The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2005, 09:12 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Dun worry, next time got chance we cheong together ok....
Also make the enxt time befoe u book the girl, ask her to sit with u.
Chat with her to see if she comfortable with u or not.
From there u will sort of understand if she likes u or not.

If she does....happy lor...
If not try again with others.
With so many puyings in HDY i'm sure u will not sleep alone lah !
Or better yet be like me....almost every puying also my taste.
Bro ah hia,

Sounds like another tarma is in ur mind. kekeke...

Wish u a merry chistmas and happy bonking 2006.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
:
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).

Lastly, like I had mentioned, only familiar with beer bars, go-go,and believe me, no signs are needed to find these places in Thailand but how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?

Thanks, Pirate
Of coz have to feed them la, even your pets also need to be fed why not the girls? Just consider them as your gf for the short duration.

How to spot the KTV farms? Very easy, just go to See Kim Yong or Channivite all the shop lots with the word KTV and girls sitting outside are the farms. When you go near they will immediately usher you in and ring the bell. Then all the girls will come out for you to view and choose.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
Thanks Bros,
Hatyai (I believe from reading FR)- suggest gals are picked up in morning or early afternoon and they stay all day and nite until next morning
Now if this is the case, does that mean U have to feed them 3 meals a day and entertain them all day until the following a.m.?
U have to feed them lah... they still human mah... and I presume so are u

Quote:
Also, are most gals game to being bonked all day and possible all nite? because I know I was having some trouble with some Pattaya gals taken LT, that refused to be bonked more than twice the entire nite (some actually demanded extra tips for the morning bonk before they left).
Haha... dun scare the ger lah... but if you build the 'chemistry' ni problem bonking many times lah... sometimes, u get horny ger like my fren did on last trip, u r the one who want to run away...

Quote:
how do I spot these "farms" and "barbershops" and KTVs if I decide to walk around--I'm assuming these places are indoors and are there signs in English at the door?
U cannot miss them one.... just take tuk tuk to Channivate or See Kim Yong.... but let them leave first... otherwise ur charges will include their commission, then the OKT's there will be calling u, u no need to know which one hehehe.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do i have the pleasure?

Pls pls pls....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
Dun worry, next time got chance we cheong together ok....
Also make the enxt time befoe u book the girl, ask her to sit with u.
Chat with her to see if she comfortable with u or not.
From there u will sort of understand if she likes u or not.

If she does....happy lor...
If not try again with others.
With so many puyings in HDY i'm sure u will not sleep alone lah !
Or better yet be like me....almost every puying also my taste.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
U cannot miss them one.... just take tuk tuk to Channivate or See Kim Yong.... but let them leave first... otherwise ur charges will include their commission, then the OKT's there will be calling u, u no need to know which one hehehe.
There is also another way to beat the tuk-tuk vultures: Just ask the tuk-tuk to take you to Neo-Boutique Hotel or Hotel Marlin and get out of the tuk-tuk, enter the hotel lobby and stay for a while and walk out. The Si-Kim-Yong farms are just around the corner!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
Do i have the pleasure?

Pls pls pls....
BTW... who will be in Hadyai during CNY period... as I know

Dekuip
TD
KLKOOL
Boinker
Kurupa
Tirak99
Taurus
Thai75

who else... maybe we can exchange contacts and meet up in Hadyai. But sssshhh better not leak out... otherwise all the puyings sure run and hide if they know we are coming in force
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It will be demand over supply....

Quote:

Dekuip
TD
KLKOOL
Boinker
Kurupa
Tirak99
Taurus
Thai75

who else... maybe we can exchange contacts and meet up in Hadyai. But sssshhh better not leak out... otherwise all the puyings sure run and hide if they know we are coming in force
Old 21-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cannot be only 9 WLs working in Hadyai right? hehehh
Old 21-12-2005, 12:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro, the price is only 1500B only. There is not such thing as more expensive farms. 1500B is standard in hdy. 2K is only applicable to those young gers work less than 3-6 mths (17-18yrs old). Then I think It's worth paying such price.

The gers will get the ratio of 60%. 40% go to farm. It's all depend whether the gers got any debt with the farm.
absolutely correct. dude
Old 21-12-2005, 01:01 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Same here my first booking in Hadyai was 3000THB for tarma overnight. Both girls were from Mermaid KTV at See Kim Yong.
i always prefer one on one.... better focus this way.
but i really envy you guys.... reminds of the Tarma King..(SN) kekeke..but he dun like ppl calling him that...
Old 21-12-2005, 01:03 PM

Quote:

Dekuip
TD
KLKOOL
Boinker
Kurupa
Tirak99
Taurus
Thai75

be sure to contact each other when we r there! i looking forward to meet you guys there...!
hmmm..maybe having a name for this force....any suggestions? kekeke
Old 21-12-2005, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
It will be demand over supply....
dun quite agree...should be vice versa...coz they will know we r coming...
i oredi press the farms' bells from china liao..riiiiinggg....
Old 21-12-2005, 01:06 PM

Quote:
cannot be only 9 WLs working in Hadyai right? hehehh
if there r 9 pretty and suitables ones, still okay...wat if all dinos??!!
really looking forward meeting you TD..!
Old 21-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Samster

heheh actually we met before one... just briefly. I was there in TV's pickup truck when u came with 2 Singaporean friends... the ones that complained they paid 2000thb one..kekeke if not mistaken I think you got tatoo on your arm or something like that

Yea hopefully there will be at least 9 good ones la..kekeke sometimes got quantity but not quality.
Old 21-12-2005, 01:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
heheh actually we met before one... just briefly. I was there in TV's pickup truck when u came with 2 Singaporean friends... the ones that complained they paid 2000thb one..kekeke if not mistaken I think you got tatoo on your arm or something like that

Yea hopefully there will be at least 9 good ones la..kekeke sometimes got quantity but not quality.
Hear from a WL now bro Taurau oso got a tatoo on his small head!!

Bro... not painfull meh? kekeke....

If i dont go who wanna take care of my gers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1