The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 20
donkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blotting Paper: A life of sex and drugs

its a great script for breaking bad singapore version
Old 21-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
thanks bro . stay tuned . this isn't a typical story , i guarantee you that .
I get that drift

Anyway I like stories like that. been reading alot of Al Steiner stuff.
Old 21-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

came here to plus one,
or rather, plus 6!

great story, please continue

Old 22-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tailsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS very good writing. Pls continue.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

sex on Drugs very rock and roll ! haha
Old 22-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

-Continued Chapter 3

Blueprints (II)

Things were getting serious. There was a plan; it was to utilize TOR Onion's deep web to set up a market place where I could receive orders, money, and showcase my products without detection from law enforcement agencies. My plan was to have my partner run the whole operation here from the United States, while I stationed myself in Singapore to ship the goods domestically to customers in covert ways through the mail. That way, even if CNB and CID wanted to trace any IP, it wouldn't be possible. My partner will be running it overseas, bouncing the IP from server to server. CNB and CID would then engage Interpol, after determining it came from an overseas address. Even so, it would take a long time to even figure out where it was coming from.

Failing to plan was planning to fail. To beat the cops, I would have to think like a cop.

My operation was based on a single assumption on where CNB, CID, and Interpol would start looking. The way I saw it, CNB, CID, and Interpol would access TOR Onion like any user. They would see our username, and track where was this IP and server coming from. I called this Channel 1, and this would be where I would be sending them on a wild goose chase. Based on this, it wouldn't take long for CNB and CID to realize that there had to be a local contact (me) doing the shipping.

CNB, and CID, has no lack of experience catching drug dealers. But their very pride would be their downfall. So far, all the drug busts that they pride themselves over in the newspapers involved a dumb dealer with the standard old school drop off, pick up, and money exchange tactics. "So crass.. so unrefined.." Shaking my head. Never have they encountered someone who was educated, who would blatantly ship drugs over SingPost domestically in the guise of gifts, vouchers, advertisements, books, pamphlets, and greeting cards. All I needed was to slot Blotting Paper into one of those, stick a stamp, and drop it off in the mail. There are thousands of Posting Boxes all over the country, I would love to see them stake every one of them out. Since LSD is odorless, and colorless, they would have to open every single mail just to find my LSD Blotted Paper, and face national outrage. The more I planned, the more the excitement I felt. I could beat the whole system and tear their pride down. I was the master criminal..

I drew three lines on a paper parallel to each other. One line represented the order channel from Singapore to my partner, the second represented my communications channel to him. The third represented the money trail. All three lines had to run separately, and simultaneously. At that point in time, I haven't gotten it figured out. I needed to talk to Phillip Kyung.

Last edited by Lindblum; 22-04-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 22-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

more pls...
Old 22-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
b0b0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice .. nice .. pls continue
Old 22-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all for the support . I usually try to work on 2 story posts in a day . There'll be 2 posts tomorrow .
Old 23-04-2014, 04:15 AM
Samster

-Continued Chapter 3

Insomnia

My table was a complete mess. There were notes, RedBull cans, and books everywhere. Even my trash bin was surrounded by pizza boxes and sandwich wraps. Since the Finals, I never got down to cleaning my apartment. That thursday night I was swarmed with emotions. My gut was constricted, my head was buzzing from the Headband strain I just smoked.

"Too heavy on the Indica," as I got up from the couch. Simply put, I was high. My plans were not complete; there were tons of loopholes that could be easily exploited by security departments.

I logged on to Silk Road again, BlueViolet99 had replied, and was currently online.

" US$6000 for 45ml. You get as much as I can fit into the bottle. I will come down to NYC. Cash only "

Huh, how did he.. Right.. He knew my address, and knew I was in NYC. As expected of a Dealer cum Chemist, he kept a record of his dealings; a tactic typical of Dealers to get leverage over you.

Wait a second, that would mean US$6.66 a hit for a total of 900 hits, working on a 20 drop per mL assumption. Supposing I sold at $40 SGD per hit, I could be making $36000 SGD. Hell yea, I was in.

“ Deal is good, thanks a lot. Where and when do we meet? “

“ Soon. I will instruct via mail after you send me a copy of your State ID as insurance. Email it to 12cv99@mallinator com or deal is off “

Shit just got real; I drew back and sank into my chair. Should I, should I not? State ID? I only have a Singapore Passport. But it looks like he wouldn’t meet to sell unless I sent him a copy of some kind of identification. Till this day, I wasn’t sure if I was thinking straight that night; I was pretty high on weed to begin with. I took a picture of my Passport, and uploaded it to him.

Then there was no further reply.

As I sobered up from the Weed, I realized the shit I was in. I just fucking gave a copy of my Passport to a drug dealer, how intelligent was that. “Master criminal my ass...” I covered my face and lost count of the number of times I said “Fuck.” Truly an amateur.. I couldn’t sleep anymore.

For the first half of Friday, I was lost in my head. I kept asking myself “What could he possibly do?” He knew my address before, and now he knew everything about me down to my last name. There was no way I could stay anonymous anymore. If he got busted, the DEA will come looking for me, seeing from his records how much he sold me. Whatever it was, my life was in God’s hands. I hope he doesn’t get caught, and I freaking hope he’s as smart as he thought he was. Lets just hope he keeps his word and uses it as insurance..

All that stress had to come out somewhere. That night, I partied like there was no tomorrow; I couldn’t even remember what I did other than playing games with this girl from Queens and banging her in the bathroom doggie style then passing out on the stairs. “Did I use condoms?” I wasn’t sure, but I know I always make it a point to fuck with a condom when doing it with a stranger. Come to think of it, it was pretty funny that the bathroom had a little basket of condoms of all sorts sitting on top of the bowl; courtesy of the host.

One thing was certain; I had to leave the US as soon as possible in case he gets busted. Hopefully, just hopefully, the DEA wouldn't give a shit about me if they knew I had already left the country.

Last edited by Lindblum; 27-04-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

-Continued Chapter 3

Friends

Once the hangover from the previous night wore off, I ran to the bathroom, and splashed my face with water. “Get your shit together!” The thing about drug dealers was that you can never ever trust them. Who was BlueViolet99, I did not know, but since he had insurance, I needed insurance too. That’s the way this game worked; you got to have something on each other. Having leverage over someone is ideal, but if you don’t have leverage, then you would need at least an identification of some kind just in case. Trust was almost non-existent. Perhaps fate wanted me to learn this lesson in the US where the penalties were milder before going back to Singapore. In Singapore, one mistake could cost me my life. I became more optimistic; I will learn from this.

Phillip, it’s me L. Could we meet to talk at my place tonight at 7pm? I’ll get beers and pizzas; all you need is to show up,” My text read.

I’m down dude.

Phillip Kyung was second generation Korean American. One thing about Koreans was that they were really proud of their ethnicity, and they weren’t afraid to show it. He was about my height, 168cm, skinnier, had hair that extended beyond his ears, and never really had a sense of fashion. His jeans were baggy, and completely out of style. Who cares, he was a genius in his own right. Sometimes the Asian stereotype about being good at computers, math, and science was pretty accurate, but we just don’t like hearing it from non-Asians.

The bell rang at 7:15pm. We sat down and did small talk as always. I eased the topic on Silk Road, and my whole plan in. During this whole time, his face was expressionless, never saying more than the occasional “Ahh.” Somehow whenever he did that, I was reminded of an old joke about Koreans always saying “Ahhhhh,” Japanese always saying “Ehhhhhh,” and the Chinese always saying an incredibly sharp “Orh.”

“You’re fucking kidding me right?"

“I have already arranged a meeting with my dealer; I’m serious. I’m getting 900 hits"

“I.. I really don’t know if you’re fucking crazy or just plain stupid, L"

“$100,000 . That’s my target. We’ll split it 50-50. I’ll get 900 hits first, then I’ll return and get more from him. It’s so easy to come over with a Singapore passport. Clearing immigration is a breeze."

“You’re going to get caught, and we’re going to jail; I don’t like jail. I’m Asian, they’ll fuck my ass in there," rolling his eyes as Phillip chewed on his Pizza.

“That’s why I approached you. You were the one who explained TOR Onion to me. I NEED you, Phillip. To pull this off, I need someone who is paranoid, meticulous, and knows exactly what he’s doing. Look, I don’t care if you’ve been jobless for the past year; I need your skills, and you need my brains. Don't forget, I know the system"

Then the room fell silent.

I had said my bit, gave my business pitch, now it was in his hands. If he was against it, the whole Operation was off. Somehow I knew he liked the idea of using LSD. If there was one drug we could sell through the mail, walk through customs, and carry around without getting caught, it would be LSD. Odorless, colorless, and formless; these were the traits that would make it a success. While law enforcers spend their time and resources looking for pills and powders, we could just slip right past them, smile at their dogs, and walk out of the airport a free man.

That was the thing I learnt about being a Pick Up Artist; misdirection. When everyone was fixated on one thing, you do something else. Meth, Cocaine, Weed, ICE, Heroin etc - Those were the hard drugs the Police were looking for. Nobody would think about LSD, much less in Singapore where the dealers are dumb, their chemists are stupid, and the Police so acclimatized to that kind of stupidity. If dealers in Singapore had to mix glass pieces in the Powder to induce a better "high" by cutting small capillaries in your body for more absorption, their chemists must be pretty stupid. I could make LSD an epidemic, then when the Police start looking for LSD, I switch to something else. I wouldn't be a criminal, no, that would be an understatement; I would be The criminal.

“I’ll think about it L…"

“I gave my dealer a copy of my passport. There’s not much he can do with it, but whether you’re in or not, 900 hits of LSD will be coming"

“You’re fucking crazy, I swear to God."

Maybe I was. But my mind was fixated on beating the system instead of earning fast money. Everybody thought Einstein was crazy. Make no mistakes, and I don’t think I will seeing God anytime soon.

Last edited by Lindblum; 27-04-2014 at 01:59 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Latest post has been updated and Edited
Old 23-04-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tailsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool man. Better than the CLIF showing on the sillycrop 8
Old 23-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Superjam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsman View Post
Cool man. Better than the CLIF showing on the sillycrop 8
I agree man. Even though there arent much sex scenes in his story yet, these cliffhangers are really keeping me excited.

I swear I could feel just about as much as he felt when the panic sets in hahaha. A story well told!
Old 24-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

-Continued Chapter 3

Friends (II)

The following week, a letter arrived addressed to me in a pink envelope. In it was a pop out card wishing me a good day and signed off, Violet. Violet? Who's Violet? Something peculiar caught my eye; a small SIM card slotted into the corner. It was BlueViolet99.

Ahhh, so that's what BlueViolet meant. Clever motherfucker.

For an underground Chemist, he was sure going through a lot of precautions to protect himself. First my passport, then a SIM card to communicate. If you asked me, it was a truly an ingenious idea. In this fashion, there would only be one way to communicate with him. Paranoid? Maybe, but it was a brilliant plan. Anyone who received the SIM card could figure it out. It was way too dangerous to exchange numbers over Silk Road; The DEA or FBI may have already infiltrated the system with their tech department. Best to work on the assumption that they already have. Even the email address he gave me was from an anonymous email service. That way, even if the DEA was actively monitoring Silk Road reading all the Messages, they wouldn't have a fucking clue that we would be communicating through a secure phone line, on a SIM card dropped off through the mail. It was a foolproof double layered security. Truly brilliant.. I found myself saying as I looked at the SIM card between my finger tips. My guess back then was that the card was registered to someone else - it would be dumb of BlueViolet to take such precaution and register it under his name. Whatever it was, this BlueViolet99 was a professional; no doubt about that.

Luckily for me, I had an extra phone, and I waited for two days before I got a call from BlueViolet99 from that line. Needless to say, I was nervous.

"Hey there, liked the card?"

"H-HHey..... it was a little overdone don't you think"

"Hah maybe. Listen I'll be in NYC tomorrow. I will meet you at 545 W 110TH Street. Will 2pm be ok?"

"Perfect, see you there"

"You got it. Listen, come alone; we'll make it short and sweet"

He hung up.

Contrary to what I was expecting, he actually sounded pretty decent. Definitely White; 40s? I wasn't sure, but I had expected him to be a little more gangster-like. Been watching too many movies I suppose.

Right after he hung up, I made a phone call to Phillip and told him the details and a little plan that I had.

"That's all? You just want me to snap a picture of his face?"

"I need a close up shot, Phillip. Its Insurance."

"Ok got it, but just so we are clear, I haven't agreed with you on your plan to take over the world"

"It's a plan for us to get rich and for you to finally put your talent into use instead of playing games"

"Fuck you L"

One thing I found amusing was that games and IT guys always go together. Phillip was so good at World of Warcraft that he used brag to us about being friends with the legendary FireMage called Hansol. Nerd..I shook my head.

Last edited by Lindblum; 24-04-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1