The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zookeeper999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Genuine Zhua Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
You can try Annie; 9899 0393. No FJ; pure massage + authentic zhua gen to improve your stiffness and stamina.
just done trying Annie, just as recommended by bro alyocious.

Looks:6.5/10 slim and tall (a lil old for my liking though, since i'm only mid 20s.)
Massage: 8/10 strong and hardworking, she knows where to apply the right pressure
JG: 9/10 really good, she definitely knows how to massage your balls and ur ass rim really well. awesome build up to the point of eruption. did twice, start and end of session. the first one i shot all the way to my shoulder. when u try it u will understand
GFE: 6/10 feels more like a jiejie than a GF, but really not a time watcher, allows roaming top and bottom
Location: Central (apartment, have to sign in at security counter)
dmg: $100/hr

she deserves my first post and FR since becoming a member from 2011 because the JG is really good. highly recommend for bros looking for good JG.
Old 18-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kakinaki is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Genuine Zhua Gen

Hi can share her contact please!
Old 18-11-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Annie can speak english?
sign in with i.c. no?
Old 18-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Like this...(",)
Old 18-11-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateoj2010 View Post
Hi, does anyone have contact for genuine and good Zhua Gen? Pls share with me using PM. I look for real Zhua Gen therapiest. Not those who only do HJ.

Really appreciate brothers'. Thanks so much.
hdb real homemasg ??..bit dangerous.
Or rented shop,apartment home massage.??
Old 18-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

annie,must sign in real name.ic?
Old 18-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Before 11.30 pm no need to sign in.
Old 19-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2239 / Power: 16
revenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to thank Bro Alyocious for sharing Annie Ctc.
For Bros who want to have a massage late at night can try out Annie as my session with her was at 1am.

Looks - 6/10
Massage - 6.5/10
JG - 8/10

A Milf that maintains her looks and figure well.
Plus point is her attitude, hard working and not a time watcher.

Thanks Bro Alyocious once again! Cheers!
Old 19-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rushrush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
delicious?thk for sharing with a report. upped.
How come got two Annie here? Which is which.. First intro by Eastside Annie n then Centre Annie wit FR? Confused leh?
Old 19-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Spore got many annie, amy, xiao hong.
Anne or annie?
Amk tat one is local sporean, plumb.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

Correct me if I'm wrong, found these two links when I search for the number 9899 0393, posted by Bro Alyocious.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthre...ight=9899+0393

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthre...ight=9899+0393

Not sure if both are the same person.

No flaming intended, just trying to find out before trying
Old 19-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Before 11.30 pm no need to sign in.
bro she annie or amy or lucky? nana?
blur now
Old 19-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Tried Annie as introduced by bro Alyocious this afternoon. She is slim, tall and MILFish probably 30ish - definitely not the plumb Annie from AMK (which I tried some years ago). Nicely OL dressing with black stockings and high heel shoes. She will ask you if you want her to massage you in that attire and I told her to remove her top and she obliged - wearing only a black bra and stockings with g strings and heels.

Very professional in her massage and wont eat your time. HDLY was sensual and she allows full autoroam.

Nice experience - just $90 all in (no FJ though). Thanks bro.
Tried Annie last evening; place is quiet probably due to NDP telecast. Once I went up the stairs and opened the door, she was there waiting. Pretty MILFish looking with nice make up. Led me into a room and handed me a towel while she went to get a cup of tea for me. Nice ambience - place looks new with clean bedsheets.

Bathe quickly, dried up and lied down. She asked me if I like oil. Nodded and she started her massage. Unlike those HC which goes for yr didi after 10 minutes into the massage, she was very professional; kneading the neck and shoulders and the backbone. Very strong hands and can feel the warmth and heat building up as she rubbed tightly those tense muscles. Not a time watcher.

After that asked me to turn around and work on my upper torso. Then went down to the stomach area and the thighs. Sensing my didi was aroused, she asked me the GQ. Opted for BM and then she went to wash her hands first.

Not going into the details but can only say her BM was awesome and sensual especially with her D melons, firm, non sagging and naturally bouncy. Played with her for nearly 20 mins before exploding.

Cleaned up chit chat for a while before paying her off - spent about one and a half hours with her. Nice lady and will RTM whenever I am free for a massage and others.

Thanks and cheers to TS.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=467054&page=9
bro tan, same as the one u wrote before?
Old 20-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Last evening went to try Annie (bro Alyocious). She is quite tall; OL lady like and dressed like the OLs you see along Shenton Way. Slim and wore little make up - I guess she is abt 30ish - and yes, definitely not the plumb Annie from AMK which I tried b4.

Massage done in lavender scented oil- very professional and structured asking you now and then if the strength is OK or not. Not too chatty but holds a conversation well.

Moving to the next stage; it was awesome as she will slowly stroke and arouse you while slowly stripping her clothes off - left with her g string panties and stockings. Allows full autoroaming. The feeling was awesome unlike those who will make yr didi hard and jerk away fast and furious. Asked her to lick my nipples towards the end jerking me and she obliged. Shot out after a short while.

Help you to clean up while she went to wash her hands - then handed me a can of cold liang cha; chit chat for a while and then paid her.

Total damage: $130 for about 100 minutes I spent there.

A very enchanting session. Will definitely RTF if possible.
Old 20-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
Mikezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
home massage with jg manhood,
east side, 30yo,sporean,slim, 34bb.
Tomolo start.
Daily 11am...9pm,
masg 50dlr,,per hr, add $50;manhood.
Ex spa therapist, due to no more hc,
home massage . Sporean, slim, shoulder length hair.
Not annie, not plumb annie.,not amk annie
Hi bro,

Mind sharing this ctc. Thks alot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread