The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Thumbs up █▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

DreamzAngel's Hub EXCLUSIVE

Gentlemen, Highly recommend Kelly 强力推荐。100% Genuine Massage!!!!
For Solid Massage lovers! Kelly will be the choice

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

KELLY

█▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

★ Kelly had at least 7 years of massage experience in Local SPA,
recommend for those who really enjoy SOLID MASSAGE ★

Name: Kelly
Look: Refer to Pic
Ht/Wt: 163cm/ 49kg [abit baba Type]
Boobs: 36'C' [Natural+Tiny Nipple]

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Mo Sha/Body Scrub : 磨沙
[Exfoliating & Refreshing Of Your Body. Your First HJ Begins Here]

Whole Body ZhongYi Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身中医推油/指压
[This Is Her Core Strength! Experience The Greatness Of Her Strength & Be Refreshed!]

Head & Face Massage : 头和脸部按摩
[Love This. Simply Close Your Eyes After a Hard Day Work & Let Her Magic Fingers Work Through Your Hair & Face]

Gua Sha : 刮痧
[Use a Non Sharp Item To Brush Your Back Repeatedly]
[It Helps To Promotes Circulation & Normalizes Metabolic Processes. It Is Also a Great Treatment For Internal & External Pain]

Ear Candling : 耳烛
[Did Not Dig Your Ears For Prolong Period? Let Her Use a Special Equipment To Remove Your Ear Wax!]

Step Back踩背: YES! [100% able to CURE your body ache ★★★★★]

Autoroam: YES! [World wide roaming]

Boobs Massage性感胸推: YES! [Front & Back, the caresses coupled with catbath]

HDLY海底捞月: YES! [Slow & Sensual, SONG is the words to describe ★★★★★]

Bbbj: IS THE KEY FACTOR!!!! [Swirling & Twisting, Non Stop Deep Throat with Some SPECIAL 沙漠风暴 TRY IT AND YOU WILL KNOW ★★★★★]

Jua Gen / Zhua Gen ** 抓根 :*JG: YES! [ HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THIS SERVICE !!!!!]

HJ: YES! [Her hand can perform magic to make u shoot i no time ★★★★★]

Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, SUPERB GF feel]

Big Cozy Room with toilet Included

Special Services:
[Do Take Note This Service Is Available Only In 90 Mins Package]

Working Hours : 9am to 11pm(Daily).

Damage: $90/ 60min SENSUAL Massage [INCLUDE RM]
*+ 2XHJ HandJob
OR
$130/ 90min Solid Massage
*+ UNLIMITED HandJob + BBBJ 沙漠风暴 SPECIAL [INCLUDE RM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/FJ/HOUSECALL
Others Service Pls Neg With her Directly

Whatapps 8357 7709 Kelly

Note: She can speak and understand English. All races are welcome as she is able to speak English.
Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that Kelly will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By DreamzAngel

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 04-10-2014 at 08:07 AM.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: █▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

梦幻 ONE STOP MASSAGE DEDICATED SERVICE PROVIDER !!!!

We strive to provide you with the EXCELLENT in this industry. Real authentic massage with a little special extras. No piano and no bullshit. Every Masseuse looking to join us have to undergo strictly QC and they are turned away if they do not make the standard by 梦幻.

All photos are taken by us unless masseuse's provided by themselves. We will not entertain fake photos and many masseuse has been turned away because of that. All photos are true presentation of the masseuse themselves. You get what you see at 梦幻. Pls walk away if the actual person is unlike the photos provided without paying a single cent. I repeat, you do not have to pay any rejection fee as long the photos and actual person do not tally!!!!!

All reportings are true after the QC done and we do not use clones to post fake MRs to boost their business. MRs are posted by kind Bros in the spirit of sharing in recognition of the Masseuses' hard work. All the services provided are what we have gone through with them.
Pls ask for it if you do not get it. Do not keep quiet and feedback to us about this matter. You have every right as a paying customer to ask for it. We will not list services that they do not provide. If you get it, it is an additional bonus given by individual Masseuse.... Some guys have all the Sweet luck.

