The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genuine Zhua Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooo View Post
Hi bros. I'm looking for hard massage with happy ending. Can anyone share with me some contacts or location. Thank you
strong masg, the lady must be tall, and hv muscle.
indian lady can do it well.
pm me. strong massage , full relaxation
Old 18-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Was caught in the heavy traffic in town area yesterday and so decided to just park my car nearby and walk around. Then I remembered I tried Wei Wei before and so gave her a call to arrange for a rub and she was available. Told her to dress sexily without any underwear and she giggled.

On reaching her place, she was already in a see through black lingerie without anything inside. Grabbed her large boobies and she responded by squeezing my didi. Then led me inside and undressed completely to allow me to go through her with my hands and licking and sucking her large melons. Then helped me to undress and we headed together to the shower. Cleaned me thoroughly and once dried up, told me to lie down as she put on a pair of tiny mini g strings.

Her massage was strong and structured as she pressed on my spine and shoulders. Once turned over, she sat across me to start her awesome zhua gen especially her skill to pluck at the veins to increase the bloodflow. After nearly 20 minutes; told her I want to "gao" her. She smiled and the action starts with a thorough catbath and my hands moved all over her. As didi rose, she went south to give me a deep throat. It was awesome looking at her sucking, licking and twisting my didi's head with her tongue while staring at me sluttily. She was at my didi for a good 20 mins before I told her to lie down as it was my turn to savour her. Her pussy with very little hair was already glistening with wet with her cunt juice as I slurped at the clitoris and she was visibly going into spasms with her stomach muscles and moaning. Then capped on and plunged into her missionary style as she grabbed my shoulders tight. Pumped her till I explode as she was moaning loudly.

Helped me to clean up as she went to wash up - returned to give me a head massage to release the "heatiness in the head" - so she says. Then rested for a few minutes before I went to wash up - had a chit chat while she passed me a mandarin orange to eat.

Then say goodbye - after more than 2 hours at her place. Paid her $200 and she returned me $50 but I told her to keep it as it was CNY anyway.

A very awesome afternoon spent.
Old 18-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

her svc worth $200?
Old 18-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Was caught in the heavy downpour in town area early this afternoon and remembered Xin Xin was nearby so decided to give her a call and she was available; so set up a meet up with her quickly. Told her to wear stockings and high heels and she said ok.

On opening the door, she was already in her stockings and heels. Handed me a towel and told me to take a shower. Once finished, she had changed into a black see through lingerie (naked inside), garter stockings and heels.

As usual, the massage was strong and very professional. But the most awesome was her zhua gen which made my didi hard and soft in conjunction with her pulling the veins while I play with her boobies and nipples (she took off her lingerie during zhua gen). It was an awesome experience lasting more than 20 minutes b4 I explode in large and strong massive spurts.

Spent more than one and a half hours there so gotta pay her a bit more with tips though she said $100 will do (usual was $90 for 1 hr).

Nice lady - will definitely RTF to get my did properly serviced.
so one hr masg n svc is 100?
Old 18-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

I gave Wei Wei $200 for two hours of massage + zhua Gen + FJ. She returned me $50 saying $150 will do but I gave her extra since its CNY season.
Old 19-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

i dont have so much money, after buying bak kua, and n,y, goodies.
Old 19-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
knot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New JG skilled ladies are definitely hard to find nowadays...
Old 28-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Interested in Weiwei !
Old 28-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

After Xiao Ping went home, the better zhua gen masseues are Wei Wei; Annie and Jia Qi in my opinion. No ordinary HJ but TCM styled zhua gen - proper pulling the veins to clear the heatiness and enhance your stamina and can shoot further. All MILFs though and not SYTs.
Old 28-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
After Xiao Ping went home, the better zhua gen masseues are Wei Wei; Annie and Jia Qi in my opinion. No ordinary HJ but TCM styled zhua gen - proper pulling the veins to clear the heatiness and enhance your stamina and can shoot further. All MILFs though and not SYTs.

syts that can do JG veri difficult to find mostly milfs which i dun like if any1 got syt recomendation pls pls pm me will upz ur pts
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 28-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 13
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Tried Jia Qi yesterday. MILFish with some make up. Pleasant personality and can hold a conversation with you. Massage is very good with adequate strength and proper - not those which press here and press there type.
Best part is zhua gen - she can really massage your prostrate and you can feel the didi goes up and down in tandem with her strokes and pressing.

Decided not to shoot and went to another FL after my session with Jia Qi in the same area and was surprised to see that I can hold my hardness longer and didi harder.

Will definitely go back to Jia Qi for further "treatment". Thanks to TS.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How does they compare to YF? Been along while since I last did JG here
Old 01-03-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yaayah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
home massage with jg manhood,
east side, 30yo,sporean,slim, 34bb.
Tomolo start.
Daily 11am...9pm,
masg 50dlr,,per hr, add $50;manhood.
Ex spa therapist, due to no more hc,
home massage . Sporean, slim, shoulder length hair.
Not annie, not plumb annie.,not amk annie
bro can pm me
Old 01-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
sporean local lady JG manhood ,home massage
tomolo avail..
east side opp city plaza.
30 yo sporean.
bro can pm me the details
Old 01-03-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamlyTeo View Post
You can try Wei Wei also - pretty, slim MILF; 30ish and very sexy looking with make up like a KTV mummy. Huge melons also; firm, natural and non sagging. Very professional zhua gen - not those jerk you up and down till you shoot. She will use both thumbs to "stretch and clear the veins at the didi area to "clear the wind" so she says. Very budget too.
bro can pm me the details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread