The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: What race of gal gives you the best sex ever? (which u can get locally)
Malay 537 30.42%
Chinese (not PRC) 379 21.47%
Indian 51 2.89%
Thai 358 20.28%
Philippino 79 4.48%
Ang Mo 96 5.44%
PRC 175 9.92%
Others (please specify) 90 5.10%
Voters: 1765. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Which race of gal gives u the best sex ever?

[QUOTE=old_yet_horny;12833943]Indian babes...

As an Ang Mo in SG, I have tried filipina, VN, Thai, Malaysia Chinese and Malay. By far, the Minah was the most sexual, did everything and the best kisser. I blew many loads into my first malay.

Second was VN, have met some hot viets around town. Filipinas next although the Malaysian Chinese was a lot of fun and left with a pussy full of cum a few times too.

GG

Last edited by genevaguy; 14-09-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysian Chinese for me... Had many unforgettable & mind blowing commercial & non-commercial fucks with them!
Old 16-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ang mo for me. I simply love to hear them scream "come on fuck me baby" and I will reply 抄死你 你这洋妞 during fuck. It's fun!

And most of them can do anal. Also mostly pink nipples and pink pussy lips. Addicted to ang mo girls
Old 16-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

still prefer thais. good service.
Old 18-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

To date, I'll have to say Japanese and Latins. Japanese for nice friction (from my limited experience) and Latins in terms of sexual veracity. Thais are good but not as good and roughly on par with Malays for my experience.
Recently hooking up with more exotic Jewish and one Macedonian, makes me wonder, as I seldom go into friend-zone talks, and rather test their limits by peppering onto seductive prattles. Let's see if I get lucky
Old 19-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

For me it's Malays, regardless of the age, they're very wild and daring. Had a fling with one a few years back, she was riding me cowgirl and she stopped, removed the condom and rode back again raw. Even told me to cum inside.

Unforgettable experience. Hard to find one now though.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

malay cos they love raw and cip and always horny
chinese cos its nice to see your load after cob due to their fair skin and chinese cos in sg their pussy are very tight
pinoy cos they are always so horny and loud
Old 30-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Wayne999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chinese or Thai! Although prc Chinese are the chioest
Old 02-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=genevaguy;15076899]
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Indian babes...

As an Ang Mo in SG, I have tried filipina, VN, Thai, Malaysia Chinese and Malay. By far, the Minah was the most sexual, did everything and the best kisser. I blew many loads into my first malay.

Second was VN, have met some hot viets around town. Filipinas next although the Malaysian Chinese was a lot of fun and left with a pussy full of cum a few times too.

GG
bro, Can share contacts of your Malaysian Chinese girls available here? Ty
Old 03-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
notyLee83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good job Megafan1981. Keep it up.
Local chinese guy here. I agree with u. Malay pussy are very hot. I and my chinese fren had sex with many malay gal. Most of the time we play 3some. 1 mly gal and 2 chinese cock. Our mission is to make mly gal addicted to chinese cock. So far all the mly gal we had fucked enjoy our uncut cock. Some of the gal said that they can feel our foreskin inside their pussy and they like it. We even breed them and some of them getting pregnant. So proud to see mly gal getting pregnant after being fucked/raped by chinese cock.
No need to marry mly gal but still can fuck and breed them until pregnant.
For chinese bro outside there, u must try. It is a great feeling.
Good luck guys
Old 04-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyLee83 View Post
Good job Megafan1981. Keep it up.
Local chinese guy here. I agree with u. Malay pussy are very hot. I and my chinese fren had sex with many malay gal. Most of the time we play 3some. 1 mly gal and 2 chinese cock. Our mission is to make mly gal addicted to chinese cock. So far all the mly gal we had fucked enjoy our uncut cock. Some of the gal said that they can feel our foreskin inside their pussy and they like it. We even breed them and some of them getting pregnant. So proud to see mly gal getting pregnant after being fucked/raped by chinese cock.
No need to marry mly gal but still can fuck and breed them until pregnant.
For chinese bro outside there, u must try. It is a great feeling.
Good luck guys
Agreed! And I've noticed that malay ladies give off some heat from their bodies, making it extremely sensual when having close intimate sessions.

I've had a session with a local malay where she would tease me by rubbing my cock along her pussy lips, ever so slightly entering it without a condom. Just blows my mind when she does that. Finally had the chance to insert it raw on our 3rd session together. Ended with a messy sticky creampie which I continued to pump till my dick went limp. To which she then sucked me dry and I got hard again and we continued on with a second creampie.

Good times..
Old 26-10-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lollipepper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Malay chinese, they are very willing to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1