Everyone in 梦幻‘s Thank you from the bottom of our heart for your tremendous support to the 梦幻!

"You'll love the way we recommend,100% service for 100% You.."
梦幻天使@DreamzAngel

【任何咨询请电邮 @ [email protected]

Last edited by DreamzAngel; 18-08-2014 at 02:02 AM.
Old 18-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Wink Re: █▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

SOME REPORT for KELLY posted by fellow Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGQKing View Post
Just went to a session with her.

Mean bbbj. Hot and cold. Wow!
She has a beautiful pair of tits. All natural a bigger than my hand.
Hard working and chatty. Be nice to her and she'll be grand to u.
No fj.
Be sure to give her hugs. She likes those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocGQKing View Post
Hi bro, think i got her on a tired nite.

Her massage is strong and relaxed my back. Its not at the regular clean spa standard but she's good.

Chatty as well and can speak english well.

I will book her again.not a time watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTrannies View Post
FR on Kelly

Last week I booked Kelly, Nice, warm welcome, clean toilet room, take bath, then she started massage slowly, then asked me to come to bed and alllowed me to suck her boobs, big and soft boobs,big nipple, she kisses me lot, lick all my body then did BBBJ, very awesome, must try, swallow all cum, then did head and face massage, very relaxed movement after tired working hours. then finally Juagen and HJ to release the cum, Then I take bath and returned. total time booked 90 minutes, but within 70 minutes she rushed me to go out because of other customer,
Services have taken - Sensual massgae, Auto roaming(including kissing and boobs sucking), BBBJ , Head and face massage, Juagen and HJ
Services have not taken - Egg Detoxification Treatment, Ear candling,Shiatsu,Gua Sha, step back and boobs massage.
Good GFE.

Kind gal, She apologised me for rushed me and promised me to do all the item next time when she will get free.

RTF : Sure, Must try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushera View Post
Went for her massage. Greeted and welcomed nicely. Very friendly and caring. Someone you have a conversation with. Nice, clean and cosy environment. Legit and good massage. Massage felt awesome, wasnt rushy. After shower, was led to the bed for massage and then a HDLY. Nice big soft boobs. Massaged me again after that and ended off with an awesome bbbj. Those looking for a good relaxing massage should have a go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz8485 View Post
My very first FR.

Looks : 6/10

Body : 6/10 ba-ba

Boobs : 7/10

Massage : Didnt get to try any massage, as it took around 45mins for me to shoot.

BBBJ : 8/10. Had the ice cubes 3 times, which she said she didnt want me to "game over" so soon so that i will remember her. BBBJ lasted for a good 30mins.

HJ : 7/10. HJ took around 10-15mins. I didnt know what was the problem, but she might be missing the correct spots and took quite awhile for me to cum.

GFE : 7/10 she's really nice and accommodating, and she can be quite chatty

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR KELLY
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!

Old 18-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Re: █▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 19-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Re: █▒『kELLY, OL Masseuse 』Authentic ZhongYi Oil Msg+ SPECIAL BBBJ Ending! 『OL女按摩师』█▒

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 19-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

°(+^.^+)Paradise Massage@SBF (+^.^+)°
by 梦幻天使@DreamzAngel

Please post an MR if you are satisfied with the services. We really appreciate the feedback from you. Thank you!
*kindly understand all masseuses do not provide FJ services
Old 20-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 20-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 21-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 22-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 23-08-2014, 04:50 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 23-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 24-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 25-08-2014, 04:49 AM
Samster

UpPz UpPz Thread ,
Old 26-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster

°(+^.^+)Paradise Massage@SBF (+^.^+)°
by 梦幻天使@DreamzAngel

Please post an MR if you are satisfied with the services. We really appreciate the feedback from you. Thank you!
*kindly understand all masseuses do not provide FJ services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread