The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
Valen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterValen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Di Guo (帝国) KTV Nightclub @ Balestier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Bro what the tippings rate there?
i minimum give $50...

21st member of former B.O.S.S. Club

To up list: nicefreak, Hyun, bonkudear
Old 06-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
welim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need 2 more kaki to try this new joint tonight 6/9 Booked room already, PM me your number or wechat if interested
Old 10-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share location?
Old 10-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JonL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the meaning of HH and NON HH?? Thanks
Old 10-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SunnnyGuuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HH = happy hour

SH = sad hour
Old 11-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bros can let me know what is their phone number? Will like to book a room.
Old 14-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
Excited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to venture here on a Friday night.

I arrived around 7.30pm and it was quiet, and was reallllly realllly quiet. I think I am the first customer there. I just walk in to look for the waiter who was still having dinner. I got to know that their HFJ only start around 8.30pm and for rooms, also only start about 8.30pm to 9pm. The mummy also not there yet when I arrived.

So, I waited for mummy and chit chat with my kakis. Ordered 4jugs ($164) for small room to test water. Ya, no HH here. If order martell will be $328. Mummy came around 8pm and brought 3-4 gals in, and apologise that the rest still on the way. Eventually, around 9pm, all full strength about 10-12 gals. I think got 2-3 gems but my friend wanted a change in place so I gave small tip to my gal and mummy and left around 10.30pm.

Overall, I think here can be improved. They just started the KTV early this month so I think will take some time to build up customer base lo.
Old 17-09-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pikachuliew is Cool - loads of Potential

Any contacts to do booking for room?
Old 31-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Not sure if this is the same club, but i visited a club in balestier point called 'kingdom' 2 weekends ago on a sat. (my 1st attempt at FR, bros pls be lenient thank you =D)

Its my second trip there actually.. heard of this place when a bro jio me down earlier but arrived ~2330hrs, so HH is over, had to spend $108 for a tower. Now wiser, second trip i was early, arrived at 2230hrs, and ordered HH $138 for 2 towers.
Waiter led me to a table near the stage, abit loud but its quite near a tv so its ok, can watch football when not looking at other 'balls' heh

there were quite a few girls roaming around alrdy and was checking out the scene when was approached by 2 ladies, one of whom later i found out is a mummy, sophie, i think. she recommended me a thai lady, not bad tall slim and with pushed up B boobs showing half ball. I'm a sucker for boobs so i oked for her to company me. Usual sop, sawadekarp, play some dice and 5 10.

When my buddy arrived, sophie again brought another girl to our table, by then is 2330hrs, alot more gals in liao, not so much customer yet. hoe say, lots to choose from, but i alrdy cosyt with my gal so ok la, continue.
As night continue, i njoying company. hug hug rub rub, later i noticed fwah another huge boob girl in a bare back short white dress.really is the dress is just hanging by the tits type. Asked my gal and she confirm is viet bu, but they operate at the KTV rooms behind the club.

Learnt that the HFJ (kingdom) is all thai, with 3 sets of gals, i think about 10 each set. Behind is KTV, all viet bu. Looks like happening heh

I wasnt planning on ktv that night so had to lan lan oggle from my table.

Half way through the night, suddenly all the girls start to leave tables and indeed Viet bus also left rooms to change. My gal went toilet later came back say got raid have to go behind. My bros gal seems like ok, think she has a pass or something. I begin to sian liao

Luckily, it's a false alarm, about 15 mins later gals back again. My gal came back apologise and explain no more raid, gave me extra hugs haha
Overall experience is ok. i still njoy my rubba with my siam bu. Though the break in the middle abit dampening.
Ever since i kept thinking of the ktv joint and the viet bus heh.

any bros visited the ktv inside kingdom b4? whats the damage like?

TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1