The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro dun mention Mint liao lah...
Mere mention of her make me long for her return

I gonna try Miqi see if it is hw different haha~
I miss Laura.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Is it ok if we stick to MRs of the ML?

Let's not fight.
Agreed. I believe this thread shld be more so for MRs to help fellow bros with decision making. But since it's also abt "my favorite MASSAGE girls" i think ppl ought to know certain things which can endanger our fun out there.

I think many of us have heard enough stories going on, whether it's true or not only the parties directly involved will know. Of cos we wld all want to know if the ramming down of door, threatening of girls to give in to your demands is true or not, cos ultimately our own leisure is at stake as this attracts attention that can lead to raids and also gems might just run away if this doesn't stop. So any bro who's doing this or thinking of doing this ought to stop giving us trouble. Just because u have money, know some ppl, and have your way before with others doesn't mean u will always get it.
Ultimately we are all mostly paying chiongsters. We want to enjoy the company of MLs who fits what we like. Some may be street smart some like to use Gfe and KC trap to get regulars. As long as u know what u getting is fine. There is no need to geh kiang and "teach" them. U can give advice to help them as customers, but if u r no okt, then leave it as that. Ppl might not appreciate or even want ur teaching or help (if it even qualifies).
i have to say Amy/Ruby/Yori was definitely my favorite. It's just the overall package, cute bubbly, pretty with good figure, massage relatively good and so willing to please u and talk yet at the same time u can feel the sadness and cold in her. I can't say I wasn't KC by her but at no pt did I get the feeling from her that she wld be or do anything more than what she said she cld do cos after all it's business. She nvr requested anything more, and when I asked if she needs anything usually it's just water and bananas. So how to complain abt such a girl? Naturally when we hear bad things happening to her we wld jump and protect that kind. Esp since there's really no need to doubt her cos why wld she go and smear a person we dunno personally anw... Why during this period we all kept mum abt it was becos the girl herself wanna keep out of trouble and not lead to more repurcussions on her again. For the same reason u dun see many MRs on her in the later stages cos she just wanna stay low profile and out of trouble.

And recently another fav in the thread got similar trouble with that one person again, who proclaimed to be somewhat like a gatekeeper or protector for her so it's just quite amusing seeing that...

Ok said my piece. I think let's just stop alr. If really want to know more, just PMs the bros and let this thread go back to where it is alr...
Old 04-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf89 View Post
I saw also looks good huh! But dunno shld commando or not sia haha
Old 04-03-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hondacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=510298

Helping bibi/baby in this thread. Her thread cannot be bump for some reason.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

stop visiting freelance ML in a while cause most good one went back, left only those with bad service.. Still have a few with good service around but too bad looks wise dun gum me.. Now visit mostly clean massage spa with alittle special by my long time massuers.. Damn willing to pay $500 for a session with ruby if shes ever back in sg..
Old 04-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=513789

Anyone got try her massage? Good??
Old 04-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

The pose and pic look very familiar so... I cant rem her name cos nv shortlist her...
My memory could fail me so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I saw also looks good huh! But dunno shld commando or not sia haha

Old 04-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsyt View Post
Guys I am sure you guys may know more about previous girls who were harmed by him. Pls share the stories here. We should let him just sweep all this underthe carpet. Thank You!
I assume same thing happened to Jiaxin who despite a raid got back in and informed she could stay till at least Feb. She had complained that DJ had been harassing ....

That said, lets not waste our life discussing this lowlife anymore for now shall we?
Old 04-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fact is the only one time that DJ even visited Princess is when Ruby suddenly disappear, he went to the extent of booking Princess so that he can try and find out what happen to Ruby. Talking about KC here lol
LOL. Some of u dont even have her wechat, or maybe personal wechat so what u talking ? I give a direct proof that she inform me she went b home i could provide a screenshot, that she gave a real china number, +86-158-8970-868X, leaving the last number out for u to find out (just type 1-9 u will find her).

Ok then ruby leave, she call frm china when i question her when 3 bro pm me that he lend her money but suddenly disappear. He was urgently seeking her out. at this point i was asking ruby why she did that ? i mean she here to work afterall, why do u need to kc someone to lend u money i ask her(screenshot can provided at the pm). at this point princess was still here, i question princess on the matter of the disappearance and lost of $$$ of the bros involved

She did left sg at a point of time but that was temporarily. So if u think i dont know, the matter of fact, if u look into amy thread let me repost again hehehehe

http://sammyboyforum.com/show...=amy+jc&page=5

On 6th nov 2014 quote my own post, "lol a surprise" does that indicate i knew abt her return so obviously she told me about that why will i post "oh lol a surprise without knowing who she is.

Look at the date properly, she had a smooth stay until she did another kc trap on the one of my bros, pm again on the " her landlord stole her money on rent, now she cant survive and need to go home". I did told her not to do that and properly work.

On the period of 6th nov to the date she left, let me surprise u again on the exact date 6th feb est late afternoon the time she left for cny. Wow then it must be impressive i was kc when i told her off.

U can provided screenshots to back up claim while i can provide it to show how wrong u can be and give reasons why u in fact is a kc zombie, just admit it i am a zombie.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
I assume same thing happened to Jiaxin who despite a raid got back in and informed she could stay till at least Feb. She had complained that DJ had been harassing ....

That said, lets not waste our life discussing this lowlife anymore for now shall we?
Have approval from the lead lady herself to redress her grievances.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
Yup ok.. I understand now. U do not understand the concept of respect and deserve none. Keep it up.. and soon u'll have to start a new account for anyone to take your ML reviews seriously (oh and boy do u enjoy giving good reviews to curry their favours)

Why are you so worked up if someone post a fake MR? After a while, if someone is reliable like derrickboy... we'll respect and take note of his reviews.. those pretentious ML's white knight wannabe who do not respect fellow forumners and start a flame war here, u can post all you want.. we'll just ignore cos u are no better than an OKT.. so much vested interest..
To requote u again, u accuse me of being an okt in the first place when there is a bad fr on jx, which also means u dislike her service and out to sabotage her. CSI at work lol. keep flaming.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 04-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously guys. Please stop.

Don't keep wanting to have the last word.

Just take it offline via PM if you want.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonicdx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I copy and paste this from a thread from Bro liverpoolrocks. Good summary

As a respect to TS, i dont want to spam the masaage thread. But really need to bring this guy evil doings to light.
Bros will notice that our dear mr DJ has been conveniently refering to the name Amy. Did he not forget the fact that Amy if in fact Ruby. The very same Ruby that we know DJ has been bumping the threads and postings FRs for.

Fact is DJ was crazy about Ruby, to the extent of visting her 3-4 times a week continuously for a month plus. Yet he was still unable to get what he wants because Ruby remains cold to him as she has already heard previous stories about him.

So what did our Mr DJ do? Obviously did what he is best at. Started threatening her that if she does not do fj with him, he will report her and send her back. Even went to the extent of staying at her door, preventing her from taking customer. Ruby has no choice but to run away from him. Just think about it, at that time Ruby and princess were so popular/ Everyones knows that. SO why whould she suddenly take down all her advertisements and ran away from the public eye? And only to reappear as Amy. Even that she has to use a fake photo online. you think she can earn more this way?? Of course not, It is because of our dear Mr DJ!!!

It is really not difficult to figure this out. You guys remember when Ruby suddenly stops working, DJ even went online to post that Ruby has some importtant things at home in China and has to go back? Very obvious that DJ dint even know that all along Ruby is still in Singapore lol. And he mentioned that he and Princess are on good terms and he supported her. Bullshit, if thats true how would DJ not even know that Ruby is still in SG. Obviously Princess is tryign to protect Ruby too. Fact is the only one time that DJ even visited Princess is when Ruby suddenly disappear, he went to the extent of booking Princess so that he can try and find out what happen to Ruby. Talking about KC here lol

Guys I am sure you guys may know more about previous girls who were harmed by him. Pls share the stories here. We should let him just sweep all this underthe carpet. Thank You!
Bro, well said! This story is oso relate to me by Yori aka ruby aka Amy . She was still in spore at that time when ppl Thot she left. She was only doing regular and on later part posted her adv on Shenhua but her face was mask As to prevent that fucker from harassing her.
Old 04-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

First of all, apologies to ts as I am going to contribute my take on this ongoing saga of DJ misdeeds. Mr DJ, sorry to disappoint you, if u r referring to me lending money to ruby prior to her leaving, it was a just a ruse. No money was lent to her nor did she ask for anything from you. U may choose to come up with different reasons to deny, but that is the reality. I told you that just so that I can find out if you really believed she had left. She was in Singapore all this while. if she is avoiding u and told u she went back, dont you think that there is a possibility that she could be lying To u?

When you did suspect or found out that Amy was ruby, u tried to book her by calling both ruby's and Amy's advertised number. when she ignored your calls you started sending threat messages. she finally came up with the idea of getting an FL to pose as Amy to service you. I guess that was the part where they meant she outsmarted you. Things died down after that, probably due to the arrival of yuki.

But in all reality, DJ did made many unreasonable requests (he gave her four choices which I shall not elaborate). And there was a real transformation in ruby's mood over the months, mostly due to the stress n anxiety from DJ.

There, I've said my piece. Just to clarify, I am not going to get involved in this but just want to say what's right. Also, the rest of the bros can let this die down now. I believe most of the ppl here know abt dj
Old 04-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro dun mention Mint liao lah...
Mere mention of her make me long for her return

I gonna try Miqi see if it is hw different haha~
Make you pek chek ...... mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint mint ........ hahhhahah.

Miqi HJ definitely different from Mint or any ML. U try liao then u imagine Mint providing it .........

Quote:
The pose and pic look very familiar so... I cant rem her name cos nv shortlist her...
My memory could fail me so....
Yeah I also find it very familiar. I suspect the pic is not the actual gal just like the 女主角 in the ongoing saga in this thread. Haha.

But $120 for mosaic face ..... and HJ only ......she must be one confident lady ..... hmmmmm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1