The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover View Post
bro newbird, you are 110pct correct! I am in the USA now with my boss. He is already planning to come in Sept and asks me to arrange a get away for 1 weekend, maybe to Bali, Bandung, Phuket or any resorts. I am thinking on Bandung or Bali as we have to go to JKT after the weekend for meetings. if Bro Rainman or anyone has a good contact, i would like to have those girls with us over the weekend. will also pay for their travel expenses.
Bro relax, I will help you. I will give you the contact of a high class pimp. She is able to arrange even Indon artist, TV personality so long as you are able to pay for it. Next time round when you are back to Jakarta. PM me and I will introduce to you. I promise.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Bro relax, I will help you. I will give you the contact of a high class pimp. She is able to arrange even Indon artist, TV personality so long as you are able to pay for it. Next time round when you are back to Jakarta. PM me and I will introduce to you. I promise.
Indon artist?! wholly cow
Old 07-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway bros, any recent reviews on KTV and Spa in Jakarta?? Went through the thread and this link too: http://www.jakarta100bars.com/ and got a lil bit confused..ahah.

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs
Old 07-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
Hi bro,
everything should be getting back to normal, even if it is not to full strength.

cheers.
Thanks bro

Anyway bros, any kind souls with any recent reviews on KTV and Spa in Jakarta?? Went through the thread and this link too: http://www.jakarta100bars.com/ and got a lil bit confused..ahah.

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs cause Im a sucker for it
Old 07-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
S'pore Consulate in Medan to start operations on 8 Aug 2012

SINGAPORE: The Singapore Consulate in Medan, North Sumatra, will commence operations on 8 August.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry said the re-opening of the Consulate is in line with Singapore's growing economic interactions and people-to-people ties with North Sumatra.

The Consulate is located at:
Suite 1111, Grand Angkasar International Hotel
Jalan Sutomo No 1
Medan 20235
Indonesia

The email address, telephone and fax numbers are:
Tel: 62 (61) 455 3537
Fax: 62 (61) 456 8262
Email: [email protected]

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: S'pore Consulate in Medan to start operations on 8 Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

SINGAPORE: The Singapore Consulate in Medan, North Sumatra, will commence operations on 8 August.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry said the re-opening of the Consulate is in line with Singapore's growing economic interactions and people-to-people ties with North Sumatra.

The Consulate is located at:
Suite 1111, Grand Angkasar International Hotel
Jalan Sutomo No 1
Medan 20235
Indonesia

The email address, telephone and fax numbers are:
Tel: 62 (61) 455 3537
Fax: 62 (61) 456 8262
Email: [email protected]

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
My friend you are well informed.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kangtao2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
bro,
I think its on wed and fri where they have such promotions. Yup there is a row of sofas in the lounge area where all the girls will be seated and u can choose them instead of other days where only selection can be done via luck..haha
Actually both hotels r quite near to each other. Last time i stayed in Jalan Industri as its the only 1 thats available. Room is quite spacious and pretty cheap i think around $60 per night inclusive of breakfast. The other 1 in pangeran has lots of streets food just at the hotel doorstep whereas the one in jalan industri is quite near to mangga dua square where u can find fast food and restaurant and a very good and cheap foot reflexi called "lotus" on the 2nd floor.
I would suggest u to stay near the area that u wanna explore coz traveling in jam can take up lots of time.
Let me know if u need more info.
Ciao!
Ok. Thanks, Bro.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
whiteturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Most happy to have u join us Bro.....

I get in on Aug 4.....

Cheerz
AC
Bro count me in too.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm also interested bro newbird if you could arrange for the intro with the high class pimp. My Chinese boss will surely be sextified with the intro
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Thanks bro

Would appreciate for your kind reviews especially on the KTVs cause Im a sucker for it
Hi bro,
KTV a few of the best would be illgals, grand paragon, sands, sun city......
The rest are about so so...

Cheers.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
massagelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro newbird, thank you very much for your offer. I will certainly call you when I am in Jakarta. can you PM me your hp number?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What's the range of damages that she charges? My boss may be interested too.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
bro,
I think its on wed and fri where they have such promotions. Yup there is a row of sofas in the lounge area where all the girls will be seated and u can choose them instead of other days where only selection can be done via luck..haha
Actually both hotels r quite near to each other. Last time i stayed in Jalan Industri as its the only 1 thats available. Room is quite spacious and pretty cheap i think around $60 per night inclusive of breakfast. The other 1 in pangeran has lots of streets food just at the hotel doorstep whereas the one in jalan industri is quite near to mangga dua square where u can find fast food and restaurant and a very good and cheap foot reflexi called "lotus" on the 2nd floor.
I would suggest u to stay near the area that u wanna explore coz traveling in jam can take up lots of time.
Let me know if u need more info.
Ciao!
Are both hotels "gal" friendly?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
hacorp65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro, please me the contact too because I am going to jakarta next month to entertain my client based in Jakarta. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's quite interesting to note that adver has his points +66 reversed to -66. This perhaps means he has incurred the - points due to abuse of the forum! As mentioned before I suspect many of the postings here are done by the very same person to promote the unscrupulous sex tour! You've been warned!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread