The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh one unnamed good soul topped up my points and exceeded those of Chairman KK
To be chairman, he must cover 3 places (ACE, SOS, POND 9) and be there anytime, morning breakfast also there, lunch also there, tea time also there, dinner time also there, even 3 to 6 am he also there and paku almost all the girls in ACE
So who should be Chairman .....put a vote KK sure win hands down
Aiyaaa..
sengseng/shylook and gangs cover mostly POND 9 and SOS.

Me only dropby briefly on SOS/POND 9 and sometimes ACE
Me retiring soon after our Taikor from Penang last day this coming Friday.

saas<----Next!
Old 31-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pom rode Vietnam camel ....no brown out, but camel ran away and hide
Your camel, i don't even have chance to ride lo.
i only rode your MiMi the cat lo.

The Persian camel is available, wanna try bor.
Really "Tai Boh"....surely heavenly passionate service lo.

saas<----Next!
Old 31-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Your camel, i don't even have chance to ride lo.
i only rode your MiMi the cat lo.

The Persian camel is available, wanna try bor.
Really "Tai Boh"....surely heavenly passionate service lo.
hahaahaha...many others wanted you to continue as Chairman (your points soared to 744)

You also have wrestled with my sotong woh
Only wild boar left for your next hunting
BTW, have you tested sailor moon?

That night taikor and pom were commenting on one PRC and one name came to our mind, i.e. "CFC" (befitting to that banned gas)

CFC = Confirmed Flip Car
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahaahaha...many others wanted you to continue as Chairman (your points soared to 744)

You also have wrestled with my sotong woh
Only wild boar left for your next hunting
BTW, have you tested sailor moon?

That night taikor and pom were commenting on one PRC and one name came to our mind, i.e. "CFC" (befitting to that banned gas)

CFC = Confirmed Flip Car
Aiyaaa, everyone chairman lo.
Wah, Taikor Futaba was having a ball last night right up to 4am this morning.
He completed his Conquest.

SailorMoon have yet to tried nor even Wild Boar.

Thanks ya bro Shylook, Bro MisterCity, Bro Pom for making Taikor Futaba Gathering (10pm up to 4am) a memorable outing with beer flowing in and out.
If not, Taikor would not have PAKU two wonderful "Char Boh" in a span of 4 hours,..fuyooo...One word..Incredible!!

To those who wanna join Futaba Gathering, do PM him, HOR as he usually HangOut at ACE everynight as long he is in KL.

saas<----Next!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyaaa, everyone chairman lo.
Wah, Taikor Futaba was having a ball last night right up to 4am this morning.
He completed his Conquest.

SailorMoon have yet to tried nor even Wild Boar.

Thanks ya bro Shylook, Bro MisterCity, Bro Pom for making Taikor Futaba Gathering (10pm up to 4am) a memorable outing with beer flowing in and out.
If not, Taikor would not have PAKU two wonderful "Char Boh" in a span of 4 hours,..fuyooo...One word..Incredible!!

To those who wanna join Futaba Gathering, do PM him, HOR as he usually HangOut at ACE everynight as long he is in KL.
Now your points soared to 766 liao

Taikor stayed up till 0245 hrs while I stayed up to 0415 hrs waiting for the Wild Boar. Finally she appeared but quickly disappeared with one malai chai

Went back without bonking wild boar after sheep hearding, pom was in no mood or mode to bonk any.

Mistercity was tipsy and he left around 0130 hrs when Taikor Futaba went up cleaning someone's spectacles
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now your points soared to 766 liao

Taikor stayed up till 0245 hrs while I stayed up to 0415 hrs waiting for the Wild Boar. Finally she appeared but quickly disappeared with one malai chai

Went back without bonking wild boar after sheep hearding, pom was in no mood or mode to bonk any.

Mistercity was tipsy and he left around 0130 hrs when Taikor Futaba went up cleaning someone's spectacles
Wahhhh...you stay until 4:15hrs also miss wild boar ar.
Anyway today your wild boar very active to snare customer before she quietly at one corner having her lunch "energy bar" to continue her mission for rest of the day.

Sheep herding also actively at same time as wild boar, but at less sitting down beside me with "pan mee" on me, of course.

MisterCity, i believe kena wash kaw kaw by MiMi the Cat and extremely happy with her service.
As for Taikor Futaba, doing two prong strategy attack on PinPin and finish up with Specatacular PRC lookalike with BBBJ finale for that early morning.
i am sure Futaba will be "fishing" big time in the class now with BIG Happy smile on his face. Hope he complete his homework before he complete his wish list bonking at ACE.

Maybe he can add "Raw Queen" or "LadyBoy"...etc as a supplement for his health.

saas<----Next!
Old 04-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

We are part of a group that have been happily having occasional TCSS at ACE and sometimes at SOS.

While not being able to gather all the time, we continue our brotherhood through whatsapp exchanging information, experiences [FR] and points of views [not that type of JAV POV], photos, evaluation of WL operating in ACE and SOS, wind and weather reports, etc etc.....

Some members had left the group [some disappointed, some after some misunderstanding, some had found other playing grounds] ...IMHO, we have our own lives to enjoy and slog on....I do sometimes "fly aeroplanes" but most on most of the occassions, I did my best to join the TCSS and meet up to talk cock and see chicken. Some of the factors that should prevent me from joining the TCSS are: raining heavily in PJ and or KL; traffic jams; prior appointments that coincide with the TCSS; fucking tired; no money; and others. Pom does hope that others can "UNDERstand" my limitations.

Anyway, we need more members to join us, but first we need to knwo you better....please PM me your intentions if you wish ....BTW, we usually go dutch or AA style.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-04-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pomrakthai;12851580]We are part of a group that have been happily having occasional TCSS at ACE and sometimes at SOS.

While not being able to gather all the time, we continue our brotherhood through whatsapp exchanging information, experiences [FR] and points of views [not that type of JAV POV], photos, evaluation of WL operating in ACE and SOS, wind and weather reports, etc etc.....

Bro, check your mail please. Tq
Old 09-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It been long enough i'm not coming to this area. Going there to LCLC with my friends but then end up i hooked this girl. Anyway is long enough i didn't cheong this area. Below my simple Late FR.

Date : Saturday, 14th March 2015
OKT : NIL
Time: 4.00am-.5.00am
WL Name/Code: Moon
Origin: Vietnam, Hanoi
Language Spoken: English, Tieng Viet & Some BM
Face : 7/10
Body : got tummy a bit.
Boobs: 36C cup
Height: 155cm
Massage: Not available
B2B: Not available
CIM: Not Avaiable
DFK: 7/10 light kiss / Deep French kiss
BBBJ : 8/10 She also aroused your ball too
Pussy: 7/10 trimmed
FJ: Yes 7.5/10 She is not bad. Cum twice. Manage to do Missionary and Doggie
DATY: Allowed. No smell and sweet
AR: Not Available
Hygiene: room is very clean and also took bath before and after.
GFE: 8/10
Rush: No rush
Damage : RM80
WIR: Yes for her.
Overall : 7.5/10 (This is my personal rating. For reference purpose only)
Old 10-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

Pom's favourite PRC, Ye Hua aka Sotong, is back from Hubei

Tonight pom is going toe ACE to bonk her kao kao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 11-04-2015, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane View Post
It been long enough i'm not coming to this area. Going there to LCLC with my friends but then end up i hooked this girl. Anyway is long enough i didn't cheong this area. Below my simple Late FR.

Date : Saturday, 14th March 2015
OKT : NIL
Time: 4.00am-.5.00am
WL Name/Code: Moon
Origin: Vietnam, Hanoi
Language Spoken: English, Tieng Viet & Some BM
Face : 7/10
Body : got tummy a bit.
Boobs: 36C cup
Height: 155cm
Massage: Not available
B2B: Not available
CIM: Not Avaiable
DFK: 7/10 light kiss / Deep French kiss
BBBJ : 8/10 She also aroused your ball too
Pussy: 7/10 trimmed
FJ: Yes 7.5/10 She is not bad. Cum twice. Manage to do Missionary and Doggie
DATY: Allowed. No smell and sweet
AR: Not Available
Hygiene: room is very clean and also took bath before and after.
GFE: 8/10
Rush: No rush
Damage : RM80
WIR: Yes for her.
Overall : 7.5/10 (This is my personal rating. For reference purpose only)
Walaueh! After 1 month eat mooncake now only dell argh. Any goodies for me lately.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

Briefly Sexcapades Adventure at ACE today at 3:30pm

Was with my cheonging colleague.
My colleague was all hype up for PAKU event.

The crowd at ACE as usual is pack
Now really can call Vietnam Kampong.

As usual, only managed to get sitting table at 4th row at Dark Side
before upgrade to 2nd Row VVIP table.
Drinking Beer/Kuchi and Fried drummets/wings

I was planning to PAKU PinPin and Persian Camel.
PinPin was nowhere to be seen, maybe her period?
Persian Camel Wechat in Submarine Silence mode.

Can See Sheep,Wild Boar and suprisingly Octopus
Even Hong Li and Ah Ngau Viet managed to sniff me out.
As usual without fail, Raw Queen also korek me as well.

You guys remember the 25 March RAID on ACE by Immigration.
Apparently Ah Ngau was korek from her Room that day.
She stay at detention for 5 days and pay RM4.5K for her release.
She just came back to ACE after 6 month vacation at Vietnam.

Once i spotted MiMi the Cat, i quickly wave her over to my table and introduce my colleague to her.
My colleague say "Bor Tat Teng" for "Cheet Puat" and he was suprise got massage as well. One Happy fellow.

I pass Octopus and say hi to her and she respond well this time.
Maybe next trip i will ride her Doggie kaw kaw.

saas<----Next!
Old 12-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro konkam..
paku paku again ah?
not say over spent liao meh?
boh honest lah you....
Old 12-04-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro konkam..
paku paku again ah?
boh honest lah you....
When Bro Konkam is exposed to those vietcongs, where he can resist their booby traps woh
Die die also want
Only "overspent" on sperm "expenditure"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 12-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Briefly Sexcapades Adventure at ACE today at 3:30pm

Was with my cheonging colleague.
My colleague was all hype up for PAKU event.

The crowd at ACE as usual is pack
Now really can call Vietnam Kampong.

As usual, only managed to get sitting table at 4th row at Dark Side
before upgrade to 2nd Row VVIP table.
Drinking Beer/Kuchi and Fried drummets/wings

I was planning to PAKU PinPin and Persian Camel.
PinPin was nowhere to be seen, maybe her period?
Persian Camel Wechat in Submarine Silence mode.
Only replay at Midnite...Me Zzzzzz

Can See Sheep,Wild Boar and suprisingly Octopus
Even Hong Li and Ah Ngau Viet managed to sniff me out.
As usual without fail, Raw Queen also korek me as well.

You guys remember the 25 March RAID on ACE by Immigration.
Apparently Ah Ngau was korek from her Room that day.
She stay at detention for 5 days and pay RM4.5K for her release.
She just came back to ACE after 6 month vacation at Vietnam.

Once i spotted MiMi the Cat, i quickly wave her over to my table and introduce my colleague to her.
My colleague say "Bor Tat Teng" for "Cheet Puat" and he was suprise got massage as well. One Happy fellow.

I pass Octopus and say hi to her and she respond well this time.
Maybe next trip i will ride her Doggie kaw kaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro konkam..
paku paku again ah?
boh honest lah you....

See above reply lo.
Planning but target missing

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1