The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
The best way is to settle on the spot on the street. 200k will do the deeds.

If you want to file a complaint, do so through the embassy, that is why it is important to have the embassy number, get the police ID and make him change career to join the poorly paid.

If embassy staff is useless and you still want to exact revenge. Write to Jakarta post editor who will take up your story. Be prepared to battle it out, and make sure your wives know you visit Classic hotels.
Yo,please see the 2 big IFs word up there. I am not advocating complaining to embassy or police. Most time, it is useless doing so in third world countries like Indonesia.

I agree that all of us need to be street smart, hence the first defense is always settlement on the spot in countries where the locals practice such practices.

What matters here is that we should share information with each other on how to handle situations and the various avenues to do so. Some are effective, some are not effective, but no harm mentioning all of them. The wiser of us will choose the better options while the not so wise one will learn through the hard way by trial and error.

Happy cheonging everyone.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
I am the meek type.
Yo bro, hope you are feeling better. Your above statement I find it hard to believe hahahaha.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 08-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers brothers, my brother Naemlo, I always feel safe cheonging with him. I let him do the talking should we get into trouble with the copper. You see I am the meek type.
In your car is the safest...even driving on bus lane, no police will stop u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Yo bro, hope you are feeling better. Your above statement I find it hard to believe hahahaha.
He is the ah beng in JKT.... U have to go out with him often to know.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

He is the ah beng in JKT.... U have to go out with him often to know.
Pak naemlo, ini saya tahu.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 08-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Pak naemlo, ini saya tahu.
Wow, u also agree to it Dun say so loud, later he comes n f us.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta's trip

Spack hotel no haven't come across this one during my "research"...similar services available? Where is the location?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Bro,
the visa should be for all of Indonesia, not per province not like china, where it has only one city and all of china.
So your story is a bit confusing.....

Cheers.
Had been in Jakarta for 1 month, left last week and return to day but was denied entry at the immi counter.all the explanations abt meetings n business were useless n finally he uttered 2 juta. told him had only rp 1juta. he refused ,say too little or speak to the officer in the room.Obviously i dont want that as I have sizeable cash with me n may end up paying more than 2 juta. finally settled on 1.5 juta n all this happened in full view of the other travellers.Is this the norm here? Any bros here have similar encounters n care to give any advice,thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow, u also agree to it Dun say so loud, later he comes n f us.
"F" you, no lah. I lup you so very much AH.

regards from all the cewek in Jakarta.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
"F" you, no lah. I lup you so very much AH.

regards from all the cewek in Jakarta.
Mai lup me.. I still prefer cewek...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Spack hotel no haven't come across this one during my "research"...similar services available? Where is the location?
bro,
Spacks is at mangga besar raya. Not too far from oasis.
Similar service, the girls are about the same, abit better.

Cheers.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orangbaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

new to Indo, but recently moved and wish to get to know more... anyone interested to teach a newbie, pls PM me.

thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Had been in Jakarta for 1 month, left last week and return to day but was denied entry at the immi counter.all the explanations abt meetings n business were useless n finally he uttered 2 juta. told him had only rp 1juta. he refused ,say too little or speak to the officer in the room.Obviously i dont want that as I have sizeable cash with me n may end up paying more than 2 juta. finally settled on 1.5 juta n all this happened in full view of the other travellers.Is this the norm here? Any bros here have similar encounters n care to give any advice,thanks
Bro why didn't you just proceed to the visa on arrival counter?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
bro,
Spacks is at mangga besar raya. Not too far from oasis.
Similar service, the girls are about the same, abit better.

Cheers.
Ok thanks bro will check out the information on this place and probably make a trip this weekend if possible..
Old 09-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jl180969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you are in jakarta not on working visa but holiday visa and tell those people that you are on business, that would definitely give them opportunity to hassle you for money.

1. if you have holiday visa, you have to show them you have a return ticket and if they ask you what purpose you doing in jakarta just tell them you are visiting your gf or 2nd wife here.

2. if not just apply a working visa through a company here in jakarta which allows you 60 days per visit and much less hassle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread