The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: No more Pinay FLs?

Create it and customers will come if the price is right. Some of the best bonks I had were with Pinays. They can be fun, sexy, and speak good English compared to other FLs, which is great for chatting in the time in between shots.

The problem I noticed is that the recent Pinay stables were expensive, almost the same price as Koreans and Europeans ($150 for 1 shot). This prices them out compared to their competitors, which are Indos, Viets or PRC which are $100 or less for 1 shot or a bit more for 2 shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergas View Post
bros if there is a demand for pinays i will create a stable for it. just tell me how many ppl will support. Of cause i will give good pricing.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by man85 View Post
Any1 remembers the girls from pinay69? They were truely pinay beauties.. damm i miss them..
yeah, I tried a couple of girls from Pinay69. Awesome girls. I remember a FL with a hot bod and super nice CCups boobs called Joanna. Fucking hot.

PinayPleasures also used to bring in some great ones. I particularly remember Jenny, a sweet innocent looking, soft-spoken girl with big DCup knockers. She's not the wild type, but there's something about a sweet girl with big boobs that really turns me on. Regret not RTFing her before she went back.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
ZombieMania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: No more Pinay FLs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watergas View Post
ok bros give me a few mths for me to set up a stable .
support!!!

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 01-01-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
got to know a pinoy syt, love to savor your dick. sensual BBBJ. french like passionate lover.
met her paid 400/2/2.

if anyone who is keen feel free to pm your name n contact number
400 is too much for pinay, me thinks so ..
Old 03-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, tried Pming you but your inbox is full. Might sharing the contact of the pinoy along with the stats? cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
got to know a pinoy syt, love to savor your dick. sensual BBBJ. french like passionate lover.
met her paid 400/2/2.

if anyone who is keen feel free to pm your name n contact number
Old 01-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donnycks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will support if the price is good!
Old 01-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Support if the price is right!
Old 01-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, would truly love to try Pinay FLs within the standard range of 120~150/2/90, with some overnight options, just like the Thais.

Their over-Americanised-Pinay accents when they say, "Excuse me Sirrr" already turn me on.

When I pass by the row of bars and clubs around Boat Quay / Circular Road there, and see all those hot Pinay bar girls, I wonder if they can just be FLs instead. So friggin' beautiful.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Smile Re: No more Pinay FLs?

I will support.
Will also rake in my other samster bros along too

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

I've had luck with pinay FLs in the following way. Picked up a few of them (one at a time) at either OT or the bars at lucky plaza (they come outside the bars for a break and then is your chance). Took them home once at a 150-200 rate for ST, got their numbers, and then contacted them during the day. For the OT crowd, they will skip going to OT if you contact them. A couple, I invited them out for dinner and then to my place of the overnight...$200 total plus a modest dinner, unlimited shots. This has worked for me 4 times to date....nice sweet small pinays! Also worked with 2 thai girls and one Viet over the last 2 years.

As you all know, these girls aren't hear that long so no repeaters at another time of the year (not the same girls). Also, I found that they will often be happy to introduce you to their "friends" or "roomates" (since they stay in packs in apartments. I hit the jackpot a few years ago this way, became fuck buddies with one, who introduced me to her "friend" and we had a number of 3 somes.

The bottom line...pinays want $ and the less hanging out and work they need to do, the better for them hahahaha.

Enjoy

GG
Old 02-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
betlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

400 most prob is for orchard tower.

pinay fl can be found at pinoy pubs but bar fine super ex.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
man85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah bro.. tried Joanna from Pinay69 a few times.. she was the perfect Pinay FL for me.. awesome body and speaks good english.. there were a few good pinay FL from Pinay69 too.. seriously miss them.. haizz..

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
yeah, I tried a couple of girls from Pinay69. Awesome girls. I remember a FL with a hot bod and super nice CCups boobs called Joanna. Fucking hot.

PinayPleasures also used to bring in some great ones. I particularly remember Jenny, a sweet innocent looking, soft-spoken girl with big DCup knockers. She's not the wild type, but there's something about a sweet girl with big boobs that really turns me on. Regret not RTFing her before she went back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1