The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
Valen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterValen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Di Guo (帝国) KTV Nightclub @ Balestier

Seldom do i post FRs... and never do i post outings on viet KTVs... but this place worth to share!

Its a combination of flower joint and viet KTVs, and was there yesterday night with my buddies who go there support... was sitting in the main hall and listening to their singers singing, then went toilet... on the way to the toilet, the corridor stands alot of SYTs waiting outside the room to be the chosen one... dim lighted corridor makes the viet girls look damn sweet looking... but what caught my eye was this pinky, fair with half balls showing... went back to my buddy, and told him i wanted to sit inside room and there i went...

waiter service not bad, open a small room (think total got 8-10 rooms), and order bottle martell ($328), asked mummy in... and there come the first row of ladies... but no the girl i like lei... WTH!?!?!? mummy say she got booking.. cant butterfly... but told me got 30 viet girls... asked me choose slowly... hahahaah

10 ladies standing there... and chosen two to sit. once the girls seated down, one came straight onto my lap and kissed... NNB lor, i havent warm up and she starts working liao... i told her to wait... ask the other girl to go off first...then lai liao lor... tear, squeeze, finger... moan like one kind somemore. she put her hand inside my pants and stroke my didi real good... never came (gave her $100) cos the other girl came in and left, came in and left... but her butt damn perky... gave her $50 tips.

all in all, long story cut short... nice batch of ladies here... dont want to reveal so much things about the actions inside the room... drunk drunk went back home in a cab... happy! Will go back again to hunt for my pinky! Not sure whether they have HH or not...

21st member of former B.O.S.S. Club

To up list: nicefreak, Hyun, bonkudear
Old 04-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Di Guo (帝国) KTV Nightclub @ Balestier

Bro where the place? Is it behind PA?
Old 04-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Booner Booner

Bro mind to pm share details ?
Old 04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
ji_naing_derek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro know what the damg for beer?
Old 04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Bro where the place? Is it behind PA?

Balestier point 2nd floor...

Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ji_naing_derek View Post
bro know what the damg for beer?
Bro... Not sure about the beer price, but since the bottle martell with room inclusive is $328, exclude nuts and fruits, i assume that their beer prices not expensive at all... Cos other place martell with room $358 and above...

Pai say, cant help much bro

Old 04-09-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

woah bro.. viet ger $50-100. expensive sia.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 12
organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!organiser is one of the Best!

i know that place. wild but ex
Old 04-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
french_curve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chinese girls butterfly?
Old 05-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Non HH
$158 small room 4 jugs
$198 medium room 5 jugs
$238 big room 6 jugs
For beer

$328 for martell

HH
Small room 4 jugs $138
Med room 5 jugs $178
Big room 6 jugs $208

Small room 1 martell $208
Med/big room 2 martell $408

Happy hour 4.30-8.30pm

Fruits $15
Nuts $5

only one mummy now Ah moon

Former KXM

Happy hunting
Old 05-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Was looking for ktv yesterday with my kakis and he told me to check new shanghai at balestier point, we arrived there around 4pm and saw the new shanghai rolling door half open and some light was turn on but it doesn't looks like its open, was walking out to the main entrance and saw Di Guo on the 2nd fl and lots of balloons there......so we decided to go up and have a look......

Check with guy there and found out that they just open for 4days and it's under new management, check the price and the room......good.....and they have flower joint in the hall, all chinese singer and ktv with all viet girls......and they have pool table also......

We told them we will come back as we want to get something to eat first......after makan we came back and we choose medium room......than Moon came and intro the viets....she told us that it's still early thus only around 10 viets there....Show the first batch and we want to wait for the rest to come......show another batch together with the first and we decided to take one viet each......

The girls are very playful and since my friend can speak viet so there is no hassle for communication.......except for me......my other friend viet able to speak chinese.....the viets that we choose, 2 have above average boobs and the other one have a model face.....

Fortunately for Us that they have a buffet spread last night and we were served by the sumptuous food for our snacks in the room. We left the place around 1.30am and everyone are happy......

Overall experience, good place to hang out, nice service, nice GFE viets..........and congratulation on the opening of Di Guo.....
Old 05-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilmcdean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's the tipping there like?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone mind sharing the ctc of the mummy and the ktv

Thank you.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Went there yesterday night with 2 of my friends... "support" again... . posting this FR cos.....

I found my pinky, who was wearing the same pinky dress yesterday.. finally!!! when she sat down beside me, was quiet at start.. but when we started talking, she mentioned that she doesnt understand much english or chinese... then came out... anneonghasaeyo.... she speaks Korean!!! and of cos viet la. WTF!?!? myself being able to speak some korean had great fun chatting up with her... super duper playful girl with nice natural C boobs... bros, trust me on this!!!

enjoyed myself totally last night...

Old 06-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen View Post
Went there yesterday night with 2 of my friends... "support" again... . posting this FR cos.....

I found my pinky, who was wearing the same pinky dress yesterday.. finally!!! when she sat down beside me, was quiet at start.. but when we started talking, she mentioned that she doesnt understand much english or chinese... then came out... anneonghasaeyo.... she speaks Korean!!! and of cos viet la. WTF!?!? myself being able to speak some korean had great fun chatting up with her... super duper playful girl with nice natural C boobs... bros, trust me on this!!!

enjoyed myself totally last night...
Bro what the tippings rate there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1