The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Yadda yadda yadda, bottom line is that you got chopped badly and still behave like you struck toto or what. Really doesn't make sense to pay so much $200 when outside the same kind of service is just $80 for an syt.

Seems like the age old adage is true, there's a fool born every minute
Dats only your opinion. I have absolutely no regrets on the other hand i have paid $100 and still regret. Amount is not everything. How she makes u feel is more important.

Anyway u are obviously trying to stir something with ur rude and aggressive response so i will just leave things here. Take care
Old 28-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there on tuesday after work and i must say, that place was a total dead zone. maybe only 3 shops open and like 6-7 girls? They looked like they were all vietnamese. It was my first time there, is it always so dead?
Old 28-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Dats only your opinion. I have absolutely no regrets on the other hand i have paid $100 and still regret. Amount is not everything. How she makes u feel is more important.

Anyway u are obviously trying to stir something with ur rude and aggressive response so i will just leave things here. Take care
Peace be with you too
Old 28-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Peace be with you too
Apparently someone zap bagusman and signed off using my nick. Not cool. U can just leave it anonymous. But to frame someone else is not right. Wondering if mods can check on this?
Old 28-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Apparently someone zap bagusman and signed off using my nick. Not cool. U can just leave it anonymous. But to frame someone else is not right. Wondering if mods can check on this?
Points are useless, get a life....
Old 28-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Points are useless, get a life....
I think you're missing the point. But i suspect it would be a waste of time explaining to you.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AVsensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had my 2nd viet at basement recently. coincidentally next door to my 1st viet bang there. slim & tanned sexy lady. much better rooms then neighbour, large wall to wall full height mirror to view all the action. had her against the wall while doggie from behind. super steam to see her tanned toned slim curves. finished off with COB but first shot so powerful landed in her gaping mouth (accident CIM kekeke)
Old 01-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think you're missing the point. But i suspect it would be a waste of time explaining to you.
Right, don't bother explaining, it wouldn't make sense anyway....
Old 01-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried the shop that the door face directly the escalator when you are coming down? Saw 2 with long hair.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 17
whatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
I guess it depends on the meaning of "chop carrot". Its now a term people just throw around once price paid exceeds a certain amount.
Chop carrot or not I think to be fair the girls are all above average and if you can afford the high price who's to say you robert or kanna chop carrot.
I have tried and paid before and to me was worth it. So if the girl is super gorgeous and u get a chance to feel her why not. ASk yourself and look in the mirror these girls do it because of your money la..Money earned to be spent, as long as don't borrow ...ok liow
Old 01-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

agree better quality then FC & OT. also the gals put in effort to dress up & make-up.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Bascially, most of the people will want to play 100 max cause it is the 'mkt' price. However, i been exploring and researching most of the massage parlor in sg. Compare adelphi to FC,OT or even parklane, will feel that the appearance of these girls at adelphi are at least 2-3times better thn the rest i suppose...
Old 02-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
iled is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

regret couple of massage....its 150 (entry plus xtr) and only 30min....dun noe what went into head...becos its 30min..action start straight away..no massagw at all. and..i dun see any sg. girl also. the girls are not exceptional pretty, mostly milf.shoild save the money fpr better deal elsewhere.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVsensei View Post
had my 2nd viet at basement recently. coincidentally next door to my 1st viet bang there. slim & tanned sexy lady. much better rooms then neighbour, large wall to wall full height mirror to view all the action. had her against the wall while doggie from behind. super steam to see her tanned toned slim curves. finished off with COB but first shot so powerful landed in her gaping mouth (accident CIM kekeke)
sounds like middle shop at back row. what's the damage?
Old 02-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
sounds like middle shop at back row. what's the damage?
150 all-in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1