The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2015, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future
Re: Shuang Fei Pleasure in NY

Contact bro
Old 26-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

[Bro can share CTC and location pls.
Old 26-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonkeevee View Post
tried this place, very good service
Tarma 2 girls at one go
Total damage $200, lick till you cum
$200 is way too expensive for me. Even $170 have to wait till my piggy is full.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 16
teenagerxin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteenagerxin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteenagerxin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteenagerxin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks TS for the intro!

Went down yesterday night after work to have a good massage and also tried my first shuangfei.

Upon arrival, the MILF with big boobs greeted me and ask how long i wanted. 40mins is what i opted for and she guide me into the room. Clean and with shower attached. From the lighting inside, already make me feel excited.

Did not manage to get to see other girls while waiting at the sofa infront of the counter. Thought she is the only one work. So abit sian.

Massage was not piano type. With strength and also able to ask her to press any part to release your pain and tiredness.

Now come the exciting part. Ask me to flip over ask pop GQ. Opt for BM and was quoted 80. She will slowly play with your balls, asking if the strength she used is ok for you. Using her finger to rub against your shaft. The feeling is good. Oh, forgotten about the BM part, when you are lying flat after the massage, she will use her two huge boobs to slide up and down and up and down. Nice feeling too. Anw, she used powder. So bros who doesn't like please let her know.

After about 15-20 mins of playing on your shaft, she ask if i want to top up another 50 for another girls to come in. Of course i said YES! A pretty looking MILF but i guess she's in her early thirties. She straight away pull down her dress and grab my hands to hold her boob. Her boob is sooooo perky and nice. One of the nicer boobs i've seen so far. Both of them will tease you with dirty talks, while one of the concentrate on your shaft, another is playing with your nipples, licking your nipples.

After not long, release and unload to the big boob MILF!! ON HER BOOBS!!! She will ask you to hint her when you're abt to cum and she will breast fuck you!

Bros please be discreet with this place. Don't want to see it gone as i will list this as my favourite hangout MP!
Old 26-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro Angry100, can provide the contact. Too good to miss. Many thanks.
Old 27-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mranx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc bro.thanks
Old 27-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

hi can share contact thanks
Old 27-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aaal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share location? Hehe. Thanks.
Old 28-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nac123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shuang Fei Pleasure in NY

Great place. Bro can you please share contact with me? Thanks!
Old 28-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share contact too?
Old 28-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Please share. Thanks.
Old 28-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bac007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can share the ctc n venue?
Old 28-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenagerxin View Post
Thanks TS for the intro!

Went down yesterday night after work to have a good massage and also tried my first shuangfei.

Upon arrival, the MILF with big boobs greeted me and ask how long i wanted. 40mins is what i opted for and she guide me into the room. Clean and with shower attached. From the lighting inside, already make me feel excited.

Did not manage to get to see other girls while waiting at the sofa infront of the counter. Thought she is the only one work. So abit sian.

Massage was not piano type. With strength and also able to ask her to press any part to release your pain and tiredness.

Now come the exciting part. Ask me to flip over ask pop GQ. Opt for BM and was quoted 80. She will slowly play with your balls, asking if the strength she used is ok for you. Using her finger to rub against your shaft. The feeling is good. Oh, forgotten about the BM part, when you are lying flat after the massage, she will use her two huge boobs to slide up and down and up and down. Nice feeling too. Anw, she used powder. So bros who doesn't like please let her know.

After about 15-20 mins of playing on your shaft, she ask if i want to top up another 50 for another girls to come in. Of course i said YES! A pretty looking MILF but i guess she's in her early thirties. She straight away pull down her dress and grab my hands to hold her boob. Her boob is sooooo perky and nice. One of the nicer boobs i've seen so far. Both of them will tease you with dirty talks, while one of the concentrate on your shaft, another is playing with your nipples, licking your nipples.

After not long, release and unload to the big boob MILF!! ON HER BOOBS!!! She will ask you to hint her when you're abt to cum and she will breast fuck you!

Bros please be discreet with this place. Don't want to see it gone as i will list this as my favourite hangout MP!

Hi thanks bro for your clear FR! Haha. Nice right? More FR from others who have tried please. Do pm me if you want contact. I don't usually read my threads. I will usually reply my pm.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

i hope the big boob milf looks like NAMI HORIKAWA the jav plump milf actress,u can search for her name in the google internet
Old 02-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
so_rite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the contact &address
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1