The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
MissVivi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: story of my colorless past

ben, like any other guy.. had 2 eyes and a nose.
but what made him different compared to the other guys were his to-die-for flirting skills.

i'll admit it, it was a first for me. nobody actually did flirt with me like how he did.
i was soft inside, i gave in to his flirting and sort of fell for him.
back then, it was a daily issue of teasing and flirting that we had.

but the thing is, he was in a gang. and to my horror, he was actually one their 'junior heads', so the thing is.. i was so mesmerized with him, and this bad point of his didnt stop me from meeting/talking to him .. it just didnt affect me that much.
in fact, i enjoyed the company and brotherhood they shared.

we'd slack and hang around after school at neighbourhood void decks or basketball courts, and sometimes they tend to have 'taiji' to settle outside school with rival gangs or even other students.
it was an eye opener for me i'd say.

and through ben, i also got to know alot of his friends that were in the same gang as he was in. and we'd usually slack our saturdays away in suites @ kbox or something.
there were older guys there, so ordering of alcohol will not be questioned.
but the ones that were drinking it? me.

i even picked up smoking, which was a bad move i decided on.
but i guess due to the peer pressure, most of us will give in.

that was the life i had during sec3.
at the start of sec4, i still kept in contact with ben and his friends as we were all used to each other's company already.. and by then, i guess i'd say that we were gd friends.

although we went to different classes during sec4, ben would still call me or text me on a daily basis.
it was valentine's day and ben called..
he asked me if i had a date for the evening, which i replied no.
so he asked me if i wanted to go out with him that evening.
i found it suspicious because all these while, we've never gone out alone.
it was always with his friends.. so i asked him, '' just the both of us '' ?
he then replied, yep!

at that moment, i was a little nervous, i was excited, i was happy?
nervous because it was a solo date, excited because it was the first time someone dated me out. and happy because i wouldn't be spending valentines alone again.

so i agreed to it, and he came over to fetch me around 7pm..
we went to a restaurant in vivo and after that we went to sing K upstairs.
after singing, we went over to sentosa and he had this really beautiful room decorated, it was there, he asked me to be his girlfriend.
i really really cried, i was so touched.

we then decided to spend the night there, if not the $400 for the room would have gone to waste.

to be continued..
Old 22-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

after settling down, we decided to have a bath so that we could go to the balcony and enjoy the breeze or have a drink together.

and as i didn't prepare any clothes with me, i had 2 choices.
i could either wear back my own clothes after bathing or i could just wear the bathrobe that was provided by the hotel resort.

and because i was in a bustier dress which was pretty uncomfortable, i picked the bathrobe instead.

we took turns to bath, i wasn't comfortable with bathing with him yet although we were in a relationship at that point of time.
after bathing, we had a few glasses of liquor by the balcony and decided to call it a night.
by then, it was about 2am le..
we were sleeping individually(although on the same bed) for about an hour before i felt something weird ..

to be continued..
Old 23-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

as weird as it may sound, it was actually just ben who was fondling around and hugging me.
but his fondling soon became groping, and he started to stick his hand into my thongs.
it really felt weird, but because i didnt want to disappoint my bf, i gave in to him.

one thing led to another and we ended up having sex.
it was actually my first time doing it and it was extremely painful.
but somehow i was wet enough for him to penetrate me..
as it was my first time, we didnt do much, but we really enjoyed the session.

after doing, we went to sleep and after we woke up the next day, we went back home to rest.

fast forward a little bit, it was a monday and had school.
as usual, i met ben in school and during recess, he texted me to meet him at level 4, which was a very ulu place in the school.

i didnt know what he wanted, but he just asked me to go in the gents with him.. and he told me that he wanted it.. and so he asked me to bend over inside the cubicle while he lifted up my skirt and pulled down my thongs.

without hesitation, he wore his 'extra lubricated' condom and started to fuck me from the back. we did this almost on a daily basis and i guess it was because i was fresh to him, thats why he liked it.

we carried on this kind of life until about july, by then, i sort of transformed into a full blown ah lian because of the environment and company i mixed with..

until one day, a friend of mine told me that he saw ben with another girl outside, i was shocked, and i asked her got any proof or not.
but she didnt have, but i still confronted ben anyways, and he denied it.
i also dropped the suspicion as i didnt have any evidence of it.

we continued this relationship for about 6 months and there was this day where i went back to his 'headquarters' with him, it was actually this house where his gang members were.
so i was introduced to his 'friends' and i sort of sat next to him only and didnt talk much.

to be continued..
Old 24-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

a year passed and everything was normal for us until ben's letter for his ns enlistment came..
it took our relationship to the test and our relationship was on the rocks..

as ben wasn't studying, he was obligated to serve his ns quite early..
and at that point of time, i was very close to his friends which was in fact, a bad thing.

many would say that i should have been smarter than that, but i guess it was the playfulness in me that got the better of me at that point of time

it was a random wednesday night and we decided to go clubbing, i was only 17 then, but a friend of mine knew the bouncer and we somehow managed to sneak me and another friend in.

altogether , there were 7 guys and 4 girls that night.
besides my friend 'ling', i didnt know anyone there that night
but we just joined in the fun anyways

it was quite late into the night already.. when this guy came up to me.
he was one of ling's friends that was in our group that night, and he started hitting on me and under the influence of the alcohol and the music, i sort of flirted with him a little bit too..
he then started to come closer to me and even placed his hands around my waist.. i thought that was alright because we were in a club anyway and it was pretty normal afterall..

his name was raymond and the coversation went something like that..

R : hey hi my name's raymond

me : hello, i'm vivian

R : not dancing with ling?

me : nope, rest awhile first. later bah

R : come la we go dance, the dj playing that song now damn nice

me : huh both of us ah?

R : uh huh

me : why you dontwant ask your gf dance with u?

R : she playing 5 10 with the rest, lai la

me : okie ba she dont mind hor?

R : wont one, dont worry

me : okays

he then held my hand and we went to the dancefloor, in the midst of dancing, the dancefloor became quite packed and he started to grind me from the back. i could feel it because i was wearing thongs and his 'shape' of his dick in his jeans was on my butt.

i knew that he was trying to hit on me cos i was in this mini black dress that revealed my curves and i guess he was attracted to that.

for the full 4-5 minutes of the song, the grinding made me really wet and horny, but i knew my boundaries. until he started to kiss my neck from the back. that was my breaking point, i couldnt take it anymore..

to be continued..
Old 24-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

i turned around and started to put my arms on raymond's shoulders, and he continued to grind me, but this time, it was from the front.

the feeling was so high, but we didnt want his gf to see anything, so we slowly moved to a secluded spot behind the bar counter and we kissed passionately while his hands roamed my body.

he then started to finger me and he realized that i wasn't a virgin anymore ..

R : wah someone naughty ah not v alr?

me : i got bf la, what do u think?

R : wah u got bf ah? he never come today?

me : nopes, he in ns

R : then tonight you're mine

me : siao!

R : what? can one la

me : then your gf how?

R : she with my friends what

me : ...

with that, we left the club secretly and cabbed to a nearby hotel.

i was very nervous but also horny >.<
upon checking in, i didnt know what to do so i just sat on the bed staring into blank space..

to be continued..
Old 24-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
sarahxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damnn 男人不坏 女人不爱 tht always happens..

sexciting! looking forward to ur nx update
Old 24-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahxx View Post
damnn 男人不坏 女人不爱 tht always happens..

sexciting! looking forward to ur nx update
U should write of yours
Old 24-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
sarahxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
U should write of yours
haha.. maybe.. someday
Old 24-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
nihilarian70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow nice!!
Old 24-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Panda2nd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting
Old 24-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Panda2nd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming
Old 24-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

thanks for the points, fookydud and coffeecans.

you guys are too kind..
Old 25-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

as i sat on the bed, i realized what i was doing wasn't morally right..but i couldnt control it, i just had to do it and i wanted to do it so badly

raymond then came on to me and started to kiss me while using his legs to spread my legs open, he then took off his clothes and hinted me to give him a blowjob..

i obediently obliged as he removed my dress, leaving me only with my bra and thongs .. it was the first time i was doing it with someone other than my bf and the feeling was a mixture of excitement and a little bit of guilt.
raymond's dick was bigger than ben's and as he penetrated me, i could feel my vagina stretch abit. we did a few positions including the normal missionary and doggys and he cummed in the condom after awhile.

we then wore our clothes back, left the hotel and cabbed back to the club.. we didnt bathe as we didnt want the rest to suspect anything.

went back to the club, had a few drinks and continued dancing with the rest.
after that night, raymond and i still kept in contact once in awhile..

i felt like a total slut when raymond used me for his pleasure, but i somehow liked the feeling.

to be continued..
Old 25-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

thank you to that anonymous someone that gave me 4 points(:
Old 25-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

it was a friday and ben was due to bookout that evening.
i didnt plan to let him know about my endeavors but somehow his friend got to know about it and told him about it.. till today, i still dont know who told him about it.

and because of that, we broke up.
i was feeling very down because a long relationship just went to waste like that because of my actions, but i was still very young at that time and i didnt know how to think that much or be mature in my doings and mindset hence.. i drowned my sadness in drinks and clubs again with my friends and this was when i met qing han, he was older than me about a few years and he was from the same gang as ben.

that night, i was with a few close friends just enjoying a tower of beer which we shared, and there was this guy(qing han) that came up to our table and asked me if he could have my number.

i thought to myself, why not? i was single anyway.. so i gave him and he said that he'll call me.

about half an hour later, he came over again.. asking me if i wanted to head outside for a smoke break tgt. i was like, okay?

so we headed outside and got to know each other better.. in the subsequent weeks, he also asked me out almost every other day and we ended up in a relationship about a month later.

one fine day, he asked me out like usual to club with his friends/gang mates.
so i agreed and tagged along.. he wanted me to dress up because he'll be introducing me to his clique that night.

so i decided to wear a floral bustier and a mini bandage skirt with compliments of a sexy pair of satin lace lingerie underneath.

i turned up at the club at around 11pm, frantically looking for qing han as it was really dark and i couldnt find him at all.

upon locating him, he introduced me to his friends.. things were awkward because i didnt know them so i just danced with qing han.. the night ended normally and nothing happened.

a few days later, qing han convinced me to join his gang. and i went through the rituals and stuff accordingly as how every new member would need to.
witnessing the entire ritual was his gang's heads and senior members, which was a first for me. because i never join before, not even during sec school.

so after the ritual was over, qing han went to buy drinks and ciggs will i stayed at their place for awhile. while waiting for him to come back, one of his heads came over to talk to me, and explained the fundamentals of being in their gang, their history, the perks, the cons, and everything about it.

one day that qing han didnt explain to me prior to that day was the fact that new female members of the gang had to do it with the heads as a form as respect, or a form of dedication to the gang.
it was like an exchange where they would offer us protection and stuff like that while we offered such services. and i was not as exception even though i had a bf..

to be continued..

Last edited by MissVivi; 25-04-2014 at 01:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1