The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Palt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Bros, any FR on the bank g-club?
Old 28-09-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys. Mid oct only be there. Got to make money somewhere in this world before am able to deposit my millions or maybe thousands of white seeds.
Old 28-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drtamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurbatang View Post
Sorry guys. Mid oct only be there. Got to make money somewhere in this world before am able to deposit my millions or maybe thousands of white seeds.
Oic. Next time then.. Dates dun fit this time.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Submarine Leo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just my 2 cents worth of FR on Pimp
Was in BKK from 25th-28th. Went there on 25th and 26th..the place is seriously great for some excellent service and company with the ladies (wide selection of ladies) was fortunate enough to be there on the 25th, theme for the night-LINGERIE!! Bloody feast for my eyes! Damn shiok! Hahaha.. Didn't mange to taboo any, coz only some of the ladies do take away,but 2 of my partners in crime did! so for bros who want some after party action, you gotta inform the so called mamasan 1st total damage not too sure yet, will do e settlement with my bros tmrw..Hahahaha.. definitely a place worth checking out! will I return again? HELL YEAH!!! suggestion here-request for English speaking ladies to have a a good time!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Anyone going to The PIMP this Friday 3 oct?
Will be going to bangkok this weekend,
Call up PIMP they say no room, so any bros got a room or got any lobang for a room?
Old 01-10-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drtamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Anyone going to The PIMP this Friday 3 oct?
Will be going to bangkok this weekend,
Call up PIMP they say no room, so any bros got a room or got any lobang for a room?
Will be in bkk sat onwards...can explore together if u keen. But no booking at pimp too.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Then look for another gclub...
Old 02-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Have you heard of this new club called The Liège in Soi Belgium? I heard its a exclusive members only club with a private area and a double private area where anything goes.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Have you heard of this new club called The Liège in Soi Belgium? I heard its a exclusive members only club with a private area and a double private area where anything goes.
Must go n 6c6c...
Old 02-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Must go n 6c6c...
Cant find any info from google leh.. hehe... if got any info, let us know more la..
Old 02-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Cant find any info from google leh.. hehe... if got any info, let us know more la..
Roger... will do. This weekend will go walk walk.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Many people think go to the most humsup G-Club in Bangkok is like going down to Mask 51 in Geylang or some lasup bar in Johor Bahru.

If want humsup G-Club KTV room (so can get BBBJ or even FJ in privacy) must book at least 2 weeks in advance leh!

Want to come out and play G-Club, better plan ahead and be decisive.
Really buay tahan those wishy washy type.
Go G-Club maciam choose hotel for wedding like that.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Go G-Club maciam choose hotel for wedding like that.
Auspicious date must book 1 year ahead.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Thats why exclusive mah....... not everyone is allowed in the double private area. I know a girl there ; and she is different........ her brother works there so can get us in.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Thats why exclusive mah....... not everyone is allowed in the double private area. I know a girl there ; and she is different........ her brother works there so can get us in.
lidat must try try lo.. hehe..., Pimp too humsup.. I scare la.. haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread