The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
Not really...some hotel like 8* need 2 ICs. and if the maid does not have IC, they dun allow her in. Their ID usually kept by employer. Even a photostat copy one, also cannot. must have original.

1ID hotel not many...but stillhave lah,..do a search and u will find...
dun expect good hotel though.
ok so far so good for myself i do remind any ladies i may go with to bring id so far none have told me they dont have thier id
Old 27-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and while some claim they check IC, I seen hotel photocopy / scan IC .. no kidding ..
gee thats a bit extreme i think once u show your id u done your obligations
Old 27-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

no kidding .. when you present IC, h81 has he scanner to catch the barcode .. and so do they for work permit .. if you look - you will know .. the hold it under table to scan it ..

Nowadays, most employer stop the practice of keeping the original of the WP ..
Old 27-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
no kidding .. when you present IC, h81 has he scanner to catch the barcode .. and so do they for work permit .. if you look - you will know .. the hold it under table to scan it ..

Nowadays, most employer stop the practice of keeping the original of the WP ..
but if book hotel for overnight i not yet had them ask for 2 ic only for hourly stays is that right?
Old 27-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

hourly or overnight, the hotel scan .. sometimes obvious - you can see .. most time you cannot see

I am referring to the H8X and Fra xxxx hotels ..

Also the same used to stop FLs .. if they check in twice, second time "no go ma'am .. "
Old 27-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
hourly or overnight, the hotel scan .. sometimes obvious - you can see .. most time you cannot see

Also the same used to stop FLs .. if they check in twice, second time "no go ma'am .. "
mmm ok will see how that goes next time
Old 29-06-2011, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Bro etsys is in the house....

We are in safe hands.... when bro etsys holds court.
Old 29-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

me hold court ? No .. me been lying sick with my sore throat for 2 weeks plus mate ..
Old 29-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
happy_c0w is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi senior bros! I read thru this thread and find it very very very sexciting! Lol. Today I spotted one maid siting at the bus stop. She look v sian. Looks like waiting to pick up children. She looks too decent thou. Dunno if I can approach her, plus my friend was with me so it was not the right timing. I think tmr I will try to approach her alone! See if I can get the chance to see her. Wish me luck guys! my resolve got harden when I see my new neighbor (a v tall n big Caucasian) bringing a petite brown(dunno wad nationality) maid(?) home!! Definitely for a happy session. Cos she was dressed to seduce. Sigh! Envy!
Old 29-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_c0w View Post
Hi senior bros! I read thru this thread and find it very very very sexciting! Lol. Today I spotted one maid siting at the bus stop. She look v sian. Looks like waiting to pick up children. She looks too decent thou. Dunno if I can approach her, plus my friend was with me so it was not the right timing. I think tmr I will try to approach her alone! See if I can get the chance to see her. Wish me luck guys! my resolve got harden when I see my new neighbor (a v tall n big Caucasian) bringing a petite brown(dunno wad nationality) maid(?) home!! Definitely for a happy session. Cos she was dressed to seduce. Sigh! Envy!
Must be a Thai or spg girl
Old 29-06-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had lunch with dog dog maid today and she mentioned some Internet indian people wearing purple shirt go to ppl house do wiring but at the same time if the owner not at home try to chat up with the maids at home, get number and start being flirty with them, she told me her frends kanna. I ask her she kana a not, she say, when they went into her house, they keep looking at her, but can't do much cos her boss at home and she pretend to stay in the room to iron clothes but actually sleep on the bed ...hehehe. So whose house kana wearing purple shirt indian ppl doing Internet or dunno wat wiring in the house, beware of them targeting ur maid!!!

On separate occasion, I began to look at bangla and Indian workers reaction when there is any maid walking in their vicinity, they are always leering, some lick their lips and some scratch their groin, maybe steam need to adjust, am not sure, but they always in their few seconds of blur look, in their own world when they see any maid, next time bros go out, take notice, quite funny one, it really shows they are damn desperate, poor things aso,but sctrach their groins a bit disgusting la. One indian FT when cycling look at one maid walking beside me nearly knock into me and I have to shout at him. The maid. Whom I dun knw at all is quite old and he aso bio like many years never see woman like dat, damn desperate oredi.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Had lunch with dog dog maid today and she mentioned some Internet indian people wearing purple shirt go to ppl house do wiring but at the same time if the owner not at home try to chat up with the maids at home, get number and start being flirty with them, she told me her frends kanna. I ask her she kana a not, she say, when they went into her house, they keep looking at her, but can't do much cos her boss at home and she pretend to stay in the room to iron clothes but actually sleep on the bed ...hehehe. So whose house kana wearing purple shirt indian ppl doing Internet or dunno wat wiring in the house, beware of them targeting ur maid!!!

On separate occasion, I began to look at bangla and Indian workers reaction when there is any maid walking in their vicinity, they are always leering, some lick their lips and some scratch their groin, maybe steam need to adjust, am not sure, but they always in their few seconds of blur look, in their own world when they see any maid, next time bros go out, take notice, quite funny one, it really shows they are damn desperate, poor things aso,but sctrach their groins a bit disgusting la. One indian FT when cycling look at one maid walking beside me nearly knock into me and I have to shout at him. The maid. Whom I dun knw at all is quite old and he aso bio like many years never see woman like dat, damn desperate oredi.
thk yo sharing.....tooman1
Old 29-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most welcome tooman1, forgot to mention , dog dog maid aso told me, air con men, ESP if they Indian or bangle aso target maid when they go to house for repair or servicing, keep your maid ought of their sight!!!!! ESP private house...and if you notice carefully, if they target your maid, almost every time when your zircon need servicing, the same bangla or Indian ft will come, why? Cos they can steal a smooch or playing petting when they come....dats what my dog dog maid told me..I was like wahhhh such la out of the box thinking these FT have...hahaha ah. I told dog dog maid, she can aso enjoy such home service!!!!! Kana whack on my head and a warm hug saying me crazy...lol.
Old 30-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Ah ha!! Which pinay you kiss to kena sore throat? Eh?

Bro its good to have you holding court....

Quote:
me hold court ? No .. me been lying sick with my sore throat for 2 weeks plus mate ..
Old 30-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rodxxxman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey bro is there a thread here which list hotels which accepts 1 IC only?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1