The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hi guys
Thank you for your interest, but sad to say the party full liao...
but sharing is caring, I believe my sammy bro here don't mind to share after our outing
will update when we narrow down which DH is bonkable
Swee boh....

Cheers
Alamak, wasted missed the Q. Can ask if the DHs don't mind to tarma (2M1F)???
Old 19-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I screwed 5 maids this year

1) 24yr old indo maid - had 7 guys before me - bonked on our 1st date - boobs are small, pussy smells bonked her about 2-3 times a mth

2) 27yr old myanmar maid - virgin - bonked on our 1st date - boobs are small, pussy no smell, tastes SWEET , super WET, super TIGHT , SHAVED. bonked her about 3 times a mth

3) 19yr old indo maid - had 3 guys before me - boobs are great! pussy no smell, shaved, tight, wet & great ass. bonked her once a month

4) 25yr old indo maid - had 1 guy before me - boobs small, pussy hairy, wet. bonked her about 2 times every mth

5) 24yr old myanmar maid - had 1 guy before me - boobs are great! pussy tight, wet & great ass. bonked her 3-4 times a mth.
Old 19-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post

1) 24yr old indo maid - had 7 guys before me - bonked on our 1st date - boobs are small, pussy smells bonked her about 2-3 times a mth

2) 27yr old myanmar maid - virgin - bonked on our 1st date - boobs are small, pussy no smell, tastes SWEET , super WET, super TIGHT , SHAVED. bonked her about 3 times a mth

3) 19yr old indo maid - had 3 guys before me - boobs are great! pussy no smell, shaved, tight, wet & great ass. bonked her once a month

4) 25yr old indo maid - had 1 guy before me - boobs small, pussy hairy, wet. bonked her about 2 times every mth

5) 24yr old myanmar maid - had 1 guy before me - boobs are great! pussy tight, wet & great ass. bonked her 3-4 times a mth.
Wuah... what a fruitful year you have...
Old 19-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

this wechat maid ask for $100 for 2 hours unlimited shots.

but i not keen in paid svc.

any bros got free bonks to exchange?
Old 19-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

LOL, maids becoming smarter, as I said before.

Come x-mas time, for example, they know their time is worth $$

if you no like, just share
Old 19-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
this wechat maid ask for $100 for 2 hours unlimited shots. but i not keen in paid svc. any bros got free bonks to exchange?
If got D cup boob I will go for it. Anyway thanks for sharing bro
Old 19-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder if anyone here tried couple with couple swing tgt with maids??
Old 20-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

any experience with Myanmar maids? In terms of easy to get, Indo are the most easy to get. Tried to ask some Myanmar maids for number but all tio reject
Old 20-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
any experience with Myanmar maids? In terms of easy to get, Indo are the most easy to get. Tried to ask some Myanmar maids for number but all tio reject
I got no luck with indo maids at all. Only pinoy
Old 20-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie99 View Post
Wonder if anyone here tried couple with couple swing tgt with maids??
Technically mine isn't a "couple with couple swing", but about once a month or depending on our schedules, I and my colleague exchange our maids for the weekend.

I'll let him have my Myanmar maid stay with him on Sat/Sun while he leaves his Indon maid with me. The only 2 conditions is no rough stuff and we agree to use condom.

We've exchanged maids 5 times in 4 mths, and so far so good, we're both okay with the arrangement. The Indon maid was shy at first but now she's okay. First 3 times, she didn't want to swallow my cum, but on the 4th time, she finally didn't spit it out after I persuaded her
Old 20-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Technically mine isn't a "couple with couple swing", but about once a month or depending on our schedules, I and my colleague exchange our maids for the weekend.

I'll let him have my Myanmar maid stay with him on Sat/Sun while he leaves his Indon maid with me. The only 2 conditions is no rough stuff and we agree to use condom.

We've exchanged maids 5 times in 4 mths, and so far so good, we're both okay with the arrangement. The Indon maid was shy at first but now she's okay. First 3 times, she didn't want to swallow my cum, but on the 4th time, she finally didn't spit it out after I persuaded her

Wonder if anyone try gb? mmff or mmf? Would be nice..
Old 21-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mofas1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cn pm me her number? Thnx
Old 21-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redminote View Post
PM you already
can share bro?
Old 21-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post

like how u detail the love list
Old 21-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
May b Myanmar maid don't like my face. Approach a few, but not able to get ph no too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1