The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
donahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of lightdonahue is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Nice FR bro; same treatment as I got the last time. Now itching to up her again when vit M recovers.
Old 14-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Fellow bros; pls do not share the ctc around.
Cheers.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

Yup; damn sexy and slutty MILF. Must be able to control ejaculation if you wanna enjoy fully her.
Old 16-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
ronch69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyronch69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Bro, please share her ctc! Thanks!
Old 16-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hoterik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can PM me the contact. TQ...looking forward to meet her.
Old 17-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all who upped me. leave yr post here so that I can up u back. Note that I can only up 1 person per day due to SBF regulations.
Cheers.
Old 17-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gooikc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact bro? Thanks in advance
Old 18-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Lost and Found - Ex Masseue

Bro,

Can share contact with me. .

Think must be good. Thanks a lot.
Old 19-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thks TS for ctc. I have up you.
Old 19-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Newbie here but surfing SBF for a long time and hope to start a thread on "lost and found" tok kong masseues of previous and now defunct health centres and massage parlours.

Came across a MP as advertised in SBF and decided to pay a visit as I was in that area. Went in and simply allow the receptionist to arrange any available masseue. Once in the room, the masseue came in and she looked familiar. I was shocked when she smiled and asked me, "Are you xxx?" I replied, "Uh, yes." She passed me a towel and then went out to fetch a cup of tea while I took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I was swirling my head think who the hell is she - worrying if she is my wife's friend, relative, or what not.

Dried up, lied on the massage bed and she started the oil massage - very hard and strong kneading. In the midst of our conversation, eureka, found out that she is Annie, ex masseue from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu (in Joo Chiat) - no wonder she looked so familiar and also she can remember me some more. So chat a lot about the good old times when DFZZ and other health centres in Joo Chiat area were checked and raided by the authorities every other week.

She had stopped for several years after her license was revoked as a result of the closure of DFZZ and had only recently reobtained it again. Still had the allure of a busty and sexy MILF though a bit older now. Service wise - no different from the last time and now her sensual HDLY while caressing her large melons was sexciting.

Pass me her HP number and managed to take a few sexy photos of her before leaving. PM me if you wanna view them to see if you can still recognise her - not so nice to post them openly.

Cheers.
I may not have found the above, but i certsinly found the one that i wanted when i got back 2 mths ago. Had a good time. Cheers
Old 21-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

Annie is a big boobie (huge D or E melons, all firm, natural and bouncy) sexy looking and slutty MILF. As for services available, I think its up to the chemistry.

Thanks for upping me and please do not share the ctc around.
Old 21-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
vlade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvlade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi TS , read all the FRs I also buay tahan, care to share ?
Old 25-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF Annie yesterday. She just came in and was wearing very sexy make up and long thick eye lashes - like a KTV mummy. Led me to the room after paying at the counter for 1 hr massage. She passed me a towel to take a shower while she went to get tea.

Started on my back and being my second time there, told her to unzip her blouse exposing her red bra with her massive huge melons just waiting to pop out. Rubba rubba her a bit and she said later. The massage was very good - hard and deep tissue type of kneading. Will ask you now and then if the strength is enough as I normally prefer hard massage.

Felt sleepy until she tapped me to turn around and ho she was topless. She started to lick me and my nipples while stroking my didi. Asked me to suck her boobies and mai tu liao, hungrily grapped one with one hand and sucked hungrily on the other. She pressed herself closer to my mouth and was moaning softly, increasing her jerking momentum. Came after a short while and she held on until all sperms are emptied out.

Cleaned up, washed her hands and gave me a head massage as there was 5 mins more. Really not a time watcher. The washed up, paid her plus a tip and left a happy man.

Damn slutty MILF - like very deprived of sex.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

HI Bros,

May I know is this Annie same as the one that provide home massage at AMK more than a year or two ago?

Thanks
Old 26-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
suckanegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, can you kindly share contact ? A million Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread