The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Revitalized Pinay Pub with Heavy Grinding and Happy Ending

Last week, had my dinner outside at the outskirts of town area after a hard day of work and decided to recce around this area.
Walk along this particular street and found out that its quiet with not many people around. Saw this particular pub and decided to pluck the courage and walk in and "Hoolah!".
Saw around 9 to 11 pinay gals sitting in the pub.

In the middle of the pub, saw 2 customers sitting with 2 pinay gals. They were chatting and hugging with them. At the other corner, saw around 6 to 9 gals sitting together and chatting with one another.
Maybe they are waiting for customers to patronize. Came the bartender and ask me what drink and I requested for bottle of beer.
This pub got nice ambiance with recent top music playing in the background and 2 big giant screens (front and back) showing the music video of the music being played.

When I was sitting drinking, came this particular lady and when glimpse again, I was shocked! She used to be my regular whom I always sat with at the other pub which I used to go to. She told me she changed to this pub.

Main Highlights
She requested me if I want to go up to second floor for Karaoke. I was like "huh, sure or not Karaoke?". Confirm got more to it. Hehe.
She told me can do what I want. But it comes with a price. Total including my drink and her drink and the VIP room, is $152.
Its for one hr. Hosey liao. After collecting the microphones, carried my drink with her go up to the second floor.
Before this I saw 3 indian fair skin guys went up to the room with 3 sexy and beautiful pinays. Only God knows what happened in there. LOL.

Went up second floor and once inside the room, selected all the R&B music and clubbing hits. She start to perform a lap dance on me baring her breast.
I suck her breast like a baby who is yearning for milk from his mum. After that, we french like there's no tomorrow.
After tired of tongue fighting, we both dance in the room with the music. We grinded heavily. This kind of grinding you wont even get to feel like those in normal clubs when you do so with another stranger.
She was grinding very passionately and my bro was hardening. She really knows how to cock tease you. She was wearing those tight fitting dress where when you pulled up, u can practically see her underwear.
I fingered her on the outside of her panties. Her panties was black. Hehe. We both get horny and I lie down on the sofa, she unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and go down on me.
Her BBBJ was quite sensuous. She BBBJ for 3 to 5 mins before my little bro released my army. She told me to tell her in advance so that she can prepare the wet tissue before I cum.

After done, we both went to wash room to clean up and go back to the room since got spare time. After that, we still decided to continue.
We continue to dance and grinded to pitbull song and sean paul song. While grinded we get horny and french kiss again.
I told her again if I second shot can or not and she say can. So I requested for handjob and she give me again. Hehe.
So she whipped out my dick for the second time and do her deed. I cum again. Then, 1 hr is up.
So when I thought my happy and sexy time with her is about to end, she say not yet. She say the time that is finished is only the VIP room.
We can still go down to first floor to continue with our action but only no privacy. No additional drinks need to be bought for her.

So once when we go down, I can see the pub around 80% full. I sat on the high stool and she dance and grinded in between my legs and continue stroking my dick.
She dance sexily again to the music and give me a handjob again till I cum (yet again!). This time we really shagged out. So we just talk and hug till she finish her drinks up.
For this below part of the floor, we spent ard 1.5 hrs. Hehe. Pheeww! What a simply breath taking night. hehe. Walk out of the pub a happy man. Total time operation is 2.5 hrs.
If you did not wish to go up to the VIP room, u can also stay below, with Ladies Drink with $60 excluding your own drink. And can still get a HandJob. This is what she claimed.

Summary

2 Hand job and 1 BBBJ.
Together with heavy grinding and top clubbing hits.
Fingering, sucking breast, frenching, hugging.
All total operation time 2.5 hrs.
With damage of $152 (include my own drinks).
You can decide for yourself if its worth it or not. For me, its really worth it.
Better than you go to a local club, trying to hit on gals and get lucky, come here even better. A guaranteed HJ and BBBJ, let alone grinding

Those who ups me, kindly leave your nick behind so that I know who to PM for the location.

"Magandang araw sa iyo!!" (means have a nice day in Tagalog)
Old 27-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
hhlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Revitalized Pinay Pub with Heavy Grinding and Happy Ending

Wow what a nice place.Can pm me the place?
Thank you!
Old 27-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, there is no need for users to 'Up' your points and thereafter you proceed to share.

Feel free to share and the rewards will roll in naturally.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
Soltt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro , can shar ctc of this pub ?
Old 27-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
francjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pm ctc pls
Old 27-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
teeeshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, keen to check out this place tonight? i am keen!
Old 27-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keithphua88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

can share location please?
Old 27-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Anyone who received the contact from TS going down today to recce?
Old 27-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiajundolittle is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro kindly share the place.thanks
Old 27-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

hi can share the location please.
Old 27-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Those bros who have up me, remember to pm me too for the location. There are no of bros here who up me but nv pm me. I'm afraid that I may left out some of u guys. Apologies.

Anyway those bros whom I have given location, kindly posts FR okay so that can share experience. Thanks!!
Old 27-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sexfiends deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i have up ur point.. please care to share location. Thks.. thinking of going down tonight.m
Old 27-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

please share contact.. thanks!
Old 27-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Last week, had my dinner outside at the outskirts of town area after a hard day of work and decided to recce around this area.
Walk along this particular street and found out that its quiet with not many people around. Saw this particular pub and decided to pluck the courage and walk in and "Hoolah!".
Saw around 9 to 11 pinay gals sitting in the pub.

In the middle of the pub, saw 2 customers sitting with 2 pinay gals. They were chatting and hugging with them. At the other corner, saw around 6 to 9 gals sitting together and chatting with one another.
Maybe they are waiting for customers to patronize. Came the bartender and ask me what drink and I requested for bottle of beer.
This pub got nice ambiance with recent top music playing in the background and 2 big giant screens (front and back) showing the music video of the music being played.

When I was sitting drinking, came this particular lady and when glimpse again, I was shocked! She used to be my regular whom I always sat with at the other pub which I used to go to. She told me she changed to this pub.

Main Highlights
She requested me if I want to go up to second floor for Karaoke. I was like "huh, sure or not Karaoke?". Confirm got more to it. Hehe.
She told me can do what I want. But it comes with a price. Total including my drink and her drink and the VIP room, is $152.
Its for one hr. Hosey liao. After collecting the microphones, carried my drink with her go up to the second floor.
Before this I saw 3 indian fair skin guys went up to the room with 3 sexy and beautiful pinays. Only God knows what happened in there. LOL.

Went up second floor and once inside the room, selected all the R&B music and clubbing hits. She start to perform a lap dance on me baring her breast.
I suck her breast like a baby who is yearning for milk from his mum. After that, we french like there's no tomorrow.
After tired of tongue fighting, we both dance in the room with the music. We grinded heavily. This kind of grinding you wont even get to feel like those in normal clubs when you do so with another stranger.
She was grinding very passionately and my bro was hardening. She really knows how to cock tease you. She was wearing those tight fitting dress where when you pulled up, u can practically see her underwear.
I fingered her on the outside of her panties. Her panties was black. Hehe. We both get horny and I lie down on the sofa, she unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and go down on me.
Her BBBJ was quite sensuous. She BBBJ for 3 to 5 mins before my little bro released my army. She told me to tell her in advance so that she can prepare the wet tissue before I cum.

After done, we both went to wash room to clean up and go back to the room since got spare time. After that, we still decided to continue.
We continue to dance and grinded to pitbull song and sean paul song. While grinded we get horny and french kiss again.
I told her again if I second shot can or not and she say can. So I requested for handjob and she give me again. Hehe.
So she whipped out my dick for the second time and do her deed. I cum again. Then, 1 hr is up.
So when I thought my happy and sexy time with her is about to end, she say not yet. She say the time that is finished is only the VIP room.
We can still go down to first floor to continue with our action but only no privacy. No additional drinks need to be bought for her.

So once when we go down, I can see the pub around 80% full. I sat on the high stool and she dance and grinded in between my legs and continue stroking my dick.
She dance sexily again to the music and give me a handjob again till I cum (yet again!). This time we really shagged out. So we just talk and hug till she finish her drinks up.
For this below part of the floor, we spent ard 1.5 hrs. Hehe. Pheeww! What a simply breath taking night. hehe. Walk out of the pub a happy man. Total time operation is 2.5 hrs.
If you did not wish to go up to the VIP room, u can also stay below, with Ladies Drink with $60 excluding your own drink. And can still get a HandJob. This is what she claimed.

Summary

2 Hand job and 1 BBBJ.
Together with heavy grinding and top clubbing hits.
Fingering, sucking breast, frenching, hugging.
All total operation time 2.5 hrs.
With damage of $152 (include my own drinks).
You can decide for yourself if its worth it or not. For me, its really worth it.
Better than you go to a local club, trying to hit on gals and get lucky, come here even better. A guaranteed HJ and BBBJ, let alone grinding

Those who ups me, kindly leave your nick behind so that I know who to PM for the location.

"Magandang araw sa iyo!!" (means have a nice day in Tagalog)

Bro can pm me the location ? Really need to release my load. Will deft provide my FR )

Thx in advance.
Old 27-12-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
phillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

upped you 6pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1