soon.
So why not masturbate first? Since gonna see dr for check up, might as well take some risks.

Went to see a Dr on sat morning, she is young and pretty.
She said that I'm recovering very well, just that the skin around my frenulum is a bit raw, but will recover very fast and the stitches will be gone by then.

Got to say, the stitches is damn irritating when I masturbate.

I LOVE MY COCK!
Old 30-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipipoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi people,

May I know how is the procedure like for circumcision at public hospital?

Do you walk in hospital to do it or by going polyclinic to get a referrral letter?

The post-surgery part sounds scary,
may I know the tedious part of taking care the penis needs around how long?
I saw a lot people mention it takes around 1month to recover?
Old 16-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

sponnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just need to find out what type of MC they give from KPTH, is it hospitalisation leave or outpatient sick leave? Thanks
Old 19-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponnie View Post
Hi, just need to find out what type of MC they give from KPTH, is it hospitalisation leave or outpatient sick leave? Thanks
From my doctor friend, it is hospitalisation leave. Plus recommended no masturabation and sex for a week.
Old 19-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONE91 View Post
I just had my circumcision done yesterday @ KTPH.

Total cost of the bill is $378
KTPH informed me that they will activate my medishield, thus hopefully it'll be paid through the medishield funds else it will be fully deducted through my medisave.

Although it is appeared to be free, as I don't need to pay any cash for the surgery and the bed. But, there's 2 consultation fee before the surgery which cost me $70. And next month I need to go back and see the dr for followup, which will cost me another $35.

Here's my experience:
I went through circumcision with General Anesthesia. So I didn't feel any pain at all. After they woke me up, I can feel very little pain, no numbness, still can pee. And I feel 'high' thanks to the GA.
My first pee was so scary. There's blood, serious for the first 1-2seconds is blood. After that, the pee became clear.
Till now, the pain is still there (second day only ley), still got blood but i won't call that as bleeding.
And the cock is UGLY. Cos' there's swelling.

Hopefully I will recover faster so I can fuck my bf and gf. Best of both world yo.
u gay?......
Old 20-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
u gay?......
I think his sex orientation is in a confused strata.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 21-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

sponnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurehobby View Post
From my doctor friend, it is hospitalisation leave. Plus recommended no masturabation and sex for a week.
Thank you for the info, as have limited mc per year, so just to make sure before go there
Old 25-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

any bro can enlighten me how to go abt the issue ?

go where go see who first then can go hospital .

then which department ?

understand from some bro posting can pay by medi save ??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1