The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
lonely_12kev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life of a Successful Woman

keep it going....
Old 22-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
Thanks everyone for your comments.
I used to weigh 79kg before my divorce and I was always being a target of abuse. After my divorce I had tried working in various companies as a admin staff but did not stay long as the bosses always complained that I was too fat and slow. Feeling dejected, I went to the gym to work out to lose my fats and even till today, its still my weekly routine. Over the years, I have shed my fats and my weight has been maintaining at 49kg with a sufficient omph in my boobs standing at 34D and a beautifully curved ass which never fail to attract men. I had also changed my dressing from a tshirt/jeans lady to a tight fitting dress or tight slim fit pants
Congratulations!

Although I have no proof to dispute your post, based on my experience, I believe that it is difficult for an individual who weighs 49kg to have 34D breasts.

Before we got married, my wife at 5 ft 7 inches, about 123 pounds (56kg), was 34C, 23, 33. After 4 children, she is about 140 pounds (63kg), 36D.

Therefore, for an individual who is 49kg, depending on her height, it is very unlikely for her to be 34D, because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.
Old 22-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
Thanks everyone for your comments.
I used to weigh 79kg before my divorce and I was always being a target of abuse. After my divorce I had tried working in various companies as a admin staff but did not stay long as the bosses always complained that I was too fat and slow. Feeling dejected, I went to the gym to work out to lose my fats and even till today, its still my weekly routine. Over the years, I have shed my fats and my weight has been maintaining at 49kg with a sufficient omph in my boobs standing at 34D and a beautifully curved ass which never fail to attract men. I had also changed my dressing from a tshirt/jeans lady to a tight fitting dress or tight slim fit pants
Great start, pitching my tent for more updates ya ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 22-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Life of a Successful Woman

Thank you for sharing..
Old 22-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bo liao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
........because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.
Size number (eg. 32, 34) got nothing to do with roundness.
It's the measurement of the torso.

Cup D big? I'm sure many bros here would love the feel...
Old 22-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz on slimming down so how u rose to be a VP of a bank?? Is that the dark secret?? A admin to a VP??
Old 22-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

Yes I am staing my exact weight n stats as from 4 years ago till now. After my divorce, I had a really hard time, trying to find a job to earn a living. I worked in many sectors and never stayed long. However, after my transformation, I began to get attraction from many men as well as many bosses. But I had never accepted any invitation until about 2 years ago. I was working late at work with a male colleague and he suggested to go for a short drink after our OT and I thought why not. We went for a light dinner and proceeded to a pub for drinks. After some drinks, he told me he had to go as his wife was pestering him to go home, so he asked me whether wanna leave as well. I was enjoying my drinks so I told him I wanted to drink a little more before I go, and I asked him to go home first as I can go back myself. And he left me soon after. I was enjoying myself with the music and i thought I had not stepped into a pub/club for sometime after I got married. I kinda like that kind of environment and began to order some more drinks. Later the pub got crowded and there was a tall Caucasian guy who sat beside me to drink. He later said hi to me and made intro o himself. As I had not been active in this circle for a long while, It took me sometime to react. I finally opened up to him and we chatted like friends and he bought us more drinks. As we drank quite a lot, we both became tipsy and I can tell u i lost control of myself. We danced together with our bodies grinding each other and we both got very high but yet not drunk.
He, I remember his name is Richard, whispered to my ears to leave the bar to go to another place and I just followed him. We hopped into the cab and immediately we smooched like long lost lover. The feeling was too powerful for me as I had not kissed a guy for many years. I just sat and let him kissed me all over, and the cab uncle had a good view of what happened at the back of his seat. Richard necked me and pressed 1 of his palm onto my breast and I felt so great that i let a soft moan into his ear and he laughed.
Richard actually brought me to his hotel room at Carlton hotel. It was a nice suite and He stayed there for 3 nights. The night we met was actually his last night in Singapore before he flew off and he told me the truth when we were in the cab. I got disappointed and thought of leaving after we alighted from the cab, but he pleaded me to spend his last night with him. So I went up his room with him with many thoughts on my mind. I was thinking oh my god, I had never been screwed by caucasian before and i had always had a dream of sleeping with a white men. It was a moment came true and Richard was indeed suave for his age. He was 50 at that moment but he looked 30s.
Without letting go of my hand, he held it safely into his and we got into the lift. It was crowded and he pulled me onto him as I stood behind him. I could feel his hard on instantly.
Old 22-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

He held my hand and pulled me up towards him and he stuff his beautiful lips onto mine and we kissed again, now without anyone peeping. We kissed for a good 10 minutes with lotsa touching and caressing and soon we took off each other's clothes and stared at each other. Richard commented that holy shit he had never seen such a beautiful pair of melons before and I returned his compliments by saying that his penis was the longest i had ever seen. He corrected me by saying I should say the longest penis I would have sucked, which is the truth at the moment though. He asked me whether had i been fucked by a white man before and I lied that I had white men all the time, although deep inside my heart at that moment i was feeling nervous. 1 side of me wanted him but the other side of me told me that he would never return after making love. However I succumbed to the evil side of wanting him fuck me by letting him took charge. He gropped my boobs and sucked really hard. It was half ecstacy and half painful as he sucked and licked my nips. He commented i had huge areola and I told him many guys had sucked on them thats y, without telling him i had a boy.
We grew in passion and soon i was on my knees blowing him hard. he was rough though, slamming my head hard towards his crotch and he pulled my hair hard when he shot his whole load into my mouth. I wanted to spit out but he demanded i swallowed and slowly i swallowed his cum in.
We rested on the sofa for a good 15 minutes chatting and teasing, he stood up and suddenly carried me to the kitchen area and left me at the table. He ordered me to prone like a tiger would do and i did as told. He lifted my butt up and shoved his face into my ass and licked my hole till I went heaven. It was really climatic and I came within seconds.
He was so good in his licking that my juices flowed non stop down my thigh while still at the prone position. He smacked my ass hard and moved downwards to my pussy and eat the very wet pussy. I could not control myself as i let go tones of moaning that stimulated him. His ego grew , as well as his manhood, he suddenly stuffed his penis into my pussy and did me doggie.
It was such a wonderful feeling as I had not had sex for so long, and to do it again with a dream man was a dream came through. He really fucked me hard in doggie without any condom and smacked my ass hard while thrusting. I can't explain that kind of feeling but i came round after round with each thrust of his. We changed position after a while and Richard seemed to be very experience in sex leading me into many positions. I had never had such lasting n wonderful sex as my ex husband was a 1 minute man. I let my feelings out enjoying every thrust of Richard until He eventually came. He fucked me for a good 45 minutes in all different positions before shooting his cum all onto my boobs. But that was not all, it was just the starting of our wild night..........
Old 22-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Falicia, I am also in the banking industry, love to hear more stories from you.
Old 22-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Life of a Successful Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Hello welcome to the club
Let heard more from you
thanks edwin
Old 22-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here with chips and fries ...
Old 22-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome! Please feel free to pour your hidden feelings and release your emotions here... Enjoy your stay! =)
Old 22-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

VP in local banks are common. All the big titles haha
Old 22-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Dun care whether u are lowest in the job scale or the highest on the corporate ladder..one thing to be sure.. u got high sex drive boh? cos that's what almost 90 over percent of ppl here process..waiting for u to shine..
Old 22-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Nice...I love VPs...they are Very Pro in all things that they do

Please share more soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